• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Breathtaking - by Alexi Strigoii (~BBW, Magic, Inflation fantasy, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Magic, Inflation fantasy, ~SWG – getting bigger doesn’t always involve getting that much heavier

BREATHTAKING
By Alexi Strigoii

“Stop it,” said Veronica, as she swatted her boyfriend’s hand. Despite her pleading, her boyfriend, Mac, still couldn’t keep his hands off the receding bulge that emerged from beneath her cutoff tee shirt.

It had been the first time Sean had seen Ronnie Sanchez after she’d had her baby. Well it wasn’t her baby, the cheerleader had offered to be a surrogate for her older sister six months before graduation. Her sister had leukemia and the chemo and radiation would have left her sterile.

Ronnie however got more that she expected when she found herself carrying twin girls at two months. She began wearing spandex shorts and a crop top all the time during her pregnancy. Her belly got big, bigger than she ever expected; at seven months, she looked as though she swallowed a pumpkin whole. But that was the last time Sean saw her; though he had read about the birth in the local paper.

Now her sister had her twins, albeit vicariously, and Veronica’s taut sexy belly had deflated into a lifeless mound just above the waistband of her spandex.

Sean would have loved to have been Ronnie’s boyfriend for those nine months.

Sean took out the shopping list his mother had given him as he turned his back on Mac and Ronnie. The former soccer player still couldn’t keep his hands to himself even though Veronica’s belly had lost most of it’s size. Sean then thought back to the last time that he’d seen Ronnie pregnant; thinking of her full taught figure he took a deep breath and sighed.

“Yipe!”

“Oh no,” thought Sean. He quickly turned back around the see Ronnie rubbing her belly. Only now it looked a little fuller than before.

“What happened,” Mac asked, a little concerned.

“It felt like something was pushing out on my belly,” Ronnie replied.

“Don’t say anymore,” thought Sean to himself. A minute seemed to stretch into five as Sean tried to ignore the conversation the lovebirds were having, until…

“Does my tummy look bigger,” Ronnie finally asked. That did it.

Sean’s breathing became heavier as the slight flush of arousal slightly crept up his neck. Slowly, Sean could see Ronnie’s bulge becoming rounder. Ronnie was in a state between mild bliss and frozen with shock. Mac on the other hand was discretely taking advantage of his emotionally paralyzed girlfriend; rubbing her girth as it grew. In a matter of moments, Ronnie’s belly was as big as when she was pregnant and getting bigger.

Veronica slowly smiled, between the warm content fullness she sensed inside her belly and the tender caresses from her boyfriend, she had found her way into her own private heaven.

“Are you two alright?”

Mac turned to see one of the store’s attendants with a curious look on her face.

“We’re fine,” he replied, “She’s just a little full and the babies are kicking.” Not a total lie.

“All right,” the attendant replied, she then strode off to attend to the other customers. Mac turned back around to see that Ronnie was getting bigger and bigger; her belly was almost twice as big as when she was nine months pregnant. Veronica’s eyes rolled back and she inhaled sharply as she quietly came to an orgasm.

“Snap out of it,” Sean snarled at himself, shaking his head. As he turned to leave, Sean heard Veronica call out: “Mac!”

Sean turned back around to see that what he feared might happened, had happened.

Veronica was beginning to float, not very high mind you. The weight of her bones provided enough ballast to keep her from floating up out of control. Thinking quickly, Mac grabbed Ronnie around her belly and tried to keep her on the floor.

“Man, she’s so sexy,” Sean thought He inhaled a deep breath, and cried out when someone pinched him on the arm. Sean turned to see a pair of vibrant green eyes out of the face of an angel with a look that could kill.

“Oh hi Sylvia,” said Sean.

“Don’t ‘Hi Sylvia’ me!” she replied. Sean glanced to one side to see Mac walk out the front of the store with Veronica leaning on his shoulder.

“Hey,” Sylvia snapped catching Sean’s attention. He knew he was in trouble.

Sean tried to avoid Sylvia’s stare as he drank his Coke. Sylvia Barret was beautiful, but none of the guys would go out with her. She lived with her grandmother who insisted on dressing her granddaughter like secretary from the late 50’s when she started junior high; complete with pleated skirt and bouffant hairdo. A few of the Boys started calling her “Sylvia Serious.” She and Sean only had one class together during the last year of high school, but it was long enough for them to form a relationship. But now Sean wished she would leave him alone.

“Well?”

Sean snuck a glance at her before crushing his can and counting out more change for the Coke machine. The sun was just beginning to set.

“Well,” he said, “What do you want to know?”

“What happened to Ronnie in there?” asked Sylvia.

“Bad case of gas? Ouch!”

Sylvia had slapped his face.

“That’s not funny!” she snapped, “What did you do to Ronnie?”

