British BHMs and FFAs??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

craigisnutter

Ello guys,

Just wondered if there were any British BHMs and FFAs on these boards.

Also on a side note Where do you British BHM's meet FFA's, or even, where do you FFA's hide, cos i can't find any of ya!! lol

craigisnutter

Pah, your just a littlen lol

5'10'' 212kg, think that works out at about 480Lbs. Aint got a clue on me other measurements, need to take em soon, cos i need to get some more wrestling gear made. lol

bigrugbybloke

Pah, your just a littlen lol

5'10'' 212kg, think that works out at about 480Lbs. Aint got a clue on me other measurements, need to take em soon, cos i need to get some more wrestling gear made. lol
littlen by the size of you mate! very impressed! how dud you get into wrestling mate? hoping to do that meself. tipsa and advice on body size/shape much appreciated!! thanks craig

SnapDragon

Filthy Letch
Ya.

I don't know where either of them 'hang out'. Life would be a lot easier for me if I did!

craigisnutter

littlen by the size of you mate! very impressed! how dud you get into wrestling mate? hoping to do that meself. tipsa and advice on body size/shape much appreciated!! thanks craig
Went to a show and met one of the most well known wrestlers on the UK scene 'The Pukka One' Darren Burridge. He told me all about this wrestling school he'd just become head trainer of, Dropkixx. I told him that i'd thought about being a manager or referee and he said to pop down. After about 4 or 5 weeks reffereeing and letting guys practise moves on me, 1 guy tried a Cross Body off the top rope and accidentally elbowed me in the eye. Bloody painful, but made a nice black eye. Towards the end of that training session, they had a big multi-person match and asked if i could ref, i said no, due to my eye, but thought about it and jumped in anyway. As i was getting in the ring, Darren Burridge and 1 of the then trainers Tony Scarlo, told me to give wrestling a try. I waited to get in the ring, put on a headlock, wrist lock, did a little bit of what we call 'Chain Wrestling' and was told that's it, from now on, i'm wrestling. Five and a Half years later, i've wrestled all over the country and hold the WSA World Heavyweight title over in Austria, where i wrestle fairly regularly.

I've been quite lucky with people i've met and trained me etc, but basically, if you want to get into it, find a local wrestling school, be serious about it and train hard. Do not whatever you do become a barkyard wrestler, you'll get no respect and you just wont be a very good wrestler. Get trained properly.

As for size/shape etc. Work with what you got. A great wrestler once told me 'if you want to be a wrestler, you have to do 1 of 2 things. Either get down the gym or the pie shop!' lol. Now they may be the extremely ground level idea, but basically, you need a distinctive element to you. Wether it's your look, or character etc. Just something that will grab a crowed attention and make you memorable. Obviously you'll need to get to a gym anyway, just for your fitness level etc. I've at the gym 3 times a week at least, predominantly doing Cardio, but weights machines here and there too.

Also on a random side note. At the moment i am doing all the prior consultations and paperwork towards having a Gastric Sleeve operation. I've been told that within a year i should be down from my current 33/34 Stone to 20 Stone, but the way i intend to hit the gym, im thinking more like 17/18 Stone. So from that point, im gonna train like a bitch and im aiming that in 2-2 and half years im gonna do a WWE tryout and see what happens. (something i didn't think i'd bother with, as until 6/10/08 i had a long term girlfriend of 2 yrs and 8 months, but she left me. So im free and my life is my own again)

Kanzuo

Yep, British BHM here. If you find out where the UK FFA's are hiding then be sure to notify me!

Wantabelly

100% FFA
UK FFAs are such a rare specie, you will have to search long and hard to find one....

Kanzuo

UK FFAs are such a rare specie, you will have to search long and hard to find one....
Hurrah! So there are some about :happy:

Haha I've been talking to one on off for months now actually but we're useless and being online at the same time. Really like her though so hopefully things progress. So they are out there!

Tyrael

Gone
Might be a stupid question, and i don't wanna spoil any fun, but isnt this supposed to be in europe thread? :eek: