BBW Bulking Up Steph- (~BBW, ~XWG, Stuffing, Sex)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Polarisdreamerr, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Jan 16, 2019 #21

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 4- Steph’s Struggle, Noah’s Dilemma Continued

She kept telling herself that the weight was temporary and that Celeste (and Camille for that matter) would eat her words when she got a look at her in a few months. It was the only way Steph could keep her fragile ego intact. She tried walking a little faster, but she could hear her thighs start smacking together. Gosh they did smack together when she walked! Trying to calm down, Steph stopped at a water fountain and took a sip of water. She felt big. Looking around the gym, Steph could tell she was the fattest person here. This was turning into such a nightmare.. She just needed to locate Shaun..

Walking through the free-weight area, Steph felt very thirsty. She didn’t want to drink too much before her workout so she put the feeling out of her mind. She wasn’t sure if she was thirsty because it was hot in the gym or she was nervous about getting started. It didn’t matter. She was ready to begin her transformation back into the hottie she once was. She hated the way her spandex shorts hugged her wobblily butt uncomfortably tight. They were already giving her a mean wedgie. She attempted to ignore the discomfort as she noticed Shaun working with some new girl. From what she could see, the girl was pretty thin, pretty short, pretty lightly muscled, and wore her blonde hair in an athletic French-braided ponytail. What was more surprising about this girl was that she was wearing what looked like some kind of slutty athletic mini-skirt to go with her crop top.

Steph had seen some rather risqué athletic attire in the gym before but this girl took the cake. Steph tried to put it out of her mind as she resolved to walk over and say hello to Shaun. While she walked she couldn’t help but mutter some words of encouragement to herself, “Okay.. A new day, a new me. It's time for me to get active and torch all this lard on my body into muscle.”

Just as Steph got nearly close enough to tap Shaun on the shoulder, the blonde girl he was working with stepped forward and smiled at her while she curiously spoke, “Steph??”

Steph knew that peppy voice all too well, “Joline??”

“What happened to you??” They both belted out while they looked at each other dumbfounded. Joline looked like a completely different person! Besides her slutty outfit she had lost at least thirty pounds of fat and trimmed up nicely. Her once pudgy belly was gone, replaced by a thin and toned waist. Every visible part of her was glowing with visible muscle, although she hadn’t yet achieved the kind of definition Steph used to have. Steph couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

“The gym really hit me hard this summer haha.” Joline laughed, as she smiled at Shaun.

“I can see that. You look great! I’m guessing this is Shaun’s doing?” Steph figured, as Shaun turned around and really got a good look at Steph.

“Guilty as charged.” Shaun said, as he recognized Steph’s sexy face, but her body was totally throwing him for a loop. She still rocked that seductively long, curly brown hair and had the ocean blue eyes to match, but everything else.. had changed. Steph wasn’t hiding her figure in that sports bra/spandex shorts combo. Shaun stared with regret at the layer of soft flesh that had consumed Steph’s formerly sculpted shoulders. Her formerly small and toned waist was replaced with a gelatinous blob of fat that formed a hideous muffin-top over the waistband of her shorts. Her strong defined legs had vanished in place of fat jiggling thunder thighs, and bulbous calves. If her thighs had been any rounder they might have been able to conceal the chubby camel toe Steph’s inadequate shorts were displaying. Even Steph’s lower pubic area had gotten fat. He was looking at a floppy boobed slob, not the hourglass goddess he once knew! “Woah, Steph? You look really.. wow. Umm..”

“Different?” Steph smiled, as she eagerly twirled around for Shaun to really get a good look at how much she’d fattened up for him. He frowned as he got a look at the rounded mound of fat that now composed Steph’s formerly toned ass. She looked like a soccer mom that had parked her lazy ass in front of a buffet table for a year.

“Different is one word for it.” Joline mumbled to Shaun, as his eyes lagged behind on Steph’s plumped up ass.

“You seriously turned into such a fatty, I can’t believe it. I’ve seen pigs thinner than you.” Shaun burst in disbelief, what the heck had happened to Steph?? He told her to put on about thirty pounds, it looked like she gained nearly double that! He’d wanted to transform her into an immaculate bodybuilder not some overfed pork chop! It was gunna take some real work to get Steph in shape, although.. All that weight presented a unique opportunity. If Steph turned that sixty something pounds of fat into muscle, she’d be.. she’d be.. perfect. Shaun was getting thrilled by the thought. “Please tell me you are cleared to exercise.”

“Haha, thanks. Yeah, I am all clear. Although I’m really out of shape.” Steph admitted, as she mistook Shaun’s pig comment as a complement. After all, he had been the one to tell her to fatten up in the first place.

”Yeah, by the look of your gut I’d guess you’ll be completely out of breath before you finish the exam.” Shaun honestly pointed out, as Steph felt a pang of guilt for her sorry condition.

“Exam?” Steph echoed in wonder. Shaun had not mentioned anything about a test.

“Well I’ll have you take a physical exam to see where you are at and how hard I can push you for now.” Shaun explained, as Joline butted in front of him.

“Bae! What about my workout? I wasn’t done!” Joline pouted, as Steph tilted her head to the side in curiosity. Had Joline just called Shaun, bae?

He rolled his eyes before responding, “Why don’t you join Steph for the fitness exam, that can be the rest of your workout.”

“Oh, okay. Steph, would you mind if I joined you?” Joline asked, as Steph stammered to attention. Her mind was still stuck on the word ‘bae.’

“Umm.. yeah no problem. I could use the confidence boost anyway.” Steph replied absentmindedly. “Just make sure you keep up.”

“Hello? Are you serious? I bet I could do better than you in the physical.” Joline teased, as she jabbed at Steph’s bulging gut. Steph hadn’t even been thinking about her weight for a moment. She was a lot heavier than she was the last time she’d gone to the gym with Joline. Maybe Joline could keep up with her now.

“Yeah right.” Steph sighed, as her ego would not let her admit that Joline was on her level. She was way more athletic than Joline. She always had been. “I may have gained weight, but I am still way stronger than you.”

“I don’t know about that Steph. Joline didn’t turn into a soft creampuff over the summer like you did.” Shaun interjected, as Steph’s jaw dropped and her cheeks burnt red. Shaun doubted she could keep up with Joline at all in her condition? She couldn’t wait to prove him wrong. He’d never have the balls to call her a creampuff again.

“So, what’s the physical going to be?” Steph asked feeling competitive. This was great, she’d get to beat Joline in this little test and show off to Shaun that she still had it.

“Five exercises, one minute each. One-minute rest in-between. You have to do as many reps as you can during the minute.” Shaun explained, “Pushups, squat jumps, sit-ups, squats, and burpees.”

“Sounds like a piece of cake.” Steph smiled, as she looked down past her large breasts at Joline. “You wanna compete with me?”

2. Jan 16, 2019 #22

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Joline paused for a moment. Steph did look really out of shape. It didn’t matter that Steph had been so much fitter than her for so long. Things had changed. She could beat her now. Joline didn’t have anything against Steph, but this was a chance to get back at her for all those moments she teased her about her lack of fitness. Feeling ready, Joline belted, “You bet! I’m gunna beat you at your own game.”

“Alright, I got the timer, we need somebody else to count.” Shaun explained, as Steph heard footsteps coming from behind her. It was Celeste!

“I’ll count Steph’s, you count Joe’s.” Celeste offered, as Shaun nodded. She had clearly been eavesdropping. Was Steph’s rival so petty that she had to watch her at her lowest point?? It didn’t matter. Steph was going to prove to everybody that she belonged at this gym, fat or not.

“My name is Joline.” Joline spat, as Celeste just rolled her eyes.

“Whatever. My bad.” Celeste dismissively shrugged.

“Joe’s a good nickname actually.” Shaun commented, as Joline looked doubtful.

“You think so bae?” Joline asked, as he just shrugged.

“It’s better than fucking bae.” Shaun replied, as Joline rolled her eyes.

“Umm, Joline.” Steph interjected, as she could go on wonderingly like this any longer. “Is there something I don’t know about between you two?”

“Oh yeah. We’re dating. Sorry, I tried to tell you sooner but you kind of fell off the grid after your injury.” Joline explained, as Steph’s jaw dropped. Shaun was in a relationship??? With Joline???

“Wah-what?? How did that happen??” Steph asked sounding a bit exacerbated. It couldn’t be true! Shaun liked her, not Joline!

“Let’s go. Enough chit-chat! Ten seconds.” Shaun commanded, as Steph took her place on the floor next to Joline in a pushup position. She breathed out while she tried to calm herself and ready her body for her first step back into the realm of fitness. She’d address this whole snafu with Joline after she was done smoking her in this fitness exam.

With five second to go before the fitness exam, Steph quietly muttered to herself, “Think strong.. be strong..”

“GO!”

“Gah!” Steph sighed, as she forced her body upward. Her arms felt weak and her body felt heavy. She didn’t remember pushups feeling like this. In an instant she plopped herself downward, but rather than hold herself above the floor, her heavy body sunk fully back down. It was horrible pushup form. Steph couldn’t believe she couldn’t hold the proper position. She could spot Joline in the corner of her eye jutting upward and downward swiftly.

She was falling behind already!? Grunting with effort Steph forced herself to keep pace. It worked for about ten or fifteen horrendously looking pushups before her the lactic acid in her arms began to slow her pace. She wanted to speed through her pushups but her arms couldn’t handle her weight anymore. Steph’s next fifteen pushups were much slower than her first ones. Her arms had burnt out. The sweat was pouring from her forehead. Her lungs were starting to feel the burden too when she heard Shaun call,

“Time!”

“31 pushups Steph. If you call those pushups. You gotta keep your fatass down and stop smacking the floor with that belly.” Celeste chastised her, while Steph lay face down recovering. Her chest felt tight. Her breathing felt heavy. She couldn’t mover her arms. They were like bricks.. She could even muster the energy to rebuff Celeste’s taunts.

“53 Joline. Not bad.” Shaun remarked, while Steph’s heart sank. She’d lost the first exercise to Joline?? She really was out of shape. Something told her that Joline was not going to let her live this down. Steph knew she had to step it up during the next exercise. She had to save face in front of Shaun!

When Shaun roared for them to start the jump-squats, Steph couldn’t believe her minute rest was over already. She lifter her sore arms and lugged her feet underneath her, before forcing herself upward. Steph lagged behind Joline, but she quickly formed a squat position and got started. Celeste couldn’t help but gawk at the way Steph’s body jiggled with every wheezing breath she took to regain some stamina. Her huge tits kept bouncing with every jump and slapping loudly against her belly on her way back down. She should have worn two sports bras for knockers that big.

