• Love em!

• Nah, bring on the boobs!

Results are only viewable after voting.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
:p
The nipples?? lol I've never heard this before. What's the nipple fetish about? Certain colors, shapes?
Perhaps he's alluding to the fact that we sometimes pay the most attention to them than anything else breast related. That's just my guess. I don't know. It's not like I have much experience lately.:p

Jimevil2000

The nipples?? lol I've never heard this before. What's the nipple fetish about? Certain colors, shapes?
I’m not talking about a nipple fetish, although I’m sure that’s a factor as well.

I mean 99% of men go straight to the nipple and ignore the rest of the breast anyway. Hence me saying the rest is window dressing.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I’m not talking about a nipple fetish, although I’m sure that’s a factor as well.

I mean 99% of men go straight to the nipple and ignore the rest of the breast anyway. Hence me saying the rest is window dressing.
Eh, not the guys I've been with, hah.

But yeah, OP, finding clothes that fits sucks, especially if you are a bigger size in one part of your body than the other. I wouldn't worry too much about what other people think though, just wear what makes you happy and comfortable (my butt and boobs are huge so everything I wear is stretchy/lycra type material as well!). You look very cute, and every so years of so we get a post similar to this by a pear shaped lady, ahaha. I can assure you from the responses to those threads and the popularity of certain models, that pear shaped ladies seem to be the preferred shape for guys who like plus sized women.

(personally, I think that pear shaped ladies with small breasts is the most feminine/sexy shape away. Too bad for me I don't have that body type myself, ahaha)

Last edited:

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator

(personally, I think that pear shaped ladies with small breasts is the most feminine/sexy shape away. Too bad for me I don't have that body type myself, ahaha)
I would respectfully tend to disagree. I feel that femininity is a state of mind rather than a physical aspect. How many times have you encountered a sort of butch gal who was pear shaped? Not knocking that at all just making an example.

Last edited:

Bama

I wish it was so simple! I would have to have every shirt and dress I buy altered by a talented seamstress if I chose to not wear padded bras and such. They literally don't make clothes that fit my hips but also show my waist and don't expect me to have huge boobs. Nothing is "figure fitting" on me unless it contains at least 10% spandex.
Fair point. I wasn't sure how itty bitty you were talking. But, I still stand by my statement of you being gorgeous. The size of your breast (of lack of size) will not take away from your beauty. I guess you can try going with the least amount of padding possible that will still fill out your clothing choices/available selections. Still, know that there are plenty of us guys out here that specifically like bottom heavy women. You'll find yours.

Emmy

something witty..
I wish it was so simple! I would have to have every shirt and dress I buy altered by a talented seamstress if I chose to not wear padded bras and such. They literally don't make clothes that fit my hips but also show my waist and don't expect me to have huge boobs. Nothing is "figure fitting" on me unless it contains at least 10% spandex.
you are not alone in the needing tailored clothes department think of this more as a bonus that youre unique [and sexy]... there arent hundreds of songs about ass for no reason ;)

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado

But yeah, OP, finding clothes that fits sucks, especially if you are a bigger size in one part of your body than the other. I wouldn't worry too much about what other people think though, just wear what makes you happy and comfortable (my butt and boobs are huge so everything I wear is stretchy/lycra type material as well!). You look very cute, and every so years of so we get a post similar to this by a pear shaped lady, ahaha. I can assure you from the responses to those threads and the popularity of certain models, that pear shaped ladies seem to be the preferred shape for guys who like plus sized women.

Loopy - finding the right clothes to fit properly is a challenge. The only other solutions is have the talent of a seamstress or you have to pay to get your clothes altered.

Fatmouse

Are there many folks who specifically like bottom heavy ladies? I'm on the smaller end of bbw. I get down on myself because it seems most men who like an ample body on a woman want EVERYTHING to be ample. I am a member of the itty bitty titty club, no matter my weight. My most standout attribute would be milk-white, billowy thighs (given my overall body size). Swimsuit top in the photo is heavily padded.
There’s nothing sexier that a cellulite filled big old fat soft booty and thick Fat soft jiggly legs . Love it !

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
I support, and find attractive, all different shapes and sizes, from "fitness" / bodybuilding physiques to several-hundred-pound round physiques (just depends on the person), but bottom-heavy, pear-shaped is what I am drawn to the most.
The two biggest crushes I remember having as a kid were both on ladies who would be considered extreme pears; very small up top, with very wide hips, huge bottoms, and thick thighs. One was my middle-school bus driver, and her hips brushed the seats on both sides of the aisle whenever she walked the aisle. The other was the sister of a dear family friend, and she had to turn slightly sideways to get her hips through doorways. *swoon*
These two beautiful ladies set my preference very early-on.

BouncingBoy

Formerly known as Dragorat
I find big ladies sexy,No matter what their size or shape.What's most important is how they present themselves.I've met shy ones,confident ones,self-centered pains in the ass(my least favorite)!As I like to say "The body is just the package that holds the true gift of the soul.....Some of us just have bigger packages!"

jakemcduck

I love bottom heavy. Given the choice between top heavy and bottom heavy I'd take bottom heavy. It's a great picture you posted too.

op user

A lady using the full length of a chair and then some is hot - no matter how large her cup size is.

adam

This soda made me vote for Trump.
Are there many folks who specifically like bottom heavy ladies? I'm on the smaller end of bbw. I get down on myself because it seems most men who like an ample body on a woman want EVERYTHING to be ample. I am a member of the itty bitty titty club, no matter my weight. My most standout attribute would be milk-white, billowy thighs (given my overall body size). Swimsuit top in the photo is heavily padded.
I love both top & bottom heavy women, but particularly those with both assests.

Latest posts