BBW Bulking Up Steph- (~BBW, ~XWG, Stuffing, Sex)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Polarisdreamerr, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Jan 28, 2019 #61

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 7- Reunions Continued

Steph spent the rest of the party munching on her dessert. It wasn’t long before one by one the guests started to leave. Soon it was just Stephanie and her mother. Little did she know that her mother had come up with a form of revenge for Steph ruining her party with her pretentious slobbery.

“Now that everyone is gone, I think it’s time you called that friend of yours about moving in together.” Delilah explained, as she put a few dishes in the sink.

Steph looked at her mom in amusement. If she thought she could force her to call Joline, she was severely mistaken. Leaning back in the stool, Steph just held her now painfully swollen gut, “Ugh.. Too full mom.. I think I am gunna nap.. How about I call her tomorrow..”

“Call your friend.” Delilah spun around, as Steph noticed an evil grin on her mother’s face.

“I’m not calling Joline!” Steph spat with a bit more energy.

“Alright you asked for it! Open your pie hole!” Delilah ordered, as she grabbed the largest spoon she had and scooped up a large piece of cheesecake.

“Mom stop! I’m too full!” Steph protested, while Delilah moved Steph’s hands away and then shoved the spoon into her mouth. Steph munched on the lovely dessert before gulping it down. She didn’t want to eat anymore, but she could resist..

“Oh, you're already full?? Too bad! Mommy's going to make you fat as FUCK until you call your friend!” Delilah threatened, as she scooped another large slice of cheesecake, but lathered on some ice cream for good measure. Steph tried to stand up from the chair and run away, but her belly had grounded her in place. She was helpless as her mother brought the spoonful of calories to her salivating mouth.

“Oh my god mom, my belly really can’t take anymore food.. Please, I’m gunna explode..” Steph murmured with her mouth full.

“I thought you liked being a fatty? Open wide! Here comes the airplane!” Delilah played, as she brought another spoonful right into Steph’s mouth.

“Ummpt!” Steph cringed, as she could hardly take anymore. She’d really eaten way too much tonight..

“Stuff all these calories down your throat and feel them in your belly, chubster!” Delilah teased, as she took a moment to play with her daughter’s shamefully large belly.

“Alright! I’ll call her! I’ll call her! No more! No, *Burrrpppp!!!*” Steph belched in defeat. Stuck in her chair like a beached whale, Steph watched her mother drop the spoon on the counter and hand her the phone.

“Here is the phone. Good luck Sugar!” Delilah smiled, as she went back to wash some dishes. Taking a deep breath, Steph dialed Joline’s cell phone number. It was probably the only number she knew by heart besides Shaun’s and Noah’s. Her heart skipped a beat when she heard the first..

*ring*

What would she even say if Joline picked up?

*ring*

She really had not thought this through.. What if she only made things worse with Joline??

*ring*

Maybe Joline wouldn’t answer.. Or maybe she got a new phone with a different number? That would be amazing! Then Steph wouldn’t have to..

“Hello?” Joline’s voice echoed from the phone.

“Hey..” Steph said nervously, as her mother turned to watch her.

“Oh my god! Steph!! How are you!?” Joline exclaimed sounding happy.

“Umm.. I’m good.. Well actually.. *sigh* How have you been since graduation?” Steph asked, as she figured it would be best to slowly warm up to asking Joline about living together.

“I’ve been great! I got a job as a secretary at my dad’s law office, although living with my parents again is really driving me crazy you know? What have you been up to?” Joline chirped, as Steph felt more hopeful. She did not expect the conversation to go this way.

“I’ve been, umm.. Living with my mom..” Steph stuttered, as her mom rolled her eyes.

“Oh god.. Are you okay?” Joline asked sounding concerned.

“I’m actually looking for a roommate. I was wondering if..” Steph began, as Joline cut her off.

“Oh my god!! We should toats be roommates!! I’ve been dying to move out of my parents’ house!” Joline burst.

“Okay, that’s.. good.” Steph reluctantly smiled to her mother.

“What is it?” Joline asked picking up that something was of.

“I thought you hated me.” Steph replied.

“I didn’t mean it Steph.. I didn’t handle the breakup as well as I should have. It wasn’t your fault. I’m sorry for being such a meanie. I forgive you if you forgive me.” Joline honestly apologized, as Steph felt a pang of hope in her heart.

“Deal. Oh and one more thing.. I kinda don’t have a job.. So I’m not sure if I can afford an apartment right away..” Steph mumbled, as Joline loudly started talking over her.

“No problem. I’ll talk to my dad about getting you a temporary position with the law office. It will be fun! Do you wanna meet up tomorrow after work? Talk over the details?” Joline proposed, as Steph looked relieved.

“Sounds good.” Steph smiled, as she shot her mom a happy glance. “See you then. Bye!”

“Well that sounded like it went well.” Delilah grinned, as she walked over toward Steph.

“It did.. *urpp!!* ugh.. I think I am gunna be sick.” Steph burped again, as her mother laughed.

“Haha, just give your belly a minute to rest, I’m sure it will be fine.” Delilah said with one last playful slap to her daughter’s firm belly.

2. Jan 28, 2019 #62

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 7- Reunions Continued

The next day Steph finally caught up with Joline. They met up outside of her parent’s law offices. Steph had arrived a little bit early because she was just frankly excited. Her jaw dropped a little bit, as Joline exited the building. Her hair was pulled into a professional ponytail, was wearing a white button-down shirt with a knee length black skirt, and the outfit hardly seemed to fit!

When they finally stood face to face the old friends simply both smiled at each other and pointed to their respective bellies saying, “You’ve gotten, fat!”

“Oh shut up, I’ve had an unfortunate case of secretary’s spread. It’s only twenty pounds. You can’t even notice.” Joline complained, as Steph begged to differ about the noticing part. It was clear that Joline’s figure had filled out a little bit since graduation.

“What’s secretary’s spread?” Steph asked, as Joline eyed up her fat friend.

“It refers to the widening of the hips and ass.” Joline emphasized, as she turned around and modeled her larger hips and butt for Steph, “this usually happens to secretaries, like me, who sit in a chair all day snacking on sweets.”

“It’s not just your hips and ass Joline, your boobs look bigger and you’ve got a little belly going on.” Steph teased, as she went to prod her little pudgy friend.

“Well it’s nothing compared to yours! How much are you weighing in at porky?” Joline countered, as she touched her fat friend’s midsection. It was very soft and squishy.

