• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bucket List

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeezablysoft

So I decided to start a bucket list. At this rate I will have to live to the age of about 487 to get everything on it done, but I guess it's good to at least start somewhere. As with most of my lists, this is a working document that is subject to regular changes.

At this point my list mostly consists of things to eat/drink, various types of "intimate experiences", and some experiments in "recreational chemistry". Plus the usual daredevil stunts everybody has on their bucket list. Honestly I could probably subdivide it like A. Things to put in my mouth and swallow B. Things to get blitzed/bombed/blasted with C. Things to bang/bone/boink D. Things to decrease my likelihood of living to complete the rest of my list.
* It is noteworthy that some entries overlap one or more categories.

1. Eat a durian fruit.
2. Eat one of those pufferfish that can kill you if it's not prepared exactly right.
3. Eat caviar.
4. Drink a beer.
5. Drink champagne.
6. Drink red wine.
7. Ride an airplane.
8. Go skydiving.
9. Go scuba diving (note: I should probably learn to swim first).
10. Climb a mountain (it may have to be a small one. Possibly more like a hill. Or a large speed bump.).
11. Play in the snow.
12.-25. Sex stuff I'm not brave enough to discuss in detail today.
26. Smoke some "herbs".
27. Sniff some "powdered sugar" (not to be confused with Item 11.).
28. Take a pill (or 6) in Ibiza (or anywhere really).
29. Visit each of the 50 U.S. states.
30. Become fluent in at least one other language.
31. Set a world record for something.
32. Send each and every one of my celebrity crushes a stalkery fan letter (or at least a tweet).
33. Spend some time as a blond.
34. Spend some time as a redhead.
35. Record and release a music album.
36. Write and publish a book.
37. Try to upcycle a paperclip into a house like that one guy did.
38. Become a millionaire.
39. Save someone's life.
40. Hire a professional organizer to get my house and all my stuff sparkling clean and super organized.

Latest posts

Back