• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Brooke at Dinner - by Cylon Bob (~BBW, Stuffing, Imagery, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cylon_bob

~BBW, Stuffing, Imagery, ~SWG - FA has a pleasurable few moments with a self-induced stuffee

Brooke at Dinner
by Cylon Bob

"Tim, I can't hardly move!"

Those were the first words out of Brooke's mouth when she saw me.

I sat down opposite her, next to Camden, her roommate, and looked her over. I do that a bit too much, probably, but I can just about guarantee I'm not the only one. I mean LOOK AT HER! That ass is PERFECT, and her tits. . Ooh yeah, they're pretty self-explanatory! To be totally honest, I have to say she's a bit thin for my tastes, but still.

Tonight, Brooke was reluctantly picking at her plate, kinda like she was being forced to finish. I never got why people do that, but it is fun to watch. There were two plates off to the sides of the tray and knowing Brooke, this was probably her second tray. And this wasn't too far off from how Brooke normally was at dinner, if a little more intense than usual. Okay, a lot more intense.. Don't know how that girl stays so skinny, with how much she eats.

I kind of guessed what the problem was from the context, but asked anyway. " What?"

Camden answered for her, "She ate too much."

Yep, hopes affirmed. Had to play it cool though. "And this is news how?"

Brooke started, "Seriously, this is WAY worse than normal. This is like my third tray!"

Three trays? Was this chick TRYING to turn me on? If so, what then? I mean, you've SEEN her boyfriend right? No way you've been on campus and not seen that mountain! I'm sad to say it but he scares the crap out of me. If this isn't intentional, this could go down badly. Better take it easy, try to hide it until I know.

But still. . . How far could this go?

I have to test this. "Psshh, it can't be THAT bad."

Let's see if she takes the bait. . .

"UUUHH IT IS! This is the LAST time I eat like this!"

"You can't even TRY to convince me you've never said that before." And from what I'd seen in the past, this was total honesty "Brooke, I've seen you eat, and there's one thing I can say, it's that this can't be something totally NEW to you!"

"Not this bad!"

Camden came in, "Tim, you weren't here, but trust me, she ate even more than normal. That's like, her fourth dessert."

"UGH why didn't you STOP me!" Rhetorical question, I can ignore it.

"Yeah, that sounds about right. Brooke, you tried leaning back in your chair? You're leaning too far forward, that puts pressure on your stomach."

She leaned back experimentally, "If I did that I'd be asleep in like five minutes! Man this is KILLING ME!"

She rubbed her stomach, trying to ease some of the pressure, but judging from her face, it didn't work too well.

Thank Goodness I was sitting down. I pulled myself together to try to piece together some kind of response, "As someone who's been in this exact situation, all I can say is that's the only thing that works. Well that and usually unbuttoning your pants."

Camden came in here, "Tim, this is Brooke we're talking about. She's wearing shorts."

She made a good point. Brooke was a softball player, and usually wearing her workout shorts. Actually now I think about it, have I ever seen her in anything BUT shorts? I have to say, though, as much as I disapprove of exercise, the view makes it. . . justifiable. Besides, there was no way she was exercising as much as those shorts would suggest.

"Why do you think I started with telling you to lean back?"

From there, the subject turned towards off Brooke and onto softball practice for a while. I'd think that was how she was keeping so skinny, but I'd seen how she ate. No amount of exercise could keep off that, that's just way too much. Good genes, I guess. End result is a beautiful brunette, a bit skinny , but. . . That ass!

I know I've said that like three times already, and you're probably just about sick of it, but trust me it cannot be emphasized too much. Look I'm trying to give you a good visual of exactly what was happening right here, so just bear with me alright? Okay so you got a picture of her in your head? So yeah, this woman plus a few pounds. . . That ass a few pounds heavier. . . Okay, I'm getting off topic here; Brooke has gaining potential, and from what I know, that potential will be reality before too long.

I mean, she's amazingly hot as is, but you know my preferences, and yeah, I'm pretty much a chubby chaser. Always have been, as best I can remember. I'd say Brooke is about the skinniest chick I've been attracted to. Camden's about the size I normally go for, round all around, but she's just. . . Less shapely. Oh, don't get me wrong, she's not a blob or anything, it's just compared to Brooke, she just doesn't quite compare. Then again, no other woman I've met can quite match that ass.

Yeah, no, Camden's hot, too. She's big in the belly, mostly, but she's got some pretty fantastic tits. They aren't huge compared to her gut, but they're a ways past respectable. It's just that I'm kind of an ass man, and Camden has NO ass. I mean, don't get me wrong, she'd be top my list if it wasn't for Brooke and her little "display" in front of me, but she's just. . , Not quite my type.

For some reason, Brooke never stopped drinking soda and eating the ice. We pointed out how that was only making it worse, but she just kept on. Of course this meant she needed quite a few refills, and of course she couldn't walk over to the machine, so I went for her and refilled it with, as per her request, "diet" Coke.

Eventually she felt she could walk, so she got up on her own, but oh my goodness those first attempts were some sexy scenes. It took her a few tries. She kept getting ALMOST to her feet and *phhooomph*, she'd collapse back in the chair, grabbing onto her overstuffed stomach. When she finally made it up she let out this big sigh and then started walking. It was pretty obvious she was in pain, and she rubbed her stomach the whole way.

When she finally made it back she stopped in front of me because I continued to act like I wasn't sorry for her at all. She turned to the side so I had a profile view and pulled her shirt up over her belly button, "PROOF, Tim, just look at this! I look like 8 months pregnant!"

I kind of went inside my head for a second, try not to show how turned on I was.

Must. Hide. Erection. Okay, play it cool, let's try a joke. "Nah, I'd say that's six months at the outside."

They ignored me. For obvious reasons. Goodness, why did I say that?!

"This is why I don't keep food in my room. I'd never stop eating." Oh I wish she didn't have that rule, I would LOVE to see that take effect.

"I probably won't have to eat for like two years now!"

I suggested she try burping, but no.

"I'd probably puke if I burped!" She kept saying things like this, and who am I but to encourage her? Okay so there are a few little moral issues but, pfft the conscience is mostly there to give us something to ignore, right?

Besides, what choice did I have? I mean, this was practically scripted from my fantasies! It's the kind of thing I'd read online and just think "Pfft, yeah right that'd never happen!"

Only it was happening. Four feet from my face. In a space of about thirty minutes, she went through all the stuffing clichés you can imagine, and she didn't even know how hot it was.

"I'll never eat like this again!"

I'm guessing that'll last about two or three weeks. . .

(The End)

Reactions: Tad

Latest posts

Back