“Umm.. about 255lbs..” Steph blushed, as she figured Joline must see her as such a shameful piggy.

“I rest my case. Wanna get some food?” Joline smiled, as she pointed to a food truck across the street.

“Hell yeah, I’m starving.” Steph smiled, as she patted her belly and roamed across the street with Joline.

3. Jan 28, 2019 #63

Saxphon

Saxphon

Saxphon

This story continues to be very entertaining. Nice writing. One thing I look for in a story, is one where it seams realistic. Real people in a weight gain adventure. Please, continue when you can.

4. Jan 28, 2019 #64

bob1139

bob1139

bob1139

Steph has now joined a sizable group of unlikable
    characters in this story. I hope Steph regains her
    sanity somehow, loses a huge amount of weight,
    and successfully competes in bikini contests
    again using a different trainer. At this stage,
    the very flawed Delilah is the most likable.

5. Jan 29, 2019 #65

Saxphon

Saxphon

Saxphon

Hmmmm ..... I was hoping that Steph would go and double her current weight, and go on to compete in a different type of swimwear competition - one that might promote 'body positivity'.

6. Feb 1, 2019 #66

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

I know there are many directions this story could take, I'm sorry if it is not going exactly the way you please. One of the reasons I got into writing was to push stories in the direction I want to see. I think the story could be very good if Steph managed to lose weight and succeed in her original dream, although now I think her goals are changing. I am sorry if the characters don't come off as being the most likeable, a big effort was made to make sure these characters were each flawed in some way. I hope you can still enjoy the story as it continues. Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for the feedback! I hope the story does not let you down as it continues!

7. Feb 1, 2019 #67

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 8- Awakening

Winded from the arduous journey up the Casey-Lundy law firm’s main staircase, Steph took a moment to catch her breath before she labored into the office of her boss. While the building was air conditioned, it was hardly enough to fully dispatch the late-July heat. As Steph whipped a bead of sweat from her forehead, she lamented that this new job was hardly one she preferred. Joline had described working as a secretary for her parents as being a lot of busy work, but rather comfortable. Nothing could have been farther from the truth! Maybe it was true for Joline working on the first floor, but not for Steph working on the fourth floor! While Steph’s job title said ‘secretary’ she quickly learned that, to her new boss Mrs. Stella Liberman, her position was little more than a glorified intern.

Mrs. Liberman had Steph running all around the office, up and down flights of stairs all day long sorting records, pulling files, running errands, and even getting coffee. It was exhausting to say the least. Of course, there was also the superior attitude of her new boss. Still, Steph recognized her financial situation was nothing to scoff at, so she’d have to figure out a way to make things work. Composing herself in front of her boss’s desk, Steph tugged downward at her large black skirt, the stresses of work had caused her weight to largely plateau over the past month, but her clothes still struggled to cover her nearly 250-pound body. Trying to look professional, Steph attempted to straighten the alignment of her button-down shirt, her big boobs never made it easy.

“Alright Steph, what did you want to talk about?” Mrs. Liberman sighed looking up from her desk full of papers.

“I know I haven’t been working here very long, but I was wondering if I could get a raise..” Steph nervously quivered in place, as Mrs. Liberman’s condescending stare pierced right through her desperate courage.

“You’ve only worked here four weeks.” Mrs. Liberman snobbishly pointed out, as she eyed her ‘secretary’ up and down. She couldn’t help but think Steph was a lazy excuse for an intern, much less a secretary. She’d started Steph out with easy tasks to get her familiar with the layout of the office, their records department and the regular ins and outs of the business. While Steph always completed the tasks she set out for her, Steph was an exceptionally slow worker. In a world where time is money, she knew that Steph could be a liability if the girl didn’t shape up.

“I know it’s just I’m trying really hard, and I’m.. struggling to afford my rent.. I’m in so much debt from college.. It’s just I..” Steph mumbled, as she began to realize just how fruitless her request had been. She must have come off sounding greedy..

“I can’t give you a raise Steph. It’s just not in the budget.” Mrs. Liberman shook her head, as her eyes returned to the papers in front of her. After a short moment of silence, she heard the obvious sound of her porky secretary plopping her generously sized ass into the leather coated chair toward the side of her office’s book case. She looked up to see Steph hunched over, with her elbows languishing on her thick thighs, barely propping up the great weight of her midsection and bloated breasts.

“Is there anything I could do to maybe work my way towards a raise faster?” Steph begged, as Mrs. Liberman gawked at the rolls of fat she could spy through Steph’s tight button-down shirt. It was one thing to work slow, it was another to dress unprofessionally. Mrs. Liberman’s already short temper was reaching its breaking point for her lazy secretary. Steph was about to get a taste of honesty.

“Well, you could dress more appropriately, I think you should get rid of those skirts you’ve been wearing, they only accentuate your thick thighs. It is hardly professional looking and definitely not becoming of a young woman your age.”

“Oh, umm.. okay.. sorry about that..” Steph mumbled in embarrassment, as she tried to tug her skirt lower to cover her knees, but it would not budge. Her hips were too wide, her ass was too thick, and her thighs were too meaty. Feeling shameful, Steph also felt a surge of excitement from her boss’s harsh words. For some reason being outed as a fatty felt.. actually thrilling.. Steph knew she’d had a lot less time recently to tend to her.. needs.

Lately her time was either being consumed at her job or with Joline at nightclubs. As a result, she’d been very unsuccessful with Tinder over the past month and just in the ‘man department’ in general. She felt invisible next to Joline at the clubs. Even though Joline’s body was a far cry from its former glory when she was dating Shaun, she still had guys that would come up to flirt with her. Not many guys were even interested in chatting up Joline’s ‘fat friend.’

Steph felt pent up. That was it! Her body was craving a release and somehow being chastised about her appearance by her boss was really doing something for her.. Looking a little dumbstruck, Steph took a quivering breath of excitement before continuing her response, “It’s just.. I’ve outgrown all my dress pants.. These skirts are all that fit me right now..”

“Tough luck, buy new clothes. And while we are on the subject, do yourself a favor! I know the little buffet we have in the kitchen says to help yourself, but it’s just not in the budget for you to keep helping yourself every time you pass by.” Mrs. Liberman scolded Steph, as Steph couldn’t stop herself from blushing. Mrs. Liberman should have known better! Sending a fatty like her on fifty hikes around the office everyday was bound to cause her to work up an appetite! Steph felt her body tingle while she mentally shamed herself for her gluttonous behavior. Her chunky legs were almost shaking with excitement, but she knew she had to keep it under control. If only Mrs. Liberman would make it easier on her, but of course she continued her tirade with, “Your clothes might fit better if you exert some self-control.”

8. Feb 1, 2019 #68

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 8- Awakening Continued

“I’m sorry I just get hungry sometimes..” Steph shamefully admitted, placating her mean boss. Steph was actually experiencing a weird mix of hunger and horniness at the moment; her boss’s comments were only making it worse.

“If you get hungry, I’m okay if you take your lunch break a little early.” Mrs. Liberman pointed out, as she stood up from her desk and grabbed the lunch box she allowed Steph to store in her office mini fridge. Steph watched with forlorn concern and pent up excitement, as Mrs. Liberman opened the top of the bag and looked inside at what Steph had packed for her lunch, “A roast beef sandwich, a microwavable box of mac and cheese, three cookies and chips?? That’s your lunch?? That’s what you're eating?? Jesus, Steph, you're fat enough already! I know I’m not your mother, but why don't you try a salad for a change?”

“Well, umm.. You see..” Steph stuttered, as her boss’s judgmental stare was pushing the frustration completely out of Steph’s mind, she was now purely feeling a tingle of excitement, as she uncomfortably wiggled in her chair. A voice deep within her yelled for her to respond professionally, but Steph craved more punishment. She wanted to be shamed for the fat piggy she’d eaten herself into! Feeling her heart pumping, Steph lifted up her shirt enough to free her round stomach fat. Pinching her chubby gut for her boss to see, Steph responded, “My stomach just hurts so bad when I don’t fill it up all the way. I’d never be able to focus on my tasks on just a salad fueling me..”

“Good God, Steph! Put that belly away right now!” Mrs. Liberman sharply yelled, as she used her hand to cover her eyes. Steph frantically obeyed realizing she probably crossed a line. With a fury on her face, Mrs. Liberman stomped over to Steph and said, “A woman’s stomach should only be bigger than her boobs if she is pregnant! Take your lunch and get out of my office! Come back when you’re done being a disgraceful slob for the day.”

“Ugh! Yes ma’am!” Steph burst, as she could hardly take it. She wobblily bolted from her boss’s office to the nearest bathroom. Locking the door and chucking her lunchbox down, Steph quickly plopped her fat ass onto the toilet seat and unzipped her tight skirt. While one hand carefully caressed her plump stomach, the other plunged itself between her thighs and underneath her tight panties. As she began reliving the pleasure of her boss’s tirade, she began softly speaking to herself in her best impression of Mrs. Liberman, “Why don’t you try a salad for a change??”

*pant*

“Ugh!” Steph twitched in a stroke of lust, she enjoyed the feeling while she felt a sudden tension building up in her body. As her voice reverted to its normal state to respond, “Cause I love stuffing food down my fat throat!”

*Wheeze*

“Ahh!” Steph shuttered, as she felt flutters deep within her stomach, she was feeling the heat of the moment, her muscles seemed to shudder in expectation, a twitch here, a slight spasm there. While Steph softly moan in excitement, her voice quickly returned to her boss impression. In a snobbish yet sophisticated tone Steph let her imagination run wild, “Your belly is so disgraceful! A lady should not be so plump!”

*PANT!*

“Guh!!” Steph gushed, as she imagined this pressure deep within her akin to water filling up a dam. Slowly and slowly the tide kept rising, while Steph relived her embarrassing situation she knew that the tension that was rising between her legs had to go somewhere! She feverishly wondered when it would get to be too much and, like an overflowing dam, break free.. Still channeling Mrs. Liberman’s judgmental voice, Steph continued, “Well fatty what’s-a-matter? Too much of a bloated walrus to respond?? Maybe I’ll put this in words you understand, ArF! ARF-ARF!!”

*Gasp!*

“Uuuhh god!!” Steph panted, as her heart raced! Her body was pulsing! She could feel that forbidden pleasure knocking at her door! It was soo taboo yet sooo hottt!! She knew she shouldn’t be getting off to her fattened figure, but she couldn’t hold it back!! She needed more! Just a bit more!! Channeling her boss’s disgust for her fat body one last time, Steph burst, “Do you think it’s fitting for a lady your age to be so horrendously obese?? Answer me you fat fuck!!”

*Oohh!*

“GuhhH!! God!!” Steph burst, while hornily slapping her fat belly and squeezing her bloated tits in a desperate fashion. Loudly moaning in response to her imaginary accuser, Steph felt herself throbbing with each word! The sweet release of ecstasy was pushing her further and further from her crappy reality into a delirium of pure delight! Responding with lust in her own elated voice, Steph sang, “I’m not a lady! I’m a horny food whore! I just wanna STUFF myself and FUCK myself all day until I’m too FAT to do anything about it!! Ohh-Wahhh! AHhhh! AHHH!”

*GASP!!!*

“UGH GAWWD!!!” Steph surged, as the pressure became too great! Her body was literally throbbing in expectation until.. boom! The dam finally broke! A warm sensation in the center of her body spread in waves across her chunky frame! It finally reached the extent of her full body as its intensity increased with every slowly passing moment! It was like a sudden earthquake of pleasure filled Steph’s fat body with the best energy ever! She shuddered, as the waves of ecstasy rang within her from her solar plexus to her toes! Steph couldn’t do anything but just experience the pleasure storming between her legs! It was like it was holding her hostage!

Slowly, the waves began to pass, the warmth began to cool and Steph’s pulsating body began to sit still. Panting for air, exhausted, and partially numb from what had just transpired, Steph felt both distinctly drained and happy.. and really hungry.. She felt like a ball of relaxed mush, like she’d just received the best massage ever. It felt like she was falling into a sultry sex coma..

What had gotten into her?? Why couldn’t she control herself?? She knew the weight she’d gained was humiliating. She knew it wasn’t normal. And yet, she knew that getting even fatter was something she craved now.. She knew it was unthinkable to find it attractive, let alone orgasmic! Yet, it seemed to be all she could think about.. Pondering for a moment, Steph felt the softness of her midsection with her hands. She pressed against her fat tightly. It felt even more amazing than she could imagine.. So soft, so warm, so embarrassing.. and, as she brought her hands up to squeeze and feel herself even more, she felt it again. She was getting the tingle.. This amazing feeling was all she ever wanted for the rest of her life. And she knew she wasn’t going to let anyone take this incredible pleasure away from her.