Shaun was too busy watching the hot piece of ass he’d crafted this summer surge ahead of Steph to take in just how much his former pupil was struggling. Steph had hit a wall. By the time she reached 20 jump squats her lunges were fried and her legs felt like jello. She only managed two more jump squats while time remained. She viciously regretted not stretching out beforehand. Her body felt so stiff and inflexible, especially compared to Joline next to her. She’d done the squats like she was a Mexican jumping bean. Steph looked over to Shaun for some words of encouragement, but she caught him totally checking out Joline’s breasts!

Steph couldn’t believe it. Shaun wasn’t even looking at her! She was busting her ass and all he could do was.. Steph felt a chill in the back of her spine. She suddenly felt very warm. She wiped some more sweat from her face, while her jealousy continued to grow. Shaun was eye-fucking Joline’s body so hard right now. It was like she was invisible or something! Steph was desperate to win this next exercise, then maybe Shaun would look at her again!

When the time came for sit-ups, Joline quickly assumed a sit-up position and began cranking out sit-ups like it was her job. Her core was so trim that maintaining the proper form Shaun showed her was easy. Steph on the other hand was experiencing something quite different.

Beside the fact that she was certain the rest had not been a full minute long, her belly was too big and round to let her fully sit all the way up. She was merely doing crunches! And even they hurt! Steph grinded her teeth as she tried to force herself upward again and again, but each time her belly won the battle and forced her back down. She wasn’t just losing out to Joline, she was getting destroyed! She’d eaten way too much earlier in the day.. Her stomach was too bloated for this! Steph couldn’t help but let a burp escape from her mouth as all the movement stirred up the contents of her belly. Gosh, she must have sounded like a slob or something. She was too tired to notice if anyone was looking at her. Her stomach was in pain, her neck was in pain, her arms were still sore, and she couldn’t feel her legs at all. This was a disaster..

17 sit-ups were all she could muster compared to Joline’s 70! Steph’s face was beginning to glow very red. She hadn’t expected to be so thoroughly outclassed by Joline. She was disappointed in herself that she couldn’t seem to muster a greater effort. She’d become a far cry from the queen bee of the gym that she had been before. While she tried to refocus herself, the next exercise started.

Squats were not happening. Steph remained on the floor despite the fact her mind was telling her body to heave her fatass up! She felt dizzy.. Her head was spinning. Her arms pulses with a gnawing ache, her legs felt like jello, her stomach was gut wrenchingly exhausted, and her lunges felt like they were on fire. She couldn’t summon the strength..

“Think strong, be strong..” Steph muttered to herself, while she awkwardly rolled over onto her sweaty belly and struggling to her feet. Steph managed to start her squats around the thirty second mark. She only managed five before her body went almost limp on her. Her legs went down for one more squat before time ran out but her muscles couldn’t stabilize her weight anymore. Her girthy butt pulled her backwards and she plopped onto it before rolling onto her back. She could feel her body jiggle with her little fall, she was starting to wonder if she was ever fit in the first place or if it was just some dream..

Shaun tilted his gaze over to Steph. She was laying sprawled out on her back with her limbs in an ‘X’ position. Her chubby legs glistened with sweat and as Shaun eyed the rest of her. He could tell that she was seriously covered with sweat like a fat pig. She didn’t even move her fatass an inch when he called out for the last exercise to start. Pathetic. It was going to be a mammoth achievement when he managed to melt that pork into iron.

Joline just continued to hop along finishing her burpee’s, while she looked at Steph lying there with a bit of concern. When time finally ran out Joline knelt to the ground in exhaustion before gasping, “Oh man.. I really gassed out toward the end there.”

“You did great.” Shaun grinned, as he knelt down beside her and gave her firm ass a hard pinch.

3. Jan 16, 2019 #23

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Steph wanted to gag, as she watched Shaun shower Joline with praise. Here she was, laying on her ass and sweating like an out of breath, fat pig. She was completely humiliated. Not only had Joline smoked her in a simple fitness exam (Keep in mind this is the girl Steph knew to have one of the worst sweet tooth’s in history), but her rival Celeste had watched at all go down with an evil little smirk on her face. Steph felt like a dethroned queen cast into the gutter! This was her gym! This was her place to be somebody! She’d turned into a useless, fat bodied cow! Steph never felt more resolute about getting her old body back.

“Steph? Hello? Can you hear me?” Celeste poked Steph’s belly, while she just lay their motionless.

“Ugh! What?” Steph groaned in exacerbation, as her eyes widened at the full extent of her newfound flabby belly. She never noticed just how much it jutted out, or for that matter just how tiny her spandex shorts were! Her stomach was just hanging over them. Why had she decided to wear such a revealing outfit in public?? Celeste could see her wobblily love handles jiggle, while Steph managed to force herself into a sitting position.

“You know you're fooling no one right? You become skinny, like you used to?
    Please, you're too far gone." Celeste taunted her, as Steph blushed.

“I am not!” Steph pouted, as saw Celeste reach closely behind her before feeling Celeste pinch her backfat. “Ouch! Stop that!”

“You used to exercise 12 to 14 times a week, have an active life, a healthy diet, what happened to you? Now you're just, a lazy glutton.” Celeste continued to torment Steph, while she pinched Steph’s chubby paunch of lower belly fat and jiggled her rival’s tummy. “Maybe if you stopped thinking about chocolate for a minute you’d see just how much you don’t belong at the gym anymore. Who are you fooling?? You’re a cow and you’re nothing but a cow. It’s in your nature!”

“How about you shut the fuck up mom!” Steph seethed, as her anger actually granted her aching body some semblance of strength to her voice. Celeste was about to question why Steph labeled her as a ‘mom’ but she didn’t get the chance.

“Woah, calm down Steph.” Shaun said, as he nudged Celeste to leave Steph alone. “I know you’ve got your work cut out for you, but I promise I’ll whip your fat butt into shape.”

“Thanks Shaun..” Steph sighed, as she looked over at Joline’s sizzling body with envy.

“So, can we talk about how I totally smoked you in this physical??” Joline excitedly chirped, as Steph rolled her eyes.. This day literally could not get any worse.

Although, Steph was not accounting for how Noah would react to her truthful tale of her first trip back to the gym.

4. Jan 16, 2019 #24

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“What were they calling you?!” Noah blurted out, while Steph reclined on the couch. It had been a little over an hour and a half since her workout ended. Shaun and Joline had driven her home. They didn’t really pay her much attention, they were bickering the whole time. Steph still couldn’t believe that Joline said they were dating.

“Listen the first time! I don’t want to repeat myself!” Steph sighed, as she couldn’t fathom how much of a fat fool she must have looked like to Celeste. She was so exhausted that the embarrassment that was eating away at her was growing a little numb.

“But they were all making fun of you?” Noah asked sounding alarmed.

“No, not really. Ugh.. Only Celeste, Camille.. and.. Maybe a little bit from Shaun..” Steph pouted, as Noah grabbed he water bottle and held it out for her. “What am I gunna do Noah? Everybody knows I’m such a fat pig now.”

Steph accepted the bottle and took a big drink as Noah began, “Steph, you’re not a fat pig. You just shouldn’t push yourself so hard so quick.”

“That’s what Shaun said..” Steph muttered, as she almost choked on her next sentence from sheer humiliation, “He also said I should.. buy bigger workout clothes..”

“I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Shaun’s right. Those are good ideas. Taking it easy at first and getting some comfier workout clothes.” Noah said, as he felt more committed to his newfound plan than ever.

While Steph had been away at the gym, his post had spawned a deluge of activity from the website. Users of the forum were losing their minds about how hot and beautiful Steph looked. Many commented on how magnificent her gain was from her very thin competition days to her now chubby-almost-fat girl status. Of the many useful replies, nearly all of them recommended that he sabotage her diet. They even gave him plenty of ideas of how to do this.

While Noah’s conscious told him that sabotaging Steph’s competition dreams were a bit of a betrayal of her trust, this latest episode Steph had recounted to him about the gym convinced him that Steph was not safe going there anymore. It was in her best interest to quit wholesale. He knew that she’d never listen to reason about it, so he knew sabotaging her efforts to get in shape was his best option. If he fattened her up even more, she’d eventually give up the misguided dream of becoming a bodybuilder that Shaun had planted in her head. It was for her own good.

The next day while Steph was out buying new clothes, Noah logged onto his computer to check out some more responses to his thread. One comment in particular grabbed his attention:

“Holy fuck. OP, you ruined the hell out of that body. Huge belly, big breasts all rounded. You must be really proud of your handiwork. Wow. I wish I could see more pics.”

The feederism community really was an interesting crowd. Noah was about to type a response when he heard some ruckus outside of the apartment door. Steph had been shopping all morning, it was probably her.

“*Pant* Oh-my-god.. *Huff* I’m exhausted.. My feet hurt carrying all this fat..” Steph gasped, as she trudged through the door and threw her shopping bags on the floor before plopping down on the couch next to Noah. He was lucky that he’d closed his laptop while she sat down. He didn’t want Steph finding out about his little secret. He was about to ask how her search had been, but she beat him to it, “I actually found some half decent outfits. They’ll be good until I lose some weight. At least I won’t have to borrow anymore of your shirts.”

It was true, Steph had borrowed one of his t-shirts to help conceal her hefty body. He hated that he couldn’t really see Steph’s figure because of the shirt, but the black yoga pants she was wearing really gave him a great chance to ogle her shapely legs, so he couldn’t be too frustrated. “Way to look on the bright side.”

“*Sniff-sniff* What’s that smell?” Steph trailed off, and took a deep breath. She was so winded so easily lately, it was like her lungs were being squashed by her fat belly, but while she was catching her breath she certainly caught the scent of something yummy. She could practically taste whatever was in the oven.

“It’s domino’s pizza, I had a coupon so I order some. Are you hungry?” Noah asked, as Steph rushed over to the kitchen.

She opened the oven in an excited fervor before she stopped herself. She was on a diet now. She couldn’t have the pizza. Any of the delicious pizza. Wait.. “Why are their three boxes in here?”

“It was the coupon. Three for the price of one.” Noah lied. He’d just engaged in his first act of sabotage, while Steph bit her lip. She really wanted a slice of pizza, but she knew she should eat a salad..

Noah heard a lot of rustling coming from the kitchen, a few moments later Steph rejoined him on the couch with a box of pizza in her hands and clothed in nothing but her tight underwear. He didn’t say a word, as Steph grabbed the remote from him, turned on the TV, and began chowing down on pizza. Noah watched her effortlessly scarf three pieces while she mindlessly rubbed her exposed belly.

