• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bras...............

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hathor

stolen child
I'm just ranting!

I have a lot of really old bras that are finally starting to fall apart. I bought them all at Lane Bryant and my mom said she'd buy me all new bras as a treat. I've been viewing their website today and am quite disappointed to find that the bras I would like are not offered above a size 44.

I'm a 46C.

I have been to 3 other sites after doing a Google search for "plus size bras". At those sites I was unable to find any pretty bras in a 46A, B, C, or what have you.

I'm not that big. At least I don't think so. I'm surprised at Lane Bryant is limiting their sizes to 44DDD (or something like that).

In fact, I'm surprised that I'm having a helluva time finding any cute bras or pushup bras in my size. ARGH!!!! So I will continue the search, but I just wanted to get this off my chest (no pun intended).

Does anyone else find themselves having the same problem when it comes to finding a certain size?

:doh:

Latest posts

Back