9. Feb 1, 2019 #69

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

48 minutes later..

Steph was now very late, very satisfied, but very late. She’d agreed to hang out with Joline in the lounge area of the office for lunch like usual, but she’d nearly used up all of her lunch break vigorously masturbating in the bathroom. She’d managed to climax five times in under an hour. The only other time she’d ever experience pleasure like that was back when she was dating Noah. The passing thought of her ex was enough to cause Steph to visibly shake her head. She still couldn’t forget or forgive the betrayal of Noah posting her pictures online.. Who knew who could be getting off to those pictures even now..

“Hey Steph! How did it go??” Joline chirped, as she noticed Steph lumber into the lunch area.

Steph’s face simply froze. How did Joline know?? She had been in the bathroom a long time, but people could have thought she just had a stomach bug or something.. unless.. gosh was she being too loud?? Did the whole office know what she’d just done?? Steph nervously breathed, as the guilt began to overcome her, “Umm.. What do you mean?”

“You told me you were going to ask Mrs. Lieberman about the raise today.” Joline tilted her head, as she looked confused by Steph’s response.

“Oh!” Steph burst in a relieved fashion, she really dodged a bullet there. “Not well.. I didn’t get the raise.”

“You could always try again at the end of the summer.” Joline reasoned, as she took another bite of her salad. Joline had been gobbling down salads drenched in Caesar dressing all month to lose some unwanted pounds. When they’d moved in Joline had complained about ballooning up to 128lbs since graduation, and Steph had helped her brainstorm ideas about how to adjust her diet to lose the weight. Unfortunately for Joline, she had a sweet tooth. While Steph’s job kept her on her sore feet all day, Joline’s parents kept Joline’s ever expanding butt firmly in her soft cushy office seat. Being the daughter of one of the main partners in the law firm came with a set of perks. Everyone treated Joline with the upmost respect, in fact plenty of other coworkers were quick to offer her food and favors to get on her good side, with hope that she’d pass her appreciation up the ladder.

Steph watched over the last month as Joline indulged into the fruits of her privilege. Joline munched on donuts every morning with some of her office ‘friends,’ she’d take frequent breaks to the kitchen and chow down on bagels or muffins. She was quick to task others with her official duties and in large part people in the office were very accommodating to Joline. She got to sit on her butt and relax most of the day, working on responding to e-mails or typing up memo’s based on casefiles. While Steph had busted her ass this last month, Joline’s spoiled ass had gained another 12 pounds.

While Steph currently didn’t resent Joline for her behavior, she did see it as karma that she’d so quickly beefed back up to her former 140lbs figure after graduation. Steph couldn’t forget how fat and ugly she’d felt dancing next to the fit and slutty version of Joline that she’d known throughout her senior year. Joline was lucky that she’d been around 140lbs during most of her college career because it meant she had a huge wardrobe of clothes that still fit her growing ass. While it was clear to Steph that Joline was chubbing out, she hadn’t heard much gossip about it in the office. On the other hand, Joline had heard plenty of comments about how fat Steph was.

Steph must have zoned out because Joline leaned across the small table and tapped Steph’s meaty arm, “Hey are you okay?”

“I am, I just really needed the money..” Steph pouted, as she slumped back in her chair and opened her lunchbox. She had to stop being so absent minded.. What was wrong with her today?

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll buy your first round tonight! Wanna hit up a club?!” Joline excitedly offered. As much as it helped Steph’s ego to watch Joline struggle to fit into her slutty clubbing outfits, she had to admit that all the partying was taking a toll on her pocketbook.

“I don’t wanna drink tonight.. I need to figure out what I’m doing with my life. I feel like I’m just.. drifting..” Steph lamented, as Joline took another bite of salad and responded with her mouth full.

“Drifting?” Joline mumbled, as she watched Steph unpack her large lunch.

“Like, life is the ocean and I’m on a raft just drifting.” Steph elaborated, as Joline pictured it in her head.

“Going with the flow isn’t bad. I didn’t want to work at my parent’s law firm, but I wasn’t getting work anywhere else.” Joline rationalized, “What was your plan after graduation?”

“Stay with my mom until I found a job..” Steph replied.

“Well, you’ve got one!” Joline cheerfully smiled.

“*Sigh* I never wanted a job like this..” Steph pouted, as Joline looked concerned.

“What kind of job did you want?” Joline asked, as she watched Steph take a huge bite of her roast beef sandwich. She had to watch Steph slowly chew and swallow her oversized bite, before she responded.

“I thought I could go into modeling. Shaun always told me that I..” Steph began, as she saw Joline’s face visibly flinch. “Sorry..”

“It’s okay. I’m over it.” Joline bit her lip, as she eyed the cookies Steph had poured on the table in front of her.

“Good.” Steph mumbled, as she awkwardly took another oversized bite of her sandwich to fill the silence.

“Although I do miss the frequency we would have sex.” Joline admitted, as her eyes remained on the cookies in front of Steph.

“Yeah, that’s a pretty big perk to having a boyfriend. Although tinder wasn’t so bad.” Steph said, as she continued her meal.

“Wait-wait-wait, wait-wait. You were on tinder? How did I not know this??” Joline burst, as Steph shrugged innocently.

“Well I haven’t been going on dates since we moved in.” Steph spoke, while she opened her large bag of chips and began snacking.

“You were using it for dating?” Joline asked to clarify.

“No, mostly free dinners, flirting and hookups.” Steph mumbled, as she enjoyed her salty snack.

“Haha, you slut! How many guys have you slept with this summer??” Joline prodded, as Steph blushed.

10. Feb 1, 2019 #70

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“A few.” Steph muttered between bites of chips.

“Tell me!” Joline urged.

“Six.” Steph replied, as she tried not to pay the number any mind.

“Fuck, really??” Joline recoiled in a disappointed tone.

“Did I.. beat you or something?” Steph curiously asked, as she tilted her head slightly.

“It’s not fair, you had a head start! I was living with my parents!” Joline pouted, as she crossed her arms under her sizable bust.

“So? I was with my mom.” Steph countered before her sense returned to her. “And it’s not a competition or anything.”

“Sorry, I’m just used to being the more experienced one, you know? Now we are tied! It just feels weird.” Joline enthused.