“Should you be eating that? Didn’t your diet start today?” Noah asked absentmindedly, while he immediately regretted opening his mouth.

“I just want to enjoy my pizza Noah. Can you cut a 188-pound girl a break?” Steph pouted, as she crossed her arms under her bust, with some difficulty. Her ever rounding belly was making it problematic.

“You weigh 188 pounds?” Noah asked, as Steph nodded her head. Suddenly Noah got an idea. “You know, it would sound a lot more meaningful if you started your weight loss passed 190 pounds.”

“Hmm? You really think so?” Steph asked, as she grabbed a slice of pizza and slurped some cheese off of it.

“Yeah, it’s a pity you’re not 190lbs. 188lbs sounds big, but 190lbs, even though it’s only two pounds apart, it just would sound so much more impactful as a before weight. But you know, I know your diet started today and everything.” Noah mumbled sounding disappointed.

Steph just seemed to think for a moment. She chewed a bit more of her pizza before swallowing, turning and pushing a bit of her brown hair out of her face, “You know I think I heard Shaun tell me that my diet starts tomorrow.”

“Really?” Noah smiled, while he eyed Steph’s big round belly.

“Yeah, grab me those other two boxes of pizza.” Steph grinned, as Noah hurried over to the kitchen.

5. Jan 16, 2019 #25

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

The beginning of Steph’s binge was like watching a show. Steph just veg’d out on the couch, chomping down on pizza like it was her job. She finished the first box of pizza in 10 minutes, scarfing down six slices in total. Noah had munched on the other two well before Steph got home from shopping.

As she moved on to the second box of pizza, Steph’s progress was a bit slower. She seemed to be savoring the pizza more this time, scratching her quickly bloating belly, adjusting her ill-fitted bra and just taking her time with it. It never crossed Noah’s mind that Steph might be getting full. However, after polishing off the final piece of the second pie, Steph let out a burp that signaled to Noah that she needed some help.

Letting Steph watch tv, Noah grabbed the first slice of the final pizza and brought it to Steph’s luscious lips. She warmly received the pizza with a smile and groaned with pleasure. Her stomach had clearly bloated some from the food, but Noah knew she could take more. After two slices, Steph let out a sigh. Noah was a bit puzzled as to what it could mean until Steph gently grabbed his hand and guided it to her undies. Using one hand to grab another piece of pizza and the other to begin stroking the outside of Steph’s undies with his fingers, Steph let out a purr of satisfaction while she opened her mouth for another bite of pizza.

While Noah fed Steph another two slices and continued massaging the outside of her undies, he could feel one hand dampen with grease, and the other dampen with something else. Feeling the moisture, Noah looked down at Steph’s undies.

“I’m wet.” Steph lustfully stared at Noah with a horny expression adorning her ocean blue eyes. Noah grabbed another slice of pizza while Steph grabbed his other hand and shoved it underneath her undies. She wasn’t kidding.

“Oh yeah..” Steph moaned, as Noah began spelling the alphabet underneath Steph’s undies and stuffed another slice into her mouth with his other hand.

Her doughy legs were twitching, as Steph begin itching in pleasure. The next two slices of pizza went down her greedy gullet in much the same fashion. By the last slice, Steph was sweating with excitement. She hurried to gulp down the now lukewarm slice of pizza, even though the pain in her stomach told her not too. She could tell Noah was toying with her, arousing her, but not finishing her off on purpose. In a bit of a huff, she darted her chubby arm to Noah’s waistband and playfully touched the outline of his manhood against his pants. She gasped in desperation, “What are you waiting for, I know you want mee.”

“Get on the scale in the bathroom and then I’ll have you.” Noah ordered, as Steph attempted to heave herself off of the couch, but her colossal food baby anchored her to the couch. Her body was so sore from the workout. Noah just watched her in amusement, while she rolled her jiggly body to the side and slid off the couch before hobbling to her feed and waddling over to the bathroom. Noah followed her fat butt in excitement. Steph quickly jumped on the scale facing Noah. His eyes darted up from the number, as he registered the fact that Steph’s hand was plunged between her legs. She was so horny she was touching herself in front of him!

“What does it *Ouu* say honey.. My belly is blocking me.” Steph moaned, as she used her free hand to try and push her doughy stomach out of the way. It was no use.

While Steph struggled, Noah snapped a picture of her with his phone. She didn’t notice. She was too busy trying to see the scale. Noah stepped over to her and read the number aloud, “191 pounds. You did it!”

“Yes!” Steph shouted in horny excitement, as she lurched toward Noah, “Now give it to me!”

Noah barely had a second to brace himself for Steph’s horny kiss. She leaned all her weight into him and literally knocked him on his back. On the floor of the bathroom they quickly undressed, and Steph lifted her knees into a cowboy position over Noah’s rock-hard lap. She was so heavy, but the feeling her weight over him produced was amazing. Steph must have liked it too because as she started thrusting her weighty hips up and down, her screams of pleasure were probably loud enough for their neighbors to hear!

6. Jan 16, 2019 #26

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

True to her word, as fun as her climb to 190lbs had been, Steph got serious about her diet the very next day. She began eating fruit for breakfast, salad with chicken for lunch and some protein based meal for dinner. As the days turned into a full week, Steph’s attitude got a little cranky. It was like the competition Steph had returned in an instant.

Noah listened to his now sizable list of friends from the feederism forums, and began making Steph some ‘protein’ shakes. Of course, they were not ‘protein’ shakes but calorie bombs to hopefully give Steph’s body the calories it needed to stave off the onslaught of calories lost due to diet and her new exercise regimen. While the first two weeks of Steph’s new routine had been tough, her resolve only grew with each passing day. He needed to do something more. So he took some more advice from his internet friends. He ordered appetite enhancers and laced her protein shakes with them. The effect was not immediate, but after another week, it was clear that Steph was reaching for more food than she had previously.

After two months on her diet Noah was pleased that Steph had only managed to shave off a few pounds. She now weighed 185lbs compared to her bloated 191lbs that he’d loved fucking bare on the floor of their bathroom. However, even though the weight Steph lost was minimal, eight weeks of fitness had changed the overall look of her body. Her floppy breasts were firming up. They had not lost their size, but it kind of had that illusion due to her slight muscle increase. Her arms, while still covered in a layer of fat, seemed to have some slight muscles under them. Her stomach had seen the most change, even though it still had a thick layer of jiggly chub. Her lower belly bulge hat tightened up a bit, and her upper abs actually had a little bit of athletic shape to them. Her legs and butt actually looked even bigger than they had before, but not big with fat, just bigger. Steph’s natural hourglass shape seemed to be positioning her newfound strength in just the right placed to extenuate her full figure.

It was clear to Noah that Steph was deadly serious about training again, even though the pounds were not coming off like she wanted, her body was changing. It was sculpting itself into that hulking bodybuilder Noah feared. He was desperate for a solution so he listened to one of the most outlandish suggestions he had received from one of the members of forums.

Taking advantage of Steph’s deep sleep, one night after she’d gone to bed, he started preparing a chocolaty meal. It was an ice cream Sundae lathered with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Approaching Steph in her bed he dug a spoon into the bowl and held it above Steph’s nose. He wanted to make sure she got a good smell of it. The plan was to feed her, but he didn’t actually know how he should do it. Should he lift her up? Pour the ice cream down her throat? Spoon feed her? He was still pondering what to do when he felt something tug at the spoon he’d been dangling in Steph’s sleeping face. He looked at the spoon and was astonished to see it was totally barren! He looked at Steph’s face and was shocked that not a drop seemed to be anywhere on her. He quickly took another spoonful of Sundae and held it just in front of Steph’s nose. He watched as Steph’s nose wiggled slightly and her tongue ventured out of her mouth to quickly lick the contents of the spoon into her mouth.

‘Holy shit.. It’s actually working..’ Noah thought to himself in excitement.

The next few weeks Noah had a new secret weapon in his war against Steph’s diet. After week one he’d graduated from feeding Steph one Sundae a night to feeding her two. After week two he bought a feeding tube recommended to him by a friend online. As Steph’s nighttime feeding gradually got larger, so to did the number she saw on the scale. It had taken a good long while, but his secret weapon had succeeded in getting Steph’s weight back up to 190lbs. Steph had been furious about the stubborn weight, but she still remained way more fit than she had been the last time she weighted 190lbs. In fact, Noah could tell that she looked rather thinner than she had during her glorious pizza stuffing that now seemed so long ago. He planned on fixing that with a new nighttime meal scheme for Steph. He was going add a sleeping pill in her nightly calorie consumption to sabotage her morning workouts.

It started off like most nights did. Noah was always a bit afraid of being discovered at first, but then watching Steph’s body inflate with food would turn him on and his fear would give way to excitement. On this particular night he’d already fed Steph a pint of melted ice cream through his prized feeding tube. He was about to hand feed Steph a brownie with the sleeping pill in it when he heard her tilt her head upward.

“Mhmm.. What’s up??” Steph groggily moaned. Everything in Noah’s body was on fire, but the rational side of him reminded him that Steph was not fully awake yet.

“Everything is alright. Go back to sleep.” Noah calmly spoke with a soothing voice. Steph simply smiled and closed her eyes again. In a few moment’s she began lightly snoring again and Noah knew he was safe. That had been too close.. He’d have to take precautions in the future.

7. Jan 16, 2019 #27

bob1139

bob1139

bob1139

This is getting really good!
    I can't wait for Shaun's reaction.

8. Jan 22, 2019 #28

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 5- The Breaking Point

One year ago- The day after the Steel City Bikini Competition

‘Last night was amazing.’ Joline thought to herself, as she awoke feeling rejuvenated from what had been a long night of drinking and fraternizing with Steph’s fitness trainer. She slowly stretched her spine while a yawn escaped from her mouth. Her head ached a little bit, but she knew some water would fix it. Joline planned on jumping out of bed and heading over to the small kitchen area of her hotel room to quench her thirst, but first, she flung her arms out to her sides and felt her stiff shoulders crack. However, as her right arm reached out, she bumped something warm.

“Ah!” Joline flinched slightly, as she registered the stranger sleeping in bed with her. No wait.. It wasn’t a stranger. It was Shaun, they’d shared a hotel room last night!

