Boxers, Briefs, Bikini, Commando...Pick Your Side

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I prefer boxer briefs for guys. My manfriend recently, for some unfathomable reason, started wearing those horrid, light blue briefs with white ribbing... like everyone's dad wears. I have no idea where the fuck they came from but they seriously make my skin crawl.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Esther again.

I WAS LAUGHING TO MYSELF loudly.....when I read this....:D

orinoco

the porcine peter pan
generally boxers, ocassionally thong if i'm feeling pervy! :D:D

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
boxer-briefs if it is cold enough out, low-rise briefs otherwise. Love boxers for sleeping, but under pants I always find they bunch up oddly--maybe just an issue from the size of my thighs, or do they do that for other guys too?

Paquito

don't July to me
I've never really been able to do boxers. No matter what size I got, the things were always cutting off circulation to my thighs. Absolutely no breathing room. The waist was fine (I love elastic), but I was always in danger of ripping the legs with a sudden movement.

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
Boxers.....definitly. I dont think i could go commando at all.....at least not in public :blush:

Venom

I like boxers on guys, or commando.
For myself I usually wear g-strings or lace boy shorts, although I also have a thing for wearing superhero briefs from time to time.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
boxers. i love the free feeling. i'd go commando but i also tend to experience a little pant sagging and wouldn't want to accidentally expose myself in public.

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
So wait... underwear on a guy? Or like... underwear that I wear?

I'm gonna totally answer both anyway...

Boxers are the best on a guy.

And uh... thongs are more comfortable... but my favorite has to be boy-short panties.

And now, I feel awkward.
I think it's cuz I said "panties".

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
I like the feel of cotton briefs aka 'granny panties'. But when I want to feel sexy in a dress, thongs all the way!!!!

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
I like the feel of cotton briefs aka 'granny panties'. But when I want to feel sexy in a dress, thongs all the way!!!!
Yeah, that's the one bad thing about panties... if you are wearing anything tight, it's a panty-line extravaganza. So even if I don't want to wear a thong... if the outfit happens to be tight below the waist... I kinda have to.

And now I'm rambling.

djudex

I'm out
I used to go commando until I was on my way to meet my financial adviser and as I was stepping down from the truck my jeans shredded in the thigh/crotchal region. I'm a boxer-briefs fellow now.

I never could get the hang of regular boxers, somehow I could never get them to stop bunching up and strangling my nads.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
I used to go commando until I was on my way to meet my financial adviser and as I was stepping down from the truck my jeans shredded in the thigh/crotchal region. I'm a boxer-briefs fellow now.

I never could get the hang of regular boxers, somehow I could never get them to stop bunching up and strangling my nads.

This. I don't get boxers at all tbqh. Boxers, how the fuck do they work?

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
This. I don't get boxers at all tbqh. Boxers, how the fuck do they work?
boxers are like any other article of clothing, they are cut differently depending on the manufacturer. so yeah, some will ride or bunch up (especially silk or the jersey knit kind). once you find that brand for you though, oh man, pure delight.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
boxers are like any other article of clothing, they are cut differently depending on the manufacturer. so yeah, some will ride or bunch up (especially silk or the jersey knit kind). once you find that brand for you though, oh man, pure delight.
I'll just stick with briefs good sir! Gotta get that support

Latest posts