“You slept with 6 guys this summer too?” Steph asked, as Joline shook her head ‘no.’

“*Sigh* This summer, I’ve only had sex with four.. Although two of those four were kinda regular fuck buddies..” Joline elaborated, “I meant that it is weird we are tied in totals! I’ve had seven, you’ve had seven. It feels weird.”

“Eight actually.” Steph corrected Joline.

“What? But you said..” Joline began, as Steph butted in.

“There were two in college, and six this summer.” Steph explained, as Joline looked robbed.

“You cheated on Noah??” Joline gasped, as Steph felt a chill in her back from the sound of his name.

“No.” Steph paused, as she felt a bit lonely, “I had a one-night stand after the break up.”

“Who with??” Joline asked hungry for gossip.

“Nobody.” Steph quickly replied, as a pang of fear shot through her. Under no circumstance was Joline to know she fucked Shaun on the floor of the gym..

“Who was it?” Joline begged, as she wondered: Who could it have been? A nerd? A professor? Why did Steph look so flustered??

“Look I was drunk okay! I just needed to rebound after Noah, so stop judging me okay?!” Steph lied, as Joline seemed to buy it.

“Fine, sorry.” Joline held her hands up in surrender, “But now we have to go clubbing tonight! You are not allowed to be more experienced than me with boys!”

“Unless you are promising to buy every round of my drinks tonight, I can’t. I can’t afford to keep buying expensive drinks every night..” Steph refused, as she poured what remained of her bag of chips into her mouth and chucked the trash back into her lunchbox.

“Boo! Party pooper!” Joline frowned, as her tiny hand darted across the table and swiped one of Steph’s cookies, “Gimme!”

“Hey!! That’s my cookie!” Steph growled, as Joline quickly ripped off the plastic cover and licked the outside of the cookie.

“Mine now!” Joline greedily hummed, as Steph watched her quickly polish off the cookie in a bratty fashion. While Joline licked her fingers, Steph just glared at her. Seeing this, Joline was quick to defend her actions, “What? Do you want me to starve or something??”

“Bullshit you are not starving! I’m the one who should be saying that! I’m wasting away! I’ve lost five pounds since I started working here!” Steph vented, as Joline raised her eyebrow in skepticism to that assertion. Her 250-pound roommate did not look like she lost any weight over this past month.

“You lost five pounds?? With the way you eat? Haha, unlikely.” Joline snobbishly laughed, as Steph puffed up her lip in frustration.

“Unlike your parents, Mrs. Liberman keeps me on my feet all day. I’ve been running up and down those steep-ass steps for a freaking month!” Steph roared, as Joline shrugged.

“Are you seriously complaining about losing five pounds? I would kill to lose five pounds! This job is making me fat.” Joline complained, while her hands went to her soft rounded stomach. “I need to get back to the gym.. Dancing just isn’t doing it for me.”

“Poppycock! You look great!” Steph cheerfully mimicked Joline’s normal cheerful tone.

“Haha, you’re just saying that!” Joline laughed, as she swiped another cookie from in front of Steph. This time, Steph got serious.

“If you eat that cookie, you’ll regret it.” Steph vowed, as Joline smirked.

“*Munch*” Joline loudly crunched, as she made a spectacle of stealing and eating Steph’s second cookie.

“Okay, that means war.” Steph calmly relaxed, as she took her last cookie and ate it before Joline could get her greedy hands on it.

“War can come later, I gotta get back to work.” Joline smiled, as she stood up and slinked out of the lunch area, “Later roomie!”

“*sigh* Later!” Steph waved, as she began opening her mac and cheese.

The rest of the workday was fairly uneventful compared to Steph’s vacation to the bathroom. She largely kept her head down and stayed out of trouble until she got home. She hung out with Joline for a little bit and helped her get ready to go clubbing, but once Joline Left, Steph remained home.

She was happy to change into comfy pajamas and grab a carton of ice cream from the freezer. Unfortunately, while Steph was in the mood to eat, there just wasn’t enough ice cream left to satisfy her. She and Joline would need to buy more. Wanting to fill her stomach and relax, Steph opened up the fridge. On the side of the fridge there was a plethora of condiments, but the main shelves were less plentiful. There was plenty to drink, they had iced tea, lemonade, milk.. wait a minute.. expired milk..

Steph sighed loudly, as she scratched her underbelly. She couldn’t live like this anymore.. Something had to change. She knew she wanted to stuff herself silly tonight, but it obviously wasn’t going to happen. The morning had been such a crazy experience.. It rocked her to her core.. And here she was unable to satisfy herself. For the first time since her injury she was actually losing weight without trying.. She never thought she’d be upset by that, but it was true.. If things kept up like this for a year, what would happen to her?

Steph didn’t want to think about it. She needed to relax. She was bored. There wasn’t any food so she had to find another way to entertain herself. She could always watch TV, but frankly TV was boring her recently too. Feeling lonely, Steph grabbed her computer and pulled up Facebook. It had been a long time since she had updated her profile with any recent pictures. The last pictures of her that were on there were from the beginning of her senior year. She’d gotten so fat and ashamed of herself that she’d refused to post a single picture that might betray just how much weight she had gained. Taking a moment, Steph opened up her personal files on her computer, she’d uploaded tons of pictures of herself fattened up over the course of her senior year into private folders, there were even a few recent ones of her clubbing experiences with Joline.

It was hard for Steph to admit, but looking at her past and present pictures, she really had changed tremendous. She was kind of curious what people would say if she updated her profile picture with one of her newer ‘fat’ pictures. Would her Facebook friends tease her? Or ignore the fact that she’d almost doubled her body weight. Her profile picture was old, way back from Steel City. She wanted to see what people would say.. no.. she needed to see what they would say! In a flurry of activity Steph updated her profile picture and waited for the feedback to pour in.

She fooled around on Facebook for half an hour, and all she got was twenty ‘likes.’ Not a single comment about her massive change. Steph wanted people to notice just how fat and out of shape she’d gotten, just like Mrs. Liberman.. Maybe Facebook wasn’t the best place to get that kind of attention. She did know of another place. That website Noah had posted her pictures on.. It only took a few searches on google to find it. It took even less time for Steph to find the thread of her pictures. There were hundreds of comments! As she sunk into the couch and began reading, the tingly feeling returned..

