• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Breakthrough Vegan Cheese! It melts and stretches.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBHMS

default title
www.daiyafoods.com

One of the last holdouts in veganism is the lack of desire or utter inability to give up cheese. Too many non-negotiables like pizza, macaroni and cheese, nachos, fettucine alfredo, grilled cheese and tomato. The vegetarian world up till now had totally failed at this one; no vegan cheeses tasted remotely good or had the same mouthfeel as dairy cheese. If they melted at all they melted down to an oily mess, forget the chewey stringy goodness that fresh mozzarella or cheddar offer.

Well I found the above linked product at Whole Foods. Less than $5/pack, not a lot more than dairy cheese. It's totally vegan and made with the same root as tapioca. Not only is it dairy free but it's also soy free and has pretty much no allergans--wheat, soy, dairy, egg. It comes in cheddar and mozzarella. OMG, it's amazing. It melts like real cheese so you get the chewey and stringy texture that before now was just not possible to find. I'm trying to be gluten free right now so i made a crustless pizza with tomato, eggplant, zucchini, red onion and red pepper and melted this stuff on top. Totally incredible.

Can't recommend this highly enough for anyone who wants to eat less dairy but couldn't give up pizza or enchiladas or melted cheese on chili, etc.

Latest posts

Back