Joline had been enjoying her semester, but last night had been something special. She had been bothered by Steph dragging her out to the competition originally with Noah, but not anymore. How would Joline have known she’d run into the man of her dreams? Shaun.. Umm.. What was his last name again? She couldn’t exactly remember, but gosh did she remember his face. His arms. His.. everything.. It was love at first sight and sex at first night. While her memory began regurgitating puzzle pieces of the night’s events, Joline reasoned that her time with this dreamy guy must have been very intimate.

While, Shaun snoozed, Joline silently leaped out of bed and rushed over to the mirror. Her hair was a mess, her makeup was still on and she looked like a disaster. This would not do! She didn’t want to waste her chance with this one-night stand! She quickly rushed into the bathroom and turned on the shower. As Joline waited for the water to get warm she looked for her toothbrush. Huh? It wasn’t by the sink.. That’s when it hit her.

When they’d gotten back from the bar they’d pounced right on each other in bed.

Shaking her head, Joline threw her tiny tank top off, her bra was somewhere on the floor in the other room, her big boobs were jiggling all over the place, but she could hardly care. Tugging down her tight panties Joline stepped into the shower and sighed in relief as the warm water brushed against her chilly body. She grabbed a hotel hand towel and began shamelessly trying to remove the makeup from her face. She let her blonde hair soak while she did. Once satisfied her face was taken care of, Joline grabbed the bar of soap and began cleaning her arms. She liked to work from top to bottom. Her soft c-cup breasts were next on the list of places to clean; however, by the time she got to scrubbing her stomach she felt an acute bloated sensation. She blinked her blurry vision away and eyed something terrible. She was sporting quite the beer belly.. She hoped she hadn’t made a pig of herself in front of Shaun at the bar. She never could control her sweet tooth. It was precisely the reason why she’d added going to the school’s fitness center to her busy schedule.

Two weeks, Joline had killed herself in the gym to try and melt her body down to the fit and feisty shape she sported in high school. However, despite her efforts Joline was still downright pudgy, especially around her midriff. As a Junior in college, Joline only stood 5’2. It was the same height she’d been since the 5th grade. She would have preferred to weigh around 130 pounds, but from the look of her stomach she was clearly back up to 143lbs. She supposed her habits of snacking late at night, binge drinking on the weekends, and binge eating sweets in the cafeteria had caused her weight to climb again.. but it couldn’t come at a worse time!

Had Shaun seen her sporting a bloated beer gut the night before? What would he think of her this morning? Joline held her breath and did her best to suck in her stomach. The damage wasn’t so great. She could pull this off. All she had to do was dry off, gather her clothes and act natural. She tried to remain quiet once she finally finished her long shower. The last thing she wanted to do was wake Shaun before she could get dressed. She slowly stepped foot outside of the bathroom, but the second she did her nose was met with a wonderful smell in the air. She tried to guess what is was before she heard something.

“You’re finally up.” Shaun chimed from the other room.

“I woke up before you did dummy!” Joline playfully countered, as she poked her head around the corner of the wall and got her first sober look of last night’s dreamboat. “Well hello tall, tanned and handsome.”

“Well hello short, pale and chubby!” Shaun teased, as Joline felt intimidated all over again. This guy was way out of her league right now.. She was about to scamper for her clothes when Shaun continued, “Wish you would have waited for me before showering. We could have had some fun if I joined you.”

“We.. haha..” Joline nervously laughed, as she got what Shaun was insinuating. Oh-my-god.. He liked her!! She had to play it cool. “*Ahem* what are you doing?”

“I’m making breakfast.” Shaun spoke, as his deep voice matched the sexiness of his body. Joline made sure to hold her towel in place, as she looked him over. Joline’s eyes widened, she could tell this guy was a fitness trainer. He was at least 6’2 tall and was built like a body builder. He had some sexy short black hair, and a face that was literally making Joline’s legs weak.

Joline’s jaw couldn’t help but drop while she stared at her fit companion. This guy had husband material written all over him! The body of an Olympic god and he was making her breakfast? It wasn’t even fair. She nearly swallowed her tongue trying to respond. She had to be dreaming. “Ha-have you seen my skirt and bra?”

“I folded them on the bed.” This figment of her imagination responded. She was definitely dreaming. 100%.

“What are you making? It smells amazing.” Joline asked, while she turned to collect her clothes.

9. Jan 22, 2019 #29

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 5- The Breaking Point Continued

“Protein pancakes, hope you are hungry. Haha, well, you probably are.” Shaun announced to Joline’s chagrin. She was just going to let that little suggestive comment go, pancakes were one of her favorites anyway.

“I am!” Joline responded a little too exuberantly. She needed to calm herself, she didn’t want this guy to think she was a pig. She hurried to throw on her underwear near the bed, slip into her tight skirt and pull her tank top over her bloated stomach. Of course, it didn’t quite cover all her stomach like she hoped. Her lower belly pouch would be on full display. Great..

And she lost a sock.. Fuck.

“Ugh,” Joline grunted, as she tried to put on a confident face and join her new man at the dinky hotel room table. She wished she would have packed more clothes, but how would she have known this would have happened? She was lucky she packed pretty clothes for the bar in the first place.

“Dig in.” Shaun smiled, as Joline picked up a fork and smiled back at him. She had no idea what to say. She couldn’t remember the last time she was this nervous.. Well.. probably when she broke up with her ex. Gosh, what the hell was she supposed to say after a night of amazing sex with a nearly complete stranger?? Joline just shoved a pancake into her mouth and smiled at Shaun with her cheeks full, he seemed amused when he said, “You really like shoving things down your throat huh?”

What did he mean by that?? Last night.. Holy shit did she suck his.. Joline’s cheeks were burning red, “Umm.. haha.. I drank a lotttt last night. Did I.. umm..”

“Ha, yeah, you sucked my dick.” Shaun nearly laughed, as Joline bit her lip.

“Whelp! Sooooo..” Joline chirped, as her embarrassment was reaching a critical level. She wasn’t even hungry anymore. “What was your last name again?”

“Collins.” Shaun curiously answered, as Joline nodded awkwardly.

“Pleased to meet you Mr. Collins. I’m.. in love. Please marry me.” Joline blurted in a hokey fashion, as she beamed a nervously wide smile in Shaun’s face. Why wasn’t she smooth.. Why didn’t sexy things come naturally out of her mouth.. Shaun probably thought she was..

“Hahaha!” Shaun burst out laughing after a second.

“Haha-ha!” Joline joined in feeling more elated than humorous. Maybe he was showing her some pity. “Sorry I know I’m not funny.”

“Could have fooled me.” Shaun grinned, as he leaned back in his chair and Joline could spy some outlines of chest muscles through his shirt. She was starting to feel horny all over again. What to say next.. what to say..

“I had a lot of fun last night.” Joline blurted between a large bite of syrup covered pancake. Why was she eating again?? She didn’t even feel hungry!

“Yeah you did.” Shaun said looking pleased. Joline’s mind was racing: Did he know she had almost blacked out? Should she mention that to him?

“Umm.. I actually don’t remember much. I think I might have drank too much..” Joline chickened out, as she grabbed the glass of water that Shaun her left out for her. GAWD water never tasted so good!

“Well, if you are feeling it, after breakfast..” Shaun started to say in a decidedly more suggestive tone. Even as Joline was swallowing her mouthful water she was at full attention. “I could, refresh your memory.”

“*Cough* *cough*” Joline nearly choked at Shaun’s insinuation.

“You okay?” Shaun asked concerned.

“*cough* I think I’m dying. *cough* I could really use mouth to mouth.” Joline blurted in the most dramatic tone she could have produced. She was praying water was not coming out of her nose.

“Hahaha!” Shaun laughed again. Was this pity or did he really find her charming?

“Ha-ha-ha!” Joline forced herself to laugh along, as she composed herself and mustered the same suggestive tone Shaun had used on her. “Well? Please help?”

“Alright, no problem. I’ll resuscitate you all morning.” Shaun winked, as Joline felt a flutter of butterflies in the pit of her stomach. It worked.. Holy shit it worked!!

“Deal!” Joline smiled, as she stuffed another piece of pancake into her mouth and burst comically, “SO GOOD!”

“Haha, thanks, I pride myself on my culinary talents.” Shaun grinned, while looking at Joline’s chest. For a chubby girl she damn good in bed. She didn’t seem to remember much of the night but he did. They’d argued the entire time they were drinking and dancing at the bar, but the second they’d jumped in the sack she did everything he asked of her. A girl like that was certainly worth another fuck and, who knows, maybe more. He was interested to see if she’d be just as submissive and obedient in bed when she was sober.

“Mhh!” Joline hummed, as she tried to quickly chew the pancake in her mouth without looking like too much of a fool. Maybe it was already too late for that. If it was, she was beyond caring.

10. Jan 22, 2019 #30

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

One year, and about one month, later
    ---

“Come on Steph! You can do it! Look at me I’m not quitting either!” Joline chirped, as she closed in on finishing another set of squats. Spending winter break without Shaun had been a little lonely, but just the thought of her sexy boyfriend was enough motivation to keep her in the gym. Even though she’d caved in and satisfied her sweet tooth a little too much over break, her body did not betray her lack of discipline. Joline was thinner and fitter now than she ever had been in high school. She never thought it was possible, but she felt better than ever.

“Easy for you to say *pant* you’re not lifting as much as me.” Steph huffed, as she struggled to keep up with her short friend. She could feel the sweat pouring down her cleavage and drenching her flowing gym shirt, making it stick to her rounded belly.

“What are you talking about, these are bodyweight squats. Neither of you are lifting any weight.” Shaun countered, as he continued to watch Steph struggle. For someone who claimed to be following his exercise and diet plan, Steph’s body wasn’t showing any results.

“Oh come on, I’m way heavier than her! *Huff* Joline, how much do you weigh?” Steph gasped, as her wobblily butt felt like it was on fire from all these squats. The formerly loose fitting running shorts she’d bought months ago after her disastrous return to the gym were now effectively as skin tight as her spandex shorts had been. Her butt, gut and thighs just kept filling up with more blubber. Steph couldn’t stand it or understand it!

“Umm, like 108lbs.” Joline pondered, as she hadn’t really weighed herself since before winter break.

“Yeah, you see! It’s not fair! I’m lifting like 100 more pounds than she is!” Steph pouted, as she bent over and let out a big breath. Her lungs were on fire. It didn’t make sense.. She’d tried so hard to follow Shaun’s diet and exercise plan over break, but it wasn’t working. Even though she managed to complete everything Shaun asked of her in the gym, she had a problem, an eating problem..