11. Feb 1, 2019 #71

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

The month of August was grueling. Not only was the heat in full force but, as four more weeks passed, Steph’s situation hadn’t improved one bit. She was broke, living paycheck to paycheck, being ran like a dog at work by her boss. And over the course of August, Steph had lost even more weight than she had in July. 238lbs still sounded like a lot, but it was nothing compared to 250lbs! As the weight slowly melted off, Steph felt like she was losing a part of herself that she’d really grown to like. It had been a month since Steph delved into the world of feederism, but the more she learned, the more she realized it appealed to her.

She’d actually created a profile for the feederism cite and had slowly began interacting with people on the thread Noah had created with her pictures. For one thing, it was clear Noah had deactivated his account, Steph wasn’t too broken up about that. She didn’t want to run into him in any way shape or form. However, despite her reservations she was enjoying what the cite had to offer. There was a plethora of pictures, stories, and even a section linked to video clips. The clips seemed to sell at $10 a pop so Steph never bothered to buy one, but she could see the large amount of comments in the forums discussing these videos. There was something about the dynamic appreciation of growing figures that caught Steph’s interest. She had a crazy idea, made more sane by the constant drain of her empty work life, that she actually was set to try as September rolled around the corner. The only think she needed was a camera.

It had been nearly two full months since Steph had moved out of her mother’s apartment, but she knew that her mom had a pretty decent camera in her closet. Since she didn’t have the money to buy one, she knew she’d have to trouble her mother for it. Steph tried on two occasions to set up a time to meet up with her mother, but she never got an answer from the phone and she never got a call back from her messages. Pretty typical, so Steph decided to just visit after work one day. Sure enough, right after knocking at the door, her mother was quick to answer.

“Steph?” Delilah smiled in surprise, while she eyed her daughter’s body from the bottom up, “Have you lost weight?”

“Hello mom! How have you been? What have you been up too?” Steph ignored her mother’s question and droned, “That is how you are supposed to greet people.”

“Well, have you?” Delilah insisted, as she stood back and let her daughter enter. The apartment looked a lot cleaner than when Steph had been living on the couch.

“*Sigh..* Yes. About 12 pounds.” Steph rolled her eyes, as she felt like she was almost admitting defeat or something.

“Great! Good for you sugar!” Delilah smiled, as she closed the door and hurried over to the kitchen area of her apartment, “So, what do you want?”

“Well, besides wanting to stop by and say, ‘I missed you,’ can I borrow your camera?” Steph asked not wasting any time.

“Sure, what for?” Delilah asked, as she placed a few dirty dishes in the sink.

“I’m just trying to pick up a new hobby.” Steph muttered, as she entered her mom’s bedroom and began digging through the closet. She quickly found the camera and brought it back out to the kitchen to show her mom.

“Do you want the tripod?” Delilah asked trying to be generous.

“Yes please.” Steph smiled at how thoughtful her mother was being for once.

*Growl*

“Haha, you hungry?” Delilah laughed, as Steph blushed. She was starving actually. It had been another long day at the office.

“Yeah.” Steph admitted, as her mom seemed pleased.

“Let’s get dinner. I know a nice buffet in town.” Delilah offered, as Steph raised an eyebrow. Her mother was acting strange.

“Really?” Steph questioned, as her mother nodded in the affirmative.

“Yeah, I’m hungry too. Plus, I want an excuse to parade this dress around!” Delilah smiled, as she stepped out from the counter and Steph looked at what her mother was wearing. It looked like one of her old maternity dressed, but it actually seemed to hug her mother pretty well. It looked great around her mother’s upper body, really showed off her chest and arms, and then the stretchy fabric also emphasized her mother’s hips and.. gut?

“Have you been skipping Pilates mom? You’re looking kinda.. soft.” Steph noticed. She’d been so preoccupied by her search for a camera that she really hadn’t been looking at her mom. She did look different!

“Look who’s talking, haha!” Delilah laughed, as she gave Steph’s own thick belly a poke. “I decided to take your advice.”

“What advice?” Steph tilted her head in confusion.

“You told me I’d look good if I gained a little weight to fill out my old maternity dresses. I’m trying it.” Delilah explained, as she posed in her dress for emphasis.

“Really??” Steph asked as a wry smile escaped from her face.

“Yeah, I’m gunna give it nine months. Pretend I’m eating for two, hmhm!” Delilah hummed in delight, as Steph could not remember the last time she’d seen so much joy in her mother’s eyes.

“That’s great mom! You seem really happy!” Steph pointed out.

“Yeah, cutting out Pilates is giving me a lot more leisure time, plus it’s nice to have dessert with every meal and not feel guilty.” Delilah explained with a pat to her thicker looking stomach. “Two months and I’ve already filled out with fifteen pounds! How do you think it looks on me?”

“You wear it well!” Steph encouraged her mother, as she remembered she needed to figure out about the tripod, “Before I forget, where is the tripod? And when do you want the camera back?”

“Get it back to me whenever, I’m not using it. And I’ll grab you the tripod after dinner. You ready to eat?” Delilah asked, as she stepped next to Steph and gave her a little festive bump with her hips.

“Always.” Steph smiled, as she appreciated her mother’s enthusiasm. Maybe she’d have to hang out with her mom more often..

12. Feb 1, 2019 #72

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

4 weeks later..

Something was going on with Steph, Joline could feel it. She just couldn’t figure out what it was. Something had changed after the summer had ended. Steph had told her about a breakthrough she’d had with her mom, but never given her all the details. She didn’t know why, but suddenly Steph and Delilah were meeting up for ‘mother-daughter time’ every Sunday. Sometimes Steph would even bail out on clubbing to hang out with her mom during the week. At first, Joline had assumed that Steph was just lying about hanging out with her mom to hang out with some boy she met on tinder, but one day Joline had actually followed Steph and saw her meet up with her mother.

It was weird. Joline loved her own parents, but she wouldn’t really call them friends or hang out with them as friends. Steph seemed to suddenly become legit friends with her mom. It was only the first of many strange changes Joline had noticed about Steph over the course of September. Beside her mother, Steph’s attitude about work seemed to change. She’d been pretty good about doing her job over the summer, but Joline could tell that Steph had stopped caring. And to be perfectly honest, Joline had stopped caring about her own busy secretary position too, but the money was nice. However, even if Joline knew she wasn’t feeling that invested in her work, she still did her best. Steph was now a different story. Joline was hearing complaints about Steph’s work ethic all across the office, but that wasn’t the only thing people were complaining about.