“Nothing,” Sean replied, “Well, nothing deliberate anyway.”

“Spill!”

“I was just remembering how sexy Veronica looked when she was pregnant and had that big big belly,” Sean said, “I started to get a little aroused, and the next thing I know Ronnie’s belly is blowing up like a balloon.”

“So this isn’t the first time this has happened, is it?” asked Sylvia rhetorically

“Uh, no. Remember Jenny Lewis’s birthday party?” Sean asked. Sylvia’s eyes widened a bit.

“That was the first time,” Sean finished.

Jenny Lewis’s birthday fell on the Saturday of a three-day weekend. Along with her friends from school, she had invited several of her friends from her hometown in Louisiana; including one lovely black girl named Denise with a butt that put everyone else’s to shame. Sean told Sylvia what happened.

“Denise asked me to dance,” he explained, “She had her back to me and kept pressing her butt up against me. It turned me on, and I started to breathe heavy, I do when I get aroused.”

“So Denise takes my hands and puts them on her hips. They feel kinda soft, I’m still panting from the rush, and I feel her butt pressing against me more and more. I look down and she’s got three times the butt she had when we started dancing. I was like in some kind of trance; when I finally snapped out of it her butt was the size of a sit and bounce. She must have thought it was some kind of magic trick, cause she went right along with it. She even started doing a booty bounce when the DJ started playing hip hop.”

“But what causes it?”

“The only thing I can think of is it’s something my stepsister did,” Sean said finally.

Sylvia glanced at him.

“Your stepsister?” she replied.

“Yeah,” Sean explained, “My mom got remarried in Vegas last year and I got a new stepsister out of the deal. She’s a real flake; she’s into magic. Two weeks before Jenny’s party, my mother had me working in the yard all day. After I was done, I was so tired all I wanted to was lie down and take a nap.”

“And?”

“A couple of hours later, my bladder wakes me up and I head for the bathroom,” Sean continued, “After I get done, I am still half-asleep. I head back and I open the wrong door. I feel something wet on my sock and the room feels like it’s in the middle of a windstorm. Only there’s no wind, it only sounds like it. Suddenly this thing that looks like a wisp of smoke drifts up and before I can do anything, I accidentally inhale it. The next thing I know, my sister is yelling at me for screwing up her summoning.”

“What was she doing?” Sylvia asked.

“She said she was summoning an air elemental,” Sean replied.

“An elemental?” Sylvia repeated, “That must have been the wisp of smoke you inhaled. I read a book on them. They need to feed on energy to survive.”

“So?” asked Sean.

“So when you are aroused, you generate all kinds of excess energy,” Sylvia explained, “And because you inhaled it, the elemental is now a part of you, and now it relies on you for its food.”

“It must be starving then,” Sean replied, “Cause that was the most I have been aroused since Jenny’s party.”

“Maybe I missed something in the book,” Sylvia said, “It’s still at my house, I haven’t turned it in into the library, yet. Come with me.”

Sean shook his head. “I’ll meet you there,” he said, “If I don’t take mom her groceries, she’ll be sore upset with me.”

“Alright then, see you there,” Sylvia replied

Sylvia looked up from the chaise lounge when the doorbell rang. She looked through the peephole to see that it was indeed Sean. She opened the door and let him into the parlor; it was a very big room.

“Did you find anything,” Sean asked.

“Yeah I did,” Sylvia replied. She opened her book to a marked section and pointed her finger.

“Though they can sometimes go eons with out feeding,” she read, “When food energy is available, elementals will eat all they can get and do whatever is required to get more. So they are like an ethereal camel; they can go without eating for a long time but they never know when there next meal will be, so when they find food, they gorge.

“Well, that explains a few things,” Sean muttered to himself. Sylvia ran her finger around her collar; she was still wearing her pleated skirt and starched blouse.

“Could you excuse me for a moment,” she said, “I need to change clothes, these are getting a little uncomfortable.” She went up to her room and left Sean all alone, with the book.

Sean began to leaf through the pages. On one page he found a drawing on what a few of the elementals looked like; a couple were kinda cute, the picture of a water elemental looked a bit like an otter with the fins of a fish, legs like a frog’s, and a tail like an eel. The picture of the fire elemental looked like a baby dragon with oversized feet and ears. The air elemental wasn’t as cute but it was just as interesting to look at sort of a wispy cross of an elf and a dragonfly. It didn’t look like it had anymore form other than that above the waist though.

Something warm and soft was pressed into the back of Sean’s neck; his eyes widened as he dropped the book.

“Did you know I only got two F’s when I was in high school.” Sylvia’s voice had taken on a mischievous tone, as though she wanted him to respond.

“What were they in?” Sean asked cautiously.