She couldn’t believe how fucking hungry this diet was making her. It was worse than anything she experienced dieting down before competitions. She was constantly thinking about food. It was like she couldn’t stop herself! Her stomach would growl with pain and force her to eat something even when she knew she shouldn’t. She’d never tell Shaun this, but it had gotten to the point where she’d been hiding snacks from Noah and eating them to quench her hunger when she was unseen. Less subtle were her frequent trips to McDonalds after her morning and afternoon gym workouts. She couldn’t count how many handfuls of burgers she’d devoured over the past month, she didn’t want to know.

“Steph, you weigh over 210lbs??” Shaun gawked in disgust, while Steph blushed.

“Yeah.. 212lbs as of yesterday..” Steph shamefully admitted.

“Well whose fault is that!? I don’t wanna hear you complaining about the workout after you stroll in half an hour late every morning! It’s not Joline’s fault she’s having an easier time than you. She’s dedicated to her training inside and outside of the gym. Stop eating like a pig!” Shaun chastised Steph, while she obediently shut up and resumed her squats.

Her eyes were tearing up from the shame of it all, but Shaun was right. She’d been sleeping way more than normal lately, she’d even fallen asleep in the middle of three of her classes since the spring semester started up. She’d been late to nearly every morning workout too. She didn’t know why, but she’d wake up every morning so freaking full even though she’d never eat that much for dinner. It would normally take a bit of time for her stomach to settle before she could even make her way to the gym. Sometimes her freaking burps would even wake her up! Gosh she was turning into such a slob!

“Hey don’t pick on Steph like that!” Joline countered, as Shaun titled his head toward Joline to hear what she had to say. “How do you know Steph’s eating like a pig? Maybe she’s just having a tough time losing the weight.”

“I know she’s been eating like a pig because she looks like a pig. You heard how much she weighs. She’s put on twenty pounds of pork since the end of last semester.” Shaun burst, as Steph could feel her stomach turning with every true word Shaun was saying. “Steph, are you fatter than that boyfriend of yours yet? You’re starting to look more and more like him every day.”

“I..” Steph blushed, as she actually didn’t know how much Noah weighed. Did Shaun really think she was fatter than him?? “I don’t think so.”

“Shaun! Stop being mean!” Joline demanded, as Shaun shot her a glare. Joline knew that Shaun didn’t like when she talked back in the gym, but she wasn’t going to let her boyfriend bully her best friend.

“Joline, Steph needs motivation. Don’t question my methods.” Shaun resolutely replied, as Joline walked right up to him in a huff.

“Noah’s a nice guy and Steph needs support not criticism! Stop being such an asshole.” Joline bossily blurted, as Steph curiously watched the two argue. She’d never seen anyone question Shaun like this.

“Oh I didn’t know you knew how to do my job better than me. What do you propose we do about Steph’s weight problem?” Shaun humored Joline sarcastically.

“Give her a break for tonight’s workout, let’s go on a double date instead! We could hit up a club! It would be fun!” Joline proposed, as Steph perked up. A club sounded like fun.

“How is a club going to help Steph lose weight?” Shaun growled, as Joline poke him right in his muscly chest with her response.

“It’s called dancing dummy! She’ll burn so many calories on the dance floor! You wait and see!” Joline explained, as Shaun crossed his arms. He had to admit Joline had a good point. Maybe Steph’s workout plan needed to be shaken up a little bit. Although that meant he’d have to put up with her freaking boyfriend.

“Fine, it’s a deal. On one condition.” Shaun relented, as he motioned for Joline to get closer. She leaned in as he bent down and whispered in her ear. “I get to pick what you wear to the club, no objections.”

“Deal.” Joline replied seemingly very happy to get her way. Shaun turned to Steph.

“No workout tonight Steph. We are going on a double date. You and Joline can pick the club.” He muttered, as he walked away. He clearly wasn’t pleased with Joline arguing with him like that. Steph just counted her lucky stars that her workout was finally over. She was starving!

11. Jan 22, 2019 #31

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Steph’s normal trip to McDonalds was uneventful after her morning workout. She had enough time to scarf down her food, shower and make it to her Friday classes. She texted Noah about the double date, but didn’t get a response. It wasn’t until she finished her class and made it back to the apartment that she received a text from Noah expressing his skepticism about double dating with Shaun involved. Steph waited until he got home from class to argue about it and she eventually persuaded him to go. All that remained was to figure out what they were going to wear..

“It’s official. Nothing fits.. I have no pants.” Steph sighed, as she threw yet another pair of cute jeans across the room. She was wearing only her bra and panties at the moment and looking hell’a frustrated.

“It’s okay honey. I’m actually having the same problem..” Noah admitted, as he tried again in vain to button his dress pants. His efforts were not made easier by how attractive he found Steph right now. Steph is looking fucking amazing. Period. She kept growing bigger and bigger thanks to his secret feedings, and she was putting the weight on in all the right places. Her figure looked like an ultra-feminine fertility goddess with huge boobs and wide hips to boot!

“Ugh.. What happened to us?” Steph pouted, as she looked over at her boyfriend. Noah looked great in his button-down shirt, he rarely ever got dressed up, but Steph found it quite sexy. It was obvious the shirt he was wearing was a bit too small for him, it looked a bit tight around his stomach and made him seem a bit doughy in his middle. She gradually looked down and saw her boyfriend’s belly preventing him from buttoning his pants. She also noticed something else, “Do you have a boner right now?”

“Umm, yeah. I can’t help myself with you walking around in just your undies.” Noah replied, as Steph smirked.

“Save it for after the club Noah, we are already running late.” Steph said, as she looked at her closet and shrugged.

“Why don’t you wear that yellow dress? You don’t need pants for that.” Noah pointed, as Steph grabbed it reluctantly.

“My mom gave me this in high school. She used to wear it when she was pregnant with me. It’s so retro.” Steph complained, as she looked to Noah.

“Just try it on.” Noah encouraged her, as she complied. She threw the garment over her head and tugged it into place.

“Well it fits, how do I look?” Steph asked, as Noah’s horny expression was enough of an answer for her. “I’m just gunna put on some hoop earrings. Gotta commit to the retro look I suppose.”

“Wait, what should I do about my clothes.” Noah asked, as he snapped his gaze away from Steph. She looked seriously good in that dress. A little too good. She was gunna get a lot of attention from other guys at the club, even if she was now in the plus sizes.

“You’re a boy, just untuck your shirt and leave the pants unbuttoned. No one will notice.” Steph assured him, as she grabbed her purse. “Come on let’s go!”

12. Jan 22, 2019 #32

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Following Steph’s advice, Noah couldn’t help but feel a little awkward walking into the nightclub. It was still a little early into Friday night, but the club was already filling up. They were lucky to grab a booth while they waited for Joline and Shaun to arrive. Steph had figured that Shaun would have arrived before them, but she guessed even he couldn’t be punctual all the time.

While they patiently waited Steph and Noah shared some beer, and people-watched to pass the time. There were a lot of colorful characters roaming the night club. It was amusing to watch and wonder about all the commotion, so Steph and Noah ended up turning their conversation into a pretty judgmental game.

“How about him?” Noah asked Steph, as he sipped on his fourth beer of the night. While Noah and Steph had been about a half hour late, it had been nearly another hour since they’d arrived and Shaun and Joline were still nowhere to be found. Steph had texted them but had not gotten a response yet. It was not a huge deal because they were having fun, but Noah was a little annoyed by Shaun and Joline’s tardiness.

Responding to Noah’s question, Steph looked inquisitively at the oddly dressed college guy stumbling around the bar looking lost. “Hmm, probably just got dumped.. or he’s a zombie!”

“Excellent. I concur completely! Hahaha,” Noah laughed, as he smiled at Steph while she finished off the last of her third beer. She was starting to get pretty tipsy, but she wanted to keep up with Noah.

“I am gunna get another beer, but first I need to pee.” Steph explained, as she heaved herself out of the booth and felt the weight of the beer she’d just guzzled sitting in the pit of her stomach. The fullness was strange in two ways. First because it made Steph’s already chubby belly look even more descended. It was so big that it totally blocked her view of her feet. The second reason the fullness was strange was because she still felt a distinct pain in her gut. It was hurting from hunger! She didn’t know why her stomach was growling so much, but she needed food and fast.

While Steph swayed her hips, and waddled over to the bathroom she adjusted her purse over her shoulder. Once inside Steph had to frustratingly wait five minutes for a stall to open. Once the girl left, Steph hurried in. She quickly reached under her dress and tugged down her bright yellow undies before rolling up her dress and resting her meaty derrière on the toilet seat. While she conducted her business, she reached into her purse and grabbed a chocolate bar. She’d packed a few in case she got hungry. Its sweet taste against her lips felt heavenly. Her stomach growled in approval as she lathered the sugary bar of chocolate down her greedy throat.

But she couldn’t stop at just one. It was like the first chocolate bar had only kindled the flames of her incessant hunger. Reaching back into her purse, Steph pulled out two more chocolate bars and rushed them open before sinking her teeth into them. Gosh, why was she ravenous?! Steph made short work of the two candy bars and pulled out the remaining four from her purse. She wasn’t even peeing anymore, but she didn’t care. One by one she loudly unwrapped the remaining candy bars and savored them. After the last piece had been unceremoniously gulped down her throat she stuffed the wrappers into her purse. Standing up, Steph felt a little light headed. She was definitely beginning to feel the beer she had been drinking. She bent over and pulled up her panties over her meaty thighs and then tugged down her dress to cover her wide hips and thick butt. Feeling presentable Steph finally exited the stall.

A short line of women had formed in the bathroom waiting for a stall to open. The next girl in line rushed into the stall while Steph headed over to the trash can. She didn’t know why some of the other girls were staring at her, she hadn’t taken too long to pee. While she opened her purse, and chucked the candy wrappers in the trash, one of the drunk girls in line spoke to her.

“Were you seriously eating those while we were waiting in line?” The thin redhead blurted, as Steph turned and blushed.

“Umm, it was an emergency..” Steph tried to justify, as she subconsciously rested one hand on her chubby belly.

“Stuffing your fat face is not an emergency. It’s rude.” The redhead snobbishly explained, as she pointed toward Steph’s face, “By the way you still have chocolate on your lips bitch.”

“Oh, ugh, thanks..” Steph gulped, as she quickly wet her hands and rubbed her cheek clean of chocolate. Even though this girl was giving her shit, Steph was just happy her stomach pain had subsided. “I like your dress by the way.”

“Haha! Thanks! I like yours too! Very retro!” The drunk redhead chirped, while Steph quickly exited the bathroom and rushed back to her table with Noah.