Apparently, Steph’s newfound mannerisms were attracting attention. Joline had heard complaints about the volume and the frequency of Steph’s unapologetic burps, but they didn’t do Steph justice. Joline lived with her after all. It was like the second that summer ended Steph had decided to go full on fatty. Over the summer Steph would often eat rather large portions during her meals, but she couldn’t really afford to indulge every day. Either Steph forgot about her student loan payments, or she just couldn’t resist spending the bulk of her paycheck on junk food. In September, Steph had turned into an ardent snacker and a belligerent binge eater. Joline had never personally experienced this side of Steph before, but it helped connect the puzzle pieces as to how she got so fat in the first place. Unfortunately for Steph, her increased gluttony did not just stay in the apartment. She brought it with her to work.

Steph would walk into the office every morning eating a batch of a dozen donuts from the local bakery, licking her fingers and everything. She’d talk to coworkers with her mouth full, and seemingly go out of her way to emphasis the fact that she was eating. From the look of Steph’s clothes, as the weeks began pilling up, so did the pounds on Steph’s already overfed frame. It was painfully evident that Steph was gaining weight again, and fast. She didn’t just regain the weight she’d lost over the summer, she was rocketing passed her old 250-pound benchmark. She was steamrolling her garbage gut with enormous lunches, indulgent dinners and constant snacks. Steph’s belly was inflating like a balloon, her chest was puffing up, and her curvy figure was thickening all over. Her clothes which were less than appropriately sized for her over the summer, simply became grossly unprofessional. Joline was pretty sure that her parents were going to talk to Steph about buying more appropriate clothes, but Steph actually did on her own and not just one or two new outfits. Steph bought five different pairs of work clothes with large black dress pants and skirts that actually fit her current size.

It was like suddenly Steph could care less about the money she was spending. Joline actually didn’t mind not having to put up with Steph complaining about the cost of drinks at clubs, but it was obvious that something had happened to inspire this change in her best friend. She was determined to find out what. So, one day she waited to talk to Steph while she showered after work. She had narrowed down what Steph might be doing to get such an influx of money to fuel her indulgent new lifestyle and she was worried it might be selling drugs.

Joline fumbled around the apartment preparing her line of questions until she caught a glance at herself in the mirror. She was still wearing her typical button-down shirt and skirt combo from work, but the outfit looked stretched. She turned her chest toward the mirror and looked at how her chubby body pressed the outfit to its limits. Had she accidently worn one of her old outfits?? She knew she’d gained a little office chub since starting out as a secretary, but she actually looked kind of ridiculous. The tightness of her skirt was making it look like she had a huge muffin top. She had to see what size this skirt was.. As she stretched to the side and peered at the label her heart skipped a beat.. She was wearing her largest skirt??? WHAT??

Joline felt herself wake up with a jolt as if she’d been in a trance. She looked again at the muffin top that had pierced her once trim midsection.. But it wasn’t just her stomach, she looked different.. Way different! She turned to the side and gasped while she got a look at how far her booty stuck out behind her. She felt the softness in her hips and thighs as she registered just how much thicker her lower body appeared.. And then there were her boobs, gosh her boobs looked soo big in her shirt! She could probably pop a button off if she took a deep breath! What had happened to her? What had happened to her body? Just a few months ago, she had been slender and elegant, like a fitness model. Now, she was sporting the largest pot belly she’d ever had. She looked like a big bellied bimbo with fat tits. How had it happened? She vaguely remembered long hours of snacking while on the job, drinks and appetizers shared with Steph, maybe more than a few tubs of ice cream.. It all felt like a dream now.

She needed to know how much damage had been done.. The last time she’d weighed herself in august she’d been 150lbs.. She wasn’t proud of getting that heavy, but it was only ten pounds above of what she typically weighed in college. She hurried to her room and reached under her bed for her scale. She turned it on and felt butterflies in her stomach from the anticipation. It had only been a few weeks since she’d weighed herself in August.. She couldn’t have gained that much.. Hesitantly stepping on Joline saw the number beeping back at her.

*169lbs*

“Fuck!!! No way! I couldn’t have gained that much! There is no way!” Joline shrieked to herself, as she heard the door to the bathroom open. Rushing outside her door, Joline quickly asked, “Steph… what happened to me?”

“Same thing that happened to me, you got fat..” Steph smiled, as she ran a finger across Joline’s rounded belly. Joline blushed brightly, as she realized Steph had been well aware of the weight Joline had been piling on. While Steph finished her invasion of Joline’s space with a pinch to Joline’s soft newfound chub, she asked, “So how much do you weigh?”

“169lbs..” Joline pouted, as Steph nodded her head in contemplation.

“Really? I looked much skinnier when I weighed 169lbs.” Steph teased, as Joline felt like her cheeks were burning from this humiliation.

“I’m short okay! Weight really shows up on me!” Joline defensively stepped backward, as Steph seemed pleased. “What’s wrong with you? Are you happy about this??!”

“Naw, I’m happy because I finally quit working at your parent’s law firm.” Steph explained, as she took the towel off of her head and began drying her long hair.

“What?? Why?? How are you gunna make rent??” Joline gushed in amazement.

“Because I hated it there, and don’t worry, I’ll be able to make rent.” Steph assured her.

“Did you get another job?” Joline questioned.

“No, not yet. I’ll start looking.” Steph droned in a fake sounding tone.

“Okay. Well, I hope you find something soon.” Joline muttered, while she wondered why Steph sounded so disingenuous.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m not.” Steph spoke, as she flipped her wet hair over her shoulder. She’d dried it enough with the towel for now. Joline couldn’t take looking at the smug look on Steph’s face any longer.

“Alright, I have to know. Where is the money coming from?” Joline inquired, as she poked Steph in her mammoth sized gut.

“I’m getting paid for getting fat.” Steph replied, while she pleasantly jiggled her stomach in response to Joline’s firm poke.

“Seriously, please tell me the truth.” Joline demanded, as she put her hands on her soft hips. Steph didn’t seem intimidated, in response she grabbed a piece of candy from a bowl they kept on a coffee table and plopped it into her mouth.

“My belly *munch-munch* is turning food *gulp* into money.” Steph sloppily explained making sure to squeeze her gut for emphasis.

“Stop fooling!” Joline growled, as she crossed her arms just under her swollen tits.

“Okay, I’m selling weed.” Steph joked, as Joline’s face went blank.

“What?!” Joline gasped.

