• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Britney - by Gainingdane (~BBW, Eating, Denial, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gainingdane

~BBW, Eating, Denial, ~SWG - an oblivious girl enjoys a little too many goodies, with expansive results.

Britney
by gainingdane​

Introduction

Britney was a beautiful girl, weighing only 120 pounds, with blond hair and a beautiful white smile. She had small C cup breasts and a small butt with slightly wide hips. She had just finished high school, where she was very popular among both girls and especially the guys. She was locally famous for dating pretty much the entire football team. She also played soccer and was therefore fit and had strong legs.

Britney was chilling in her pool with her two best friends in the beginning of the summer break before college. Her parents were wealthy and she was a little spoiled, so there was no need for her to get a summer job. As a result she had to do pretty much nothing all summer. Her two best friends were Kari and Sarah, two other pretty girls who also played soccer. Kari was the skinniest of the trio; she only carried 110 pounds on her small frame and had a small B cup. Sarah was the pudgy one, but only in comparison to the other two girls, weighing 135 pounds and having an expressive D cup to get the guys attention. It also made sure that no one would notice the small little belly she carried around.

Suddenly they heard something.

"What was that?" Kari said.

"I think it was my stomach," said Britney embarrassed.

"Don't worry. There is nothing to be embarrassed about everyone gets hungry sometimes," laughed Sarah, and suggested that they should order pizza. They all agreed. They got three large pizzas from Dominos, and each some wings and nuggets.

Britney looked down at her bloated stomach and said out loud, "I can believe we all ate so much; we are going to be so obese when we go to college."

"Nah," Kari replied, "I never gain weight, plus we are all going to play soccer in college so even if we gained a little we will lose it quickly."

The all agreed even though Sarah was a looking a bit nervous on her big bloated stomach, and thinking to herself that she might watch what she was eating if she want to keep her scholarship.

Britney was always lying at home until her friends got off they work. She would eat a healthy breakfast and lunch; her problem was that basically there was no time she was not eating. She would keep snacking and snacking all day long while watching TV, then she would meet up with her friends when they got off work and go get pizza or something like that.

Her body had definitely felt the changes from an active lifestyle, with 2 hour practice every day to somewhere around no exercise a day. Not only that but her calorie intake must have doubled or something close to that in the same period, so her muscle definition in her legs was as much as gone. Her hips had grown a bit and she had started to develop a bit of a stomach, but she had not noticed any of this.

In the end of the summer she was laying on the couch with a dozen mini-donuts in her lap. She had already finished 8 of them, when her 21 year old sister walks into the living room.

"Hey sis, I see you are enjoying your summer," she said with a small smile on her face.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I am," replied Britney.

"Maybe a bit too much don’t you think?" her sister said laughing while poking her sister's belly.

"Stop that! I have not! I can still fit all my clothes so it can’t be that bad," Britney replied a bit angrily.

"I did not mean to be mean, but I have never heard of anyone gaining the freshmen 15 before they even went to college, and the only reason you can fit in your clothes is because you've only been wearing sweats," laughed her sister

"It is not! You are just jealous because the boys want to date me and not you, I still look way better than you, Miss Flat Chest," shot Britney back in anger.

"It is not flat, and your's is just bigger because you weigh more," said her sister.

"I only weigh 120 pounds and I am also taller than you," Britney said while putting another donut in her mouth.

"You don’t weigh just that, fatty!" her sister said, now squashing Britney's fat.

"Okay, I am going to prove it," Britney says taking another donut in her mouth and going to the bathroom.

They went into the bathroom.

"Okay, step up!" her sister said.

"No, you go first," Britney sneered back.

"That is okay. I have nothing to be embarrassed about. "

"113 pounds," she announced with pride in her voice. "Now you go, chubby."

Britney started to get nervous.

"Okay, I have to take my clothes off - that weighs a lot too," so she took her shirt and her pants off. So there she was standing with her legs and still athletic thighs, a little roll over her panties and another one around her bra. Her butt had also grown and had started to sag a little bit.

"Wow," her sister said, "you have really gotten big!"

"Shut up, it can’t be that much!" Britney shot back in anger.

Britney stepped up on the scale, closed her eyes for a second and looked down.

"132 pounds, fatty," yelled her sister laughing. "See, I told you that you were getting fat!"

"I am not getting fat! I am going to lose it as soon as I go to college and start playing soccer again," Britney retorted.

"Sure," her sister answered with sarcasm. "Do you even think they would have a fatty like you on the team? You must be terribly out of shape."

"I am not; I can still outrun you."

"Okay then, let’s go for a run tomorrow, but don’t blame me if you get a heart attack." her sister laughed while going into her room.

(Contined in post three of this thread)

Latest posts

Back