She passed by the dancefloor on her way and felt a little sad that Noah hadn’t even asked her to dance yet. What was he waiting for? Was he just waiting for Shaun and Joline? They could dance without them, he knew that right?

“Where is your beer?” Noah asked, as Steph plopped her hefty ass down across from Noah at the booth.

“Oh yeah, I’m gunna slow down with the drinking, I’m starting to feel it.” Steph recovered, as she realized she had completely forgotten to get her fourth beer. “Wanna keep playing our game? Or would you rather start dancing or something?”

“We can keep playing.” Noah said, while he scanned the crowd in response. Steph just frowned, Noah would rather play a guessing game of people watching than dance with her?? Why? Did she not look okay in her dress? Was he ashamed of how fat she’d gotten? While Steph worried, Noah spotted another source of entertainment. “How about her?”

“Woah!” Steph exclaimed, as she squinted at the girl walking across the dance floor. The girl had done her hair in blonde pigtails and was wearing a miniscule plaid miniskirt with what looked like a tiny tube top shirt with cutoff sleeves attached. She was even wearing goth looking boots with short fishnet stockings that barely reached above her knees. “I’d call her a total bimbo, but her boobs aren’t that impressive. I’m gunna have to go with cum guzzling slut. It’s written across her shirt.”

“I don’t see the words ‘cum guzzling’ on her shirt.” Noah critiqued although, it actually did look like the girl had ‘SLUT’ written across he chest.

“Gotta read between the lines babe.” Steph smugly explained, as she stole Noah’s beer while he was looking over in that girl’s direction.

Noah could tell Steph was doing something out of the corner of his eye, but his attention was firmly focused on Shaun, who just showed up next to the girl they had just been judging, “Hey there is Shaun. He’s with that girl.”

13. Jan 22, 2019 #33

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Oh my god that’s Joline!” Steph burst, as she nearly choked on the beer she was drinking. Making eye contact, Steph waved as Joline waved back. This was by far the most risqué outfit she’d ever seen Joline adorn herself in.

“Sup, bitches!” Joline loudly enthused, as Steph suspected Joline might already be drunk. She was also practically naked in that slutty outfit. What the heck had Joline been thinking?? Half of the males at the bar were starting at her ass. Probably because her short freaking skirt didn’t even cover it.

“Where were you guys?” Noah asked, as Shaun nudged Joline into the booth next to Noah and sat down next to Steph.

“We stopped by a friend’s house to pregame. Sorry kinda lost track of time.” Shaun smiled, “what have you guys been doing?”

“*Burp!* drinking.” Steph belched loudly in Shaun’s face, as she honestly answered Shaun’s question.

Shaun whipped his face for a second before responding, “I can tell.”

“O-M-G Steph! We were just talking to the DJ! He is gunna play some songs I requested because he said I looked hot!” Joline burst, as she grabbed Steph’s hand from across the table. “Will you dance with meeee???”

“Umm, yeah! F’Sure!” Steph replied, as Joline tried drunkenly tugging her out of the booth, but Shaun was blocking her way.

“Sorry!” Steph muttered, as she wiggled over Shaun’s lap with her thick butt. Shaun helped her on her way by grabbing the sides of her chucky ass and moving her out of the booth a bit more efficiently. He could tell from his brief touch that even though Steph’s ass had been engulfed with fat, under it all there was still a bit of firm muscle from his workouts. If he could only get Steph to thin out she’d look perfect again.

“It’s okay. You two have fun.” Shaun replied, as he watched while Steph stumbled out of the booth and headed over to the dancefloor with Joline. Steph’s ass jiggled every step of the way.

“So how is business?” Noah asked, as Shaun looked at him frankly.

“We don’t have to do the small-talk. We are not friends and that’s okay. Why don’t we both just watch the girl’s dance?” Shaun proposed, as Noah grabbed his beer and took another drink. At least he wouldn’t have to worry about bullshitting his way through another conversation with him.

Shaun took Noah’s silence as a sign of compliance. His attention went back to the girls. He could tell that the dress Steph was wearing was strained to its limit. The fabric around the middle of the dress looked especially tight around Steph’s girthy belly. While one of the songs Joline requested came on, Shaun watched Steph’s love handles bounce around as she shook side to side. Joline in contrast was looking primed and sexy. She was shaking her booty in just the right way to start garnering attention from other club goers. While Joline flung her arms up and let the beat of the song infect her movements, Steph noticed something.

“When did you get a tattoo??” Steph asked, as she continued moving to the rhythm of the song.

“A month ago! It says ‘Daddy’s lil Monster!’ isn’t is cool!? Shaun said it was sexy!” Joline chirped, as she shot Shaun a sexy look. He was looking in their direction.

“Yeah it’s cool..” Steph hummed in response. She felt so freaking fat dancing next to Joline. She could feel her chubby body wobbling as she shook to the beat. Her massive jugs were hardly under control in her tight yellow dress, it was like they were trying to escape from her dress with each floppy bounce! It was probably the only thing about her gain that she actually didn’t completely hate, although Steph had noticed that ever since she started working out again the rate her bust was inflating at had slowed down compared to that of her belly and butt. Her stomach had really blown up over the past few weeks. It was way passed the point she could excuse its rounded appearance as just being ‘that time of the month’ or a ‘food baby.’ She was sporting a fat belly now, plain and simple.

As she danced, Steph ran her hands down her meaty midsection. Her fat gut was smooth and soft to the touch. She hated how much it pouched outwards and the way her pudgy belly button created a noticeable divot in the front of her dress. As she reached the lower part of her protruding stomach, Steph could feel her fat muffin top oozing over her panties. She was happy the dress partially concealed that fact, but it didn’t make her feel any better about her appearance. This was probably why Noah wasn’t dancing with her, he was embarrassed of how fat she looked!

‘If Steph only knew..’ Noah thought, while he watched his shapely girlfriend’s bountiful body bouncing about. He felt pretty mixed up about what was doing to her. On one hand, he felt bad sabotaging Steph because her weight was clearly causing her a lot of frustration. On the other hand, he loved the way Steph looked. Each passing day she grew softer and bigger, he just wanted to keep feeding her. But he knew doing it behind her back wasn’t right. Maybe that’s why he couldn’t work up the nerve to ask Steph to dance tonight. All he could do was watch with attraction as Steph busted move after move on the dance floor. He needed another beer.

14. Jan 22, 2019 #34

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Dancing a little harder, Steph could feel her arms jiggling with each hasty dance move. She was beginning to sweat a little bit from the heat of the dance floor, but Steph didn’t let that slow her down. Moving her feet to the beat, Steph’s hands subconsciously both went to her butt to tug down her dress as it began to ride up. Her voluptuous hips were shaking side to side, while her hands momentarily inspected her inflated butt cheeks. Not only had they grown soft and round, but as Steph relaxed her hands and released her buttocks from her grasp, she could feel her bouncing booty wiggle in response. Feeling vulnerable she glanced over at the booth for support, but Noah was just gulping away at his beer while Shaun looked on in their direction. He was probably checking out Joline in that ridiculous outfit. Who wouldn’t?

“Your tits look amazing in that dress! They’re sooo big!” Joline complemented, as she flailed her hips and danced a bit closer to Steph. Steph could tell Joline’s eyes were gone, she was piss drunk. “Mine got so small after I got healthy.. Which totally sucks because Shaun likes them big.. How do you think I would look with implants?”

“Umm.. I don’t know. How big?” Steph responded, as she glanced over at the booth. The one saving grace of her gain had been her boobs, if Shaun like them big.. Wait.. What was she thinking? It didn’t matter what Shaun thought of her. Noah was the one she wanted to dance with her!

“This big!” Joline burst, as her hands cupped Steph’s big breasts and softly massaged them. Steph was a bit in shock, but calm enough to react with humor.

“Joline Elizabeth Casey! You get your hands off my breasts right now!” Steph sarcastically chastised Joline, while she continued dancing, “unless you’re gunna make it worth my while hahaha!”

“Oh I’ll make it worth your while!” Joline excitedly roared, as she stuffed her face into Steph’s dress in front of her boobs and began pretending to motorboat them.

“Joline quit it, seriously Shaun’s watching us.” Steph nervously responded, as she nudged Joline away of her swollen tits.

“Then let’s give him a show!” Joline smiled, as she struck a sexy pose and lifted her skirt up to reveal her tiny red panties for a moment. In beat with the song Joline grabbed Steph’s hand and pulled herself in position to grind her butt against Steph.

Steph just let it happen, after all, if they danced sexy maybe Noah would start actually looking at her enough to want to dance. Shaking their bodies in tandem, Joline bent over and seductively flipped her hair, as she rose her butt upward against Steph’s jiggly thigh. Going along with Joline’s moves, Steph shot her hands to Joline’s hips and tugged up her skirt for an instant before raising her hands upward across Joline’s sides, eventually making contact with Joline’s arms and raising them up as high as they could go.

As the song came to an end, Joline spun around and plopped a wet kiss right on Steph’s lips, “*Mwah!* That was sooo fun!! Will you hold on a minute while I pee??”

“I’ll be *pant* right here.” Steph muttered, as she simultaneously wiped Joline’s kiss off her face and tried to catch her breath from the strenuous dance routine. She watched Joline stagger off to the bathroom and was actually about to follow her until she got curious if Noah had been watching her. She turned her head and saw Noah looking at her, but Shaun wasn’t at the table anymore. Where did he..

15. Jan 22, 2019 #35

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“You two look really good dancing out here.” Shaun said, from behind Steph. She spun around in surprise and blushed as she felt Shaun’s eyes on her.

“You don’t mean that. Joline looked good. I just look fat.” Steph pouted, as Shaun shook his head. Despite how unshapely Steph’s body had become, her face largely still looked as thin and sexy as ever. Even though she definitely wasn’t his preferred type, Shaun still couldn’t put the dirty thoughts he had for Steph out of his head.

“Wanna dance?” Shaun offered, as Steph looked frazzled.

“Umm Joline..” Steph mumbled, as she looked over towards the girl’s bathroom, but couldn’t see her.

“She won’t care.” Shaun assured her, as she looked over at Noah.

“But Noah,” Steph began, as Shaun grabbed her hand.

“If he was half the man you deserve he would already be out here dancing with you.” Shaun explained, as Steph let him pull her in close. Stepping behind a crowd, Steph could tell she was out of view of Noah. It’s why she was okay with Shaun turning her around and dancing up to her butt.

Feeling has hands against her hips, Steph let her inhibitions go and began shaking her ass as sexy as she could. She was really grinding against Shaun and she’d be lying if she said she didn’t like it. As she continued, she heard Shaun whisper in her ear, “Steph I can’t keep quiet about this any longer. You need to dump Noah. He’s holding you back.”

