Boxers, Briefs, Bikini, Commando...Pick Your Side

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BeerMe

once you find that brand for you though, oh man, pure delight.
Yup. Not all boxers are created equal. I don't buy any other underwear type because the right brands fit so well. And I remember not liking how briefs put my genitals on lockdown.

99% of my underwear is briefs, I have like two pairs of boxers that I wear when I forget to do laundry.
When there's 198 pairs of dirty underwear in your house, it's time to do some laundry.

Reactions: Tad

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
For guys: I don't care what kind of underwear they're wearing (if they're wearing any...), as long as it's not those gross, white or blue old man briefs. They look like fucking diapers.

For myself: thongs or nothing. Depends on whether or not I want to give upskirts. Actually, I've got some good stories about that, but am too tired to type them out now.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
For guys: I don't care what kind of underwear they're wearing (if they're wearing any...), as long as it's not those gross, white or blue old man briefs. They look like fucking diapers.

For myself: thongs or nothing. Depends on whether or not I want to give upskirts. Actually, I've got some good stories about that, but am too tired to type them out now.
You have a way of captivating your audience, now everyone wants to hear your stories.

GentleSavage

I don't bite too much...
Boxer briefs all the way. Tight enough that they don't rise, but still give the boys some room to breath.

Amandy

Snarktacular
Boxer briefs + thick thighs = hot as hell.

Only bikini for me; I can't stand butt floss. I'm uptight like that.

Esther

Queen Black Acid
THIS!! Hahahahaha

Dr. P Marshall

THIS!! Hahahahaha
Oh Esther, so scarred by the man briefs.:( The sad part is I only clicked on this thread because I saw you had posted and I was hoping you were ranting about man briefs again. Getting a you and Melian twofer was more than I dared dream about. Sigh. You two never disappoint me.:wubu::wubu:

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
I love boxers. So easy to use the potty in
That is definitely my number one criteria when buying boxers.

I ask myself the following questions every single time I make an underwear purchase:

1) How do these undergarments affect my Pants-to-Pissing speed?

2) In an emergency, how quickly can these undergarments be removed whilst sitting?

3) If required, would these undergarments facilitate the fart muffling process?

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
That is definitely my number one criteria when buying boxers.

I ask myself the following questions every single time I make an underwear purchase:

1) How do these undergarments affect my Pants-to-Pissing speed?

2) In an emergency, how quickly can these undergarments be removed whilst sitting?

3) If required, would these undergarments facilitate the fart muffling process?
Man, and I thought I was being difficult if I wondered if someone would want to see me in said underwear.

ManBeef

I think about the bending to tearing ratio?
Is the pattern going to be pleasing to the eye?
Do they make my wang look yummy?

ManBeef

Tighty Whities are no bueno because they end in my booty... That is never a good situation.

Latest posts