Boxers, Briefs, Bikini, Commando...Pick Your Side

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Albino_taters

Destroyer of Sammiches
An innocent question, which do u prefer? I have honestly come to love the commando style of underwear. Gotta love the feel of the breeze between my knees :p

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
How can you have a "commando style of underwear"? Going commando means you are not wearing underwear. Really, once you think about it, your situation just flat out doesn't exist.

That being said, I enjoy briefs. It's hard to find good fitting briefs though as a fat dude.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
I spent a lot of years commando then I found lisa's lacies leisure briefs and they are soo comfy so they are my preffered choice and I do have some other underwear for special occassions

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I like boxers and boxer briefs on men.

On myself, I'm more of a boyshort or thong girl.

Mordecai

The fire is coming for us
I like painting all my underwear in camouflage patterns so I can blend into the scenery and go behind lines.

I've worn all styles and it doesn't matter except on hot hot dates where I know I'll be in action; I go commando on those missions.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I ten to freelip most of the time (that's commando for girls) but I have boycut briefs for times that require more coverage and winter time as well. Nothing else will do.

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
The idea of going commando grosses me out, on myself at least. Most of my undies are thongs now.
On guys... As long as I get to take it off, I don't care what it is. :D

Albino_taters

Destroyer of Sammiches
How can you have a "commando style of underwear"? Going commando means you are not wearing underwear. Really, once you think about it, your situation just flat out doesn't exist.

That being said, I enjoy briefs. It's hard to find good fitting briefs though as a fat dude.
Well I mean bald is still a style of hair cut and that's cool :p

Bearsy

Genuinely Disingenuous
Commando feels and breathes better, but I wear briefs.
Being my size/shape I can't find pants that fit me right, so they're always sagging.
I don't want to walk around and have my ass hanging out for the world to see.

Bearsy

Genuinely Disingenuous
I ten to freelip most of the time (that's commando for girls) but I have boycut briefs for times that require more coverage and winter time as well. Nothing else will do.
Boyshorts are fucking hot. My favorite kind of panty.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
If i could get boyshorts I would try them but in my size they barely cover my behind

and for guys there is something sexy about silk or satin boxers that appeals to my tactile side

Esther

Queen Black Acid
I prefer boxer briefs for guys. My manfriend recently, for some unfathomable reason, started wearing those horrid, light blue briefs with white ribbing... like everyone's dad wears. I have no idea where the fuck they came from but they seriously make my skin crawl.
For me, I prefer low-riding bikini cut, or boyshorts. But I loathe anything with thick ribbing... totally uncomfortable, always leaves panty lines.

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
I like boxers/boxerbriefs for myself in everyday, would totally do bikini in an intimate setting, and when alone I sleep commando.

Dr. P Marshall

I prefer boxer briefs for guys. My manfriend recently, for some unfathomable reason, started wearing those horrid, light blue briefs with white ribbing... like everyone's dad wears. I have no idea where the fuck they came from but they seriously make my skin crawl.
This is twice in two minutes on this board someone almost made me spit take from laughing. "The Saga Of Esther's Manfriend and His Horrific Briefs."

To answer the question for myself, I'm a former skater, narrow, but muscular hips, no butt, muscular thighs. Only thing that fits me is string bikinis for the most part. And some boy shorts, but they have to be really low rider.

For everyone else, I demand thongs!!!!!!:p

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
I tend towards boyshorts or thongs when I actually bother to wear underwear. With lace and all that.

A lot of the time I don't. For some reason, underwear is for when I want to make getting dressed seem sexier.

Latest posts