“Noah loves me.” Steph countered, as Shaun didn’t give up.

“He loves that you are turning into a fat and lazy bum just like him. He wants you fat so you won’t leave him Steph, but you have other options.” Shaun insisted, as he moved his hips forward and let Steph feel what was currently going on between his legs.

“Oh my god..” Steph gasped, as she felt her trainer’s huge hard-on for her. She felt shocks of arousal stirring within her, but she couldn’t let what Shaun had just said slide. “Noah would never do that, and what are you talking about? You are dating Joline!”

“I would dump her in an instant if it meant I had a chance with the old you.” Shaun truthfully admitted, as Steph felt her heart melt. Shaun did still have feelings for her! “Do you wanna end up strong and attractive like me? Or fat and weak like Noah? It’s your choice.”

Steph couldn’t breathe. She had to say something. Shaun was basically offering himself to her.. but what would that do to Joline? To Noah?? Her body ached for Shaun’s approval, her feelings were wishing that she’d let down her guard and let Shaun take her home tonight, but there was something in her head. A voice in the distance. Her conscience reminding her who her soulmate truly was. “I can’t Shaun. I love Noah.”

“Fine. That’s your choice.” Shaun coldly responded, as he let go of Steph and stormed over to Joline who was making her way back from across the dance floor. In full view of Steph, he picked Joline up by her pert booty and passionately kissed her. Joline’s eyes joyfully rolled closed, as her hands rushed to play with Shaun’s hair. Steph felt a sting in her heart.. Had she made the right choice? Even now Noah was still at the fucking booth drinking more beer, hardly paying her any mind.

She didn’t understand it, why didn’t Noah show her the same affection in public that he did in the bedroom?? He had to be embarrassed of her, ashamed to be dating the fat girl on the dance floor. She couldn’t stand here and watch Shaun make out with Joline any longer. She needed to get away from it. Trudging over to Noah, Steph crossed her arms and blurted, “Can we go? I have a headache and I need to wake up early for the gym tomorrow..”

“Ugh.. No problem.” Noah hickuped, he’d clearly drank a beer or two more while Steph had been sweating her ass off dancing. “I’ll call an uber..”

The ride home was rather silent. Noah and Steph sat next to each other in the back of the car, but didn’t cuddle too much. Steph wasn’t in the mood. When they got to the apartment, Steph when straight to bed, while Noah prepared her night’s feeding. He hoped dancing had tired Steph out, because he really planned on feeding her a big meal tonight. His sabotage was working, Steph kept putting on weight. It was only a matter of time before she quit going to the gym and then Shaun would be out of his life forever. It was regrettable he had to do it this way and even though he had his misgivings, he couldn’t stop now.

Still a bit drunk, Noah mixed in the customary appetite enhancers into Steph’s ice cream only this time he wasn’t paying as much attention. He didn’t even realize he mixed it with three times the usual dose. While he cheerfully entered the bedroom to the sound of Steph snoozing away, he prepared to feed her the meal of a lifetime..

16. Jan 22, 2019 #36

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

The next morning Steph lumbered into the gym a half an hour late. She felt sluggish, bloated, and pretty exhausted. She hadn’t realized it, but dancing at the club had done a number on her. She lumbered into the changing room and was pleased that the place was empty. It gave her time to change into her gym clothes in peace. She threw on her pair of large running shorts and grunted as she tugged them over her wide hips and thick butt. Her sports bra took more effort as her boobs did not seem to want to cooperate today. Then she rounded out her outfit with a flowing tank top to help conceal her thick belly fat.

As she stepped out into the gym the place was nearly empty except for the receptionist working at the front desk. It made sense. It was a Saturday, and it was the off-season for all the bikini competitors. Steph made her way over to the board and inspected the workout Shaun had written for her:

‘Cardio day: 10 minutes jump rope warm-up, hit the heavy bag for fifteen three-minute rounds. Have fun.’

Steph frowned at that last part. Nothing about this workout sounded fun. It looked like Shaun had lazily put it together to make her suffer. Steph sighed as she walked over to the front of the gym and picked up a jump rope. It had been a long time since she’d used one so she hoped she still had the right rhythm. Taking a deep breath Steph relaxed her tense shoulders and began skipping rope. She felt heavy. Her jumps were not really taking her that far off the ground and to make things worse her boobs kept flopping loudly up and down with each successful skip of the rope. After nearly a minute Steph found herself breathing a bit heavy and sweating a bit too much. She paused for a moment and tossed the rope to the ground. Nobody was around, she figured it wouldn’t hurt anyone if she just warmed up on the stationary bike instead.

The stationary bike was way easier than jumping rope. Steph finished her warmup at a much slower pace and felt a bit more ready for her workout, although she was beginning to feel pretty hungry for some reason. Rubbing her big stomach, she noticed her shirt was already soaking wet. She pondered her options for a second before taking off her sweaty shirt and throwing it to the side. She was clad in only her tight running shorts and a sports bra, but she knew she didn’t want to overheat anymore during her workout. Nobody was in the gym so she wouldn’t have to worry about spectators. Steph headed over to the front desk to pick up a pair of boxing gloves. The receptionist was nice enough to tie them for her without commenting on her bulbus appearance.

As Steph now headed toward the bag to begin her punishing cardio workout, she wondered what Shaun was doing right this second. It was odd he was not at the gym. Did he feel bad about last night? Was he thinking of her?

17. Jan 22, 2019 #37

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Meanwhile, at Shaun’s apartment..

“Oh fuck yes! Ahhh!! Fuck me baby!! Just like that!!” Joline screamed with vocal pleasure while Shaun kept thrusting deep inside her from above. Her arms were sprawled out to the sides of the bed and Shaun was forcefully pinning her wrists just the way she liked.

“Keep talking dirty!” Shaun ordered, as Joline’s smiling face composed itself for a moment to comply.

“Ohhhh!! Ahh!! I like it when you fuck me hard!! Uhhh-Ahh! I’m such a little slut! Fuck me like a slut!” Joline begged, as her body writhed around in pleasure. Shaun had been such a darling taking care of her last night after she’d had too much to drink, Joline wanted to make sure she repaid his kindness the best way she knew how. “Ohh yeah, your dick feels amazing! After I make you cum in me I, Ahh!! Ohh!!! I just wanna lick it clean!”

With that, Shaun made another forceful thrust that made Joline’s legs twinge. Joline had found it odd that Shaun had requested she remain in her clothes from the night before for their lovemaking session, but after ripping her panties off and fucking her with her miniskirt on, Joline couldn’t care less that she was dressed so slutty. After gasping for breath in enjoyment Joline looked into Shaun’s eyes and smiled. He simply grunted, “I want more.”

“Fuck me like I’m your bitch! Uaagh! Baby!! Like I’m a farm animal! Oh! Get in deeper!” Joline submissively complied, as she grabbed Shaun by his chiseled ass and clawed him with her nails, “Squeeze my boobs!”

Shaun quickly obliged. He let go of Joline’s wrists, which had actually gone numb from Shaun’s weight bearing down on them, and friskily groped his girlfriend’s meager chest.

“Bite my neck!” Joline burst, as she could feel Shaun’s thumbs massaging her sensitive nipples. Shaun leaned his muscular body over her and gave her a sexy love bite right on the side of her neck. As Shaun forcefully gave Joline a large hicky, she rang out in joy, “Oh god!! Fuck me harder!”

“You got it!” Shaun said, as he pulled Joline in close and gave her a massive thrust for the ages.

“Ouch!” Joline coughed, as a look of fear and embarrassment overcame the look of pleasure on her face.

“What?” Shaun sighed in annoyance. This again..

“You’re so big it hurts me so much but I still want it!” Joline muttered, as she knew Shaun hated it when she made him stop before finishing. It was a major downside to the pretty exceptional sex Shaun had with Joline. She was only 5’2 and he was 6’2. He was simply too big for her sometimes. He wondered if he would have the same problem if he was fucking Steph.

“If you are hurting, why don’t you put that big mouth of yours to good use and suck my dick?” Shaun suggestively ordered, as he held Joline tightly and rolled over with her so she would be on top. He quickly pushed her head down, as she hummed in approval.

“Gosh bae! You make me feel like such a whore!” Joline embellished, as she took off Shaun’s condom and began drying his dick with her ‘Slut’ shirt, “Blowing you makes me so horny!”

“Then get started!” Shaun insisted, as he forcefully held Joline’s head above his crotch while she carefully wrapped her lips around him and got started. She started off with her tongue, just like she knew Shaun liked. She took her time, tasting him. Then as his breathing got more into it, she slowly took him deeper and deeper into the depths of her mouth.

Joline was feeling quite proud of her performance until she heard Shaun grunt, “I need more resistance.”

“*Cough* I’m literally deep throating you here, what more do you want?” Joline burst in frustration, as she abruptly stopped what she was doing.

“I want that ass.” Shaun demanded, as he craved satisfaction.

“Oh? Have I been a bad girl? Are you going to punish me?” Joline chirped, as she arched herself up from the bed.

“Tell me how you want it, you dirty slut.” Shaun coyly played along. He knew Joline loved being talked down to in bed. God forbid he ask anything of her outside of the bedroom, but in bed she was like putty in his hands.

“I want you to fuck me while I’m leaning against the window.” Joline demanded, as she lifted up her skirt and flashed Shaun a glance of her tight naked ass.

Shaun quickly sat up from the bed and rushed Joline over to the windowsill, as she eagerly assumed the position, Shaun thrust himself into place, “How does that feel?”

“Oohh! Feels so good baby!” Joline moaned, as Shaun watched her legs twinge again. Holding her up by her thin waist, Shaun took all the weight off her legs.

“Talk dirty,” Shaun demanded, as he continued giving Joline exactly what she wanted.

“Grab my ass and bang me harder!” Joline begged, as her horny voice motivated Shaun to comply with a hard squeeze.

“AhhH!! Oh god! Oh yeah!” Joline moaned, as her body was shivering in sensational excitement. She needed just a little more from Shaun.

“Pull my hair! Fuck me bae!!” Joline pleaded, as Shaun let her legs back on the ground and tugged firmly on her pigtails before bringing his full effort to bare on her sexy ass.

“Ahh!” Shaun gasped, as he finally felt the relief.

Joline collapsed on the floor in exhaustion, as Shaun stumbled back to the bed and laid down. That was really something. He only wished Joline could take is full efforts 100% of the time. She was just too small..