“My bra,” Silvia quipped. If Sean had been drinking, his reaction would have been a classic spit take. As it was, he simply loosed a gust of breath and sputtered for a bit, as the softness being pressed to the back of his head became a bit firmer. Sean turned around on the chaise to see Sylvia in a deep, pink satin negligee. Sean panted a bit causing Sylvia to smile as her bust increased in size slightly.

“Mmmmm,” she cooed, “That feels good.”

“Do you want to wind up a balloon floating on the ceiling?” Sean asked as he calmed down a bit.

“As strange as this may sound, Sean,” Sylvia replied, “Yes I do.” She adjusted the straps on her negligee so that it revealed a pair of panties in the same color.

“In case you didn’t know Sean Mchafee, I am a virgin,” explained Sylvia, “My granny’s old fashioned, and it’s important to her for me to be a virgin when I get married. But the tension’s been building, and I really need some form of release.”

“That’s why you have that book,” Sean said jumping to the conclusion, “You were going to try and summon an elemental for yourself.”

“Well yeah,” she replied “A water elemental, I figured it would at least cool my passions a bit. But when you told me what happened to you, I realized I had struck the mother lode.”

“Meaning?”

“I’ve just had a taste of how it feels to be manipulated by an elemental,” Silvia said, “And it felt wonderful. So now that I have had a taste I am going to feast. I am going to gorge myself on the delight I felt when I surprised you until I am fat and there is no more room to grow.”

“You’ll burst,” Sean said.

Sylvia shook her head.

“No chance,” she said showing him a page in the book. It read: “Elementals are sensitive to the emotions and state of being of their hosts and those they manipulate. They will allow no harm to their hosts or those they manipulate. And after a time it wears off and you return to normal.”

Sylvia closed the book. “Meaning start getting turned on or I will smother you.”

She pressed her bodice to his face and it started to swell; quickly blossoming into a double G cup. She grew bigger and bigger as her incredibly light bosom started to bump against her chin. The straps of Sylvia’s negligee were beginning to strain against her growth and came loose with a snap. Her now M cup breasts wobbled like balloons in the breeze as the remnants of her shift slipped to the floor. Sylvia took Sean’s hands and placed them on her heaving bust; the tips of his fingers were cool on her warm nipples.

“Don’t just stand there panting,” Sylvia said pressing her swollen flesh into him, “Use your mouth for something else besides breathing.”

Sean flicked his tongue over the erect bump of flesh and Sylvia quivered in delight.

“Mmmm,” her lip trembled as her knees gave out. Slowly the halves of derriere grew rounder and fuller as she began to rise up from the ground. Sean kneeled down and switched his attentions to Sylvia’s remaining nipple, though as she rose Sean had to get to his knees as Sylvia thighs and bottom grew plumper and plumper. Sylvia gasped with delight as Sean gently stroked the inside of her ballooning thighs. The sound of her inflation was almost as arousing as the inflation itself.

As Sylvia’s growing curves forced her onto her back; Sean gently pulled her panties from her legs before they started to cut into her thighs. “Mmmm,” Sylvia cooed. She reached down and urged Sean towards the folds of her flower. As Sean applied his tongue to the inside of Sylvia’s thigh, she squealed with pleasure and giggled as the ticklish feeling of being a balloon doubled in intensity.

Sylvia started to look like an overinflated parody of herself, sporting the most outrageous hourglass figure ever seen. Her bodice would put a pumpkin patch to shame. Her bottom looked like a pair of weather balloons pressed together. Sylvia’s thighs were now cone shaped and so wonderfully sensitive to the touch. Even the petals of her labia had swollen like long balloons. And Sylvia loved every minute of it.

Slowly, though, Sylvia felt her growth beginning to slow down as her bodice began to feel tight. She was starting to get full, but she was sure she had more room to grow. She was forgetting something. Her now six-foot bodice gave a deep groan as its swelling came to a stop.

“Ahh,” she sighed as Sean ran his fingertips over the hugely inflated woman. It was almost perfect, but she wasn’t floating. Ronnie floated when she was growing, what was she forgetting? Then it hit her.

“Sean,” she said, “Does my tummy look bigger…”

Sylvia sighed contentedly as she looked at her wedding ring in the pale moonlight. The night breeze caused the hem of her shift to ripple around her ankle. She had indeed married the right man. Sylvia felt a tug on her leg.

“Are you ready to come in yet?” asked Sean.

Sylvia looked down from her lofty perch and sighed, she was about thirty feet in the air and tethered to a heavy paving stone by a coil of paracord that was secured to a padded leg cuff.

“No, I’m fine,” she replied, “Would you take me in in about an hour?”

“Alright,” Sean said, “I’ll make you a cup of tea then.”

Sylvia smiled at her husband, leaned back, and rested a hand on her tremendous bosom.

Life was good…

Latest posts

Back