“Can you imagine doing this to me the first time we met?” Joline giggled, from the ground, as she crawled over to Shaun. Everything felt sore, but she also felt so thoroughly serviced that she could hardly complain.

“Haha, yeah.” Shaun chuckled, as he remembered how chubby and intimidated Joline had been when they’d done it for the first time. Shaun managed a look at his phone, before sighing, “Shit, we are so late. We gotta get to the gym.”

“Why? What’s going on today?” Joline asked, as Shaun grabbed his shirt and threw it on. Joline didn’t need to know the truth.

18. Jan 22, 2019 #38

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Christ.. Only halfway there??” Steph gasped, as she sluggishly stumbled over to her water bottle. Managing to drink from it with her cumbersome boxing gloves on was a challenge in and of itself. She’d punched the bag for eight three-minute rounds and every round the hunger in the pit of her stomach had only grown louder and more painful. Her whole body was rebelling against her. The 14 ounce gloves she was wearing felt like bricks. Her shoulders were in sharp pain. She already sweat about half a pool’s worth of water. Steph wasn’t sure if she could finish this workout. She desperately needed a snack..

“Well, well. Look who it is?” A voice from behind Steph bellowed, as she turned around with annoyance.

“What are you doing here Celeste? Aren’t you off this month?” Steph pouted, as she didn’t want to deal with this petty bitch right now. Just the way she walked with her short blonde hair and her extra thin body made Steph annoyed.

“Yeah, Camille and I competed at Steel City last month. We figured it wouldn’t be too tough. After all, if they let a hog like you get second place how competitive could it be?” Celeste teased, as she eyed over Steph. The girl had really bulked up with some thick fat. She would be surprised if Steph’s steps registered on the Richter scale.

“How did you guys place?” Steph asked, as she sensed Celeste was hiding something.

“It doesn’t matter, we both got top ten.” Celeste mumbled, as Steph smiled smugly.

“Oh? So you didn’t do better than me huh?” Steph teased, as she could tell her comment had struck a chord.

“Shut-up you fat blubbery beast! I would have liked to see how you would have placed this year fatty. I can’t believe how fat you’ve gotten.” Celeste spat with venom in her voice. How dare Steph play like she was somehow better than her!

“What are you doing here?” Steph sighed, as she just wanted Celeste to leave her alone long enough for her to..

*growl*

Ouch.. Steph hugged her exposed belly with her boxing gloves. That last pang of hunger really hurt..

“Shaun asked us to keep an eye on you this morning. Keep you on track. Apparently, you’ve been pretty lazy in the gym lately.” Celeste explained, as she eyed Steph curiously. Why was she hugging her fat belly like that?

“Us?” Steph grunted, as she managed to shrug off the last hunger pain she was feeling.

“Hello Steph!” Camille called, from the locker room as she entered the gym with what looked like two boxes in her hands. She was wearing her brown hair in her classic ponytail, “Boy you’ve just been packing it on! How did you get so fat??”

“My guess is sucking down junk food.” Celeste teased, as Camille walked up next to her.

“Like donuts?! I brought two dozen.” Camille cruelly smiled, as she opened the top box and let Steph smell them.

*Growl*

Fuuuck.. Steph’s stomach was at it again, but this time it was ten times worse. She nearly bent over as she responded, “Why did you bring those?”

“We are not in training right now.” Camille answered, as she tilted the box toward her friend, “you want one Celeste?”

“Sure, why not. I’ve earned it.” Celeste cheerfully accepted, as she grabbed a chocolate donut and gleefully took a bite, “Mhh! Yum! Steph, you have to try one of these!”

“I don’t need it. I don’t need to put on anymore weight.” Steph refused, as she felt her stomach churning..

*Growl*

God.. Why was this happening?? Her stomach felt like it was tearing itself apart. She wanted a donut so fucking bad..

“You're not desirable and never will be! What’s a few more pounds going to matter?” Celeste cruelly teased, as Steph looked at her eating that donut with anguish. Her legs were shaking.

“I bet your idea of a perfect date is with a juicy, thick cheeseburger! Hahaha!” Camille teased, as Steph tried to get the image of fast food out of her brain.

“Haha, look at her thighs jiggle! I bet she just loves drive-thru's. She can order all the fatty foods she wants and go home to pig out!” Celeste correctly imagined, as Steph held her stomach more firmly. Something was wrong, she’d never felt this hungry before..

“Go home? I bet she stuffs her face in the car before she even makes it home!” Camille laughed, as Steph dropped to her knees while her stomach rumbled.

*Growl*

19. Jan 22, 2019 #39

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Ugh.. Just leave me alone.. I don’t need baby sitters.” Steph groaned, as her mouth started salivating. She couldn’t take her eyes off the boxes of donuts. Now even Celeste and Camille could hear her stomach growling.

“What’s a matter? Didn’t eat breakfast porky?” Celeste smugly said, as she could now tell Steph’s anguish was being caused by her apparent desire for the donuts, not exhaustion.

“I ate breakfast.. I don’t know why I am so hungry..” Steph admitted, as she bit her lip.

“It’s a consequence of over eating. Didn’t you know? When you let yourself get fucking huge, you get hungrier.” Camille explained, as she bent down to Steph’s level and pushed the box of donuts closer to her face.

*Growl!*

“Fuck..” Steph gasped, as she tried to grab the box of donuts with her boxing gloves on, but Camille quickly pulled it away.

“Haha, what’s wrong lard ass?” Celeste laughed, as she was seeing something new in Steph’s eyes. The look of desperation.

“Alright.. can I please have a donut?” Steph politely begged, as she could bring herself to stand up. She was too hungry now.

“You’re such a fat cow. I knew you wouldn’t resist the chance to shovel junk into your mouth, haha!” Celeste laughed, as a tear started forming in Steph’s eye from the pain in her belly.

*GROWL*

“Just give me a donut!!” Steph yelped, as Celeste and Camille both flinched.

Feeling she had the upper hand, Celeste pressed her advantage over her former rival, “Maybe... If you ask like the pig you are...”

“What??... Fuck... Just give it to me, please!!” Steph begged, as she had a tear running down her cheek from the pain in her stomach.

“She said ask like a pig!” Camille taunted Steph by shaking the box of donuts like a container of dog treats.

“*Oink Oink* ... give me a donut *Oink Oink*” Steph conceded, while she even used her finger to press the tip of her nose upward like a pig. She was that desperate for those fucking pastries.

“Here you go, hog!” Camille relented in disgust, as she dropped the boxes on the ground right in front of Steph

“Can you untie my gloves?” Steph pleaded, as Camille and Celeste both took a step back.

“Not a chance piggy.” Celeste cruelly smiled, as a look of panic consumed Steph’s face.

*GROWL*

“Fuck.. Fuck.. Fuck it.. Fuck you both!” Steph hissed, as she bent over and opened the top box with her mouth.

“What are you doing?” Camille asked in disgusted awe.

“I need a donut!” Steph pouted, as she thrust her face into the box of donuts and managed to slurp one onto her mouth. Leaning back upward, Steph did her best to balance and chew the donut while she got all of it into her mouth. Swallowing the sugary morsel wholesale did little to abate the hunger that pained Steph’s protruding stomach. She needed more!

“I’m fucking getting this on camera.” Celeste burst to Camille, as she pulled out her phone and began recording, while Steph repeated the process with no less than seven more donuts. “You’ve turned into such a fat sweaty greasy piggy Steph!”

“Mhhh!” Steph replied with a donut firmly stuffed in her mouth. She’d made a pig of herself, but anything was better than the painful hunger she’d been experiencing.

“What the hell is going on here?!” Shaun roared, as he spotted the girls by the heavy bag toward the end of the gym.

“Look what Steph did instead of your workout.” Celeste pointed, as Steph’s cheeks were still bulging full of sugary donuts.

“You’ve got zero self-control huh Steph?” Shaun muttered to her in disappointment. “I asked Camille and Celeste to freaking tempt you with junk food and you freaking took the bait whole sale. You need to change your attitude if you want to stay in this gym.”

20. Jan 22, 2019 #40

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“I’m sorry Shaun, my stomach was really hurting.. I needed something!” Steph justified, as her cheeks blushed with embarrassment.

“Bullshit, you just sit on your ass stuffing that fat face getting wider and rounder with each passing day. I know you love your fatty, juicy foods. You’ve really turned into a freaking lard ball.” Shaun chastised Steph, as the embarrassment she was feeling shifted to something different. Pure anger.

“I’m sorry that I’m destined to be a pathetic fat loser! I’m trying my best and you just keep giving me crap for everything!” Steph roared, as Shaun’s face looked sterner. Steph wobbled to her feet and clenched her fists despite how bloated her gut was feeling.

“Holy shit.” Camille mumbled, while looking at her phone as Shaun turned to her in annoyance. Didn’t she see he was in the middle of something?

“What?” He asked in an annoyed voice.

“I just posted the video of Steph deep throating donuts and it’s already trending.” Celeste interjected, as Steph’s face went white.

“No-no-no.. People can’t see that!” Steph begged, as she tried to reach for Celeste’s phone but her boxing gloves made her too clumsy.

“Too late!” Celeste laughed, as tears of humiliation began streaming down Steph’s cheeks.

“That’s it! I’m fucking leaving and never coming back!” Steph cried, as she hurried her gargantuan body toward the exit as fast as she could. She nearly knocked Joline over, as she entered.

“Steph? What’s going on? Are you okay?” Joline asked, as Steph shook her head. Before she could respond Shaun caught up to her.

“Come on Steph, be an adult about this.” Shaun requested, as Steph stood her ground.

“Fuck you Shaun! You don’t care about me. You just wanted to fuck me!” Steph yelled, as Joline’s face tilted in Shaun’s direction.

“She’s lying.” Shaun mumbled, as Joline looked back to Steph.

“He told me last night that he would dump you in a second for a chance to be with me when I was in bikini shape.” Steph told her, as Joline looked shocked and Shaun looked furious. Breaking the uncomfortable silence, Steph started to leave, but not before muttering one last thing, “I’m gone. And Shaun? … Have fun.”

Steph didn’t stick around to see what happened next between Joline and Shaun. Frankly she didn’t care. She hoped Shaun felt as hurt as she did. She couldn’t believe her career as a bikini competitor was over.. It was too much. Too suddenly. Once Steph made it to the side wall of the gym, out of sight of everyone, she rested her chunky ass on the ground and rested her back against the wall. She cried her eyes out for the next fifteen minutes while she struggled desperately to untie the infernal boxing gloves stuck on her hands with her donut-covered teeth.