“Hahahaha, just kidding!” Steph laughed, as Joline seemed ready to tear her head off.

“Fine! Don’t tell me! I’ll figure it out!” Joline burst, as she stomped into her room without another word.

13. Feb 1, 2019 #73

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

If Steph wanted to play it that way, Joline would play it that way. She decided to drop the issue for the next two weeks. Let Steph get nice and comfortable. It seemed that a little distance had immerged between the roommates. They were talking less. Spending less time together. Joline had to admit that work was a hell of a lot less fun without Steph to hang around with at lunch. Joline tried to eat healthy after her little wake up call, but her work environment always tempted her into over eating sweets. She realized after a week that she might as well try to join a gym somewhere, but she never felt like she had the energy after work. She wanted to do something about her weight, but she just hadn’t figured out the right thing to do. As a result, she didn’t want to buy bigger clothes, after she lost weight she’d fit right back into her old ones. However, in the meantime, without Steph, Joline was officially the new pig of the office.

She heard whispers and comments, subtly laughs behind her back. She knew her shirts were too tight, her skirts too short, but she was till the boss’s daughter. People knew better than to confront her about it. While Joline’s frustrations grew at work, her curiosity over Steph’s new source of income only grew. Whenever she got home from work Steph was just sitting innocently on the couch watching TV and snacking. But she had to be doing something more. Otherwise where was all the new clothes and shoes and food coming from??

It had been two weeks since Joline and Steph’s little spat. Joline figured it was time to put her plan into action. She knew what she had to do. She told her parents she felt sick and went home early from work. She was quick to rush her plump body down the street, huffing and puffing her out of shape legs all the way to their apartment. She snuck quietly up the steps, hoping to catch Steph doing something out of the ordinary. She was careful not to make any noise as she unlocked the door. She slowly crept it open, she could hear Steph talking. It sounded like she was talking to someone! Maybe a mysteriously wealthy boyfriend?? Joline crept her head around the corner a little bit more. She looked passed the couch and saw Steph. Joline’s jaw dropped. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing and hearing! She was paralyzed! Steph was stripped down to some sexy lingerie, she was wearing her long hair loose, there was a camera on a tripod recording her every move.. She was on all fours chomping away at a chocolate cake.. And she was talking, with her mouth full, in a seductive tone..

“Umm.. *munch* This cake is sooo gooood.. *chew-chew* Stuffing myself is making me soooo horny! *munch* If only I had someone to stuff me and fuck me like the pig I am!” Steph lauded while she gorged her enormously fat body on chocolate cake! She had to be a least 280lbs of pure lard to Joline’s eyes! Joline didn’t know what to do, Steph obviously hadn’t noticed her, but she couldn’t just keep watching this!!

“What.. the fuck.. am I witnessing…” Joline managed to whisper, as Steph spun her head around in terror.

“Joline?!” Steph yelped, as her fat body had lost her balance and her face tumbled forward right into the cake!”

14. Feb 1, 2019 #74

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Steph desperately tried to slap the chocolate frosting off of her face, while she strained her overtaxed legs and picked herself up from her predicament, “Ahh-Umm!! Let me explain!!”

“Okay, explain!” Joline gasped, as she kicked her purse inside the apartment and slammed the door behind her as she entered. She watched her fat roommate awkwardly heave her heavy stomach upward, before rolling her obese body onto her cushy ass.

“It’s the new way I’ve been making tons of money.” Steph sighed, as she decided against standing so soon after a stuffing and accepted her place on the floor. Her belly was jutting outward, her fat tits were on display in her American flag bra, there was nothing she could do to hide her blubbery body from Joline.

“Filming yourself stuffing your face with cake??” Joline questioned, as she studied the stripes of Steph’s outfit and the bits of chocolate cake that covered her friend’s chest and face. Steph really had been pigging out.

“And posting it to a feederism website.. as porn..” Steph added in an embarrassed fashion.

“Feederism?” Joline repeated in curiosity. She was still at a total loss as to what was going on.

“It’s a fetish. I’m kinda really into it now..” Steph shrugged, as she looked downward at her massive pouch of a belly. She was more into stuffing herself than she ever had been into fitness.

“So.. people get off to you eating like a pig?” Joline seemed to ask with a bit of forlorn discomfort. Steph promptly nodded in the affirmative. Looking a bit disgusted, Joline continued, “And they pay you for it?”

“Yeah basically, but not just eating, also getting fatter, I’ve been doing a bunch of weigh-ins and stuff too..” Steph prattled on, while Joline seemed shell shocked.

“So that’s where all the money is coming from?” Joline asked again for assurance.

“Correct.” Steph nodded, as her body jiggled along with her.

“Are you sure you are not selling drugs?” Joline questioned hoping that what she’d seen was somehow just a figment of her overactive imagination.

“I’m sure.” Steph frankly said. It looked like Joline wasn’t done with her questions.

“Are you on drugs?” Joline quickly responded, as Steph shook her head.

“Haha, no!” Steph laughed, as Joline’s flustered demeaner was almost comical.

“Alright..” Joline slowly nodded, as she pinched her own chubby stomach.

“Are you okay? What are you doing?” Steph asked with some confusion.

“Just checking to see if I was dreaming.. My brain is just a clusterfuck right now. I just really need a drink.” Joline explained, as she went over to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water.

“Okay. Drinking is good.” Steph agreed, as she watched Joline gulp down a whole glass of water, “Are you mad at me?”

“No, I’m happy you’re happy.. I just need to.. think.” Joline muttered, as she walked into her room.

Now alone again, Steph turned back toward the camera that remained recording, “I’ll just edit this bit out.. *Ahem* Welcome back! Sorry my roommate walked in on me mid video. Let’s just say she had a few choice words to say about how fat I look in my undies! Now, where was I?”

Resuming her stuffing on the floor of the apartment, Steph pretended like Joline hadn’t just discovered her dirty little secret. On the other side of Joline’s bedroom door, however, Joline couldn’t wrap her head around it. It was like Steph was suddenly so.. so very different.. Maybe she hadn’t changed that much, but the way Joline thought of Steph had certainly been rocked to its core. Steph wasn’t just the lazy slacker she’d acted like at the law office. This whole time she’d been doing modeling.. porn modeling no less! Joline wanted to be mad that Steph had kept such a secret from her, but how could she? It’s not like Steph was hurting anyone with this. Joline kind of respected the courage it must take for Steph to put herself out there like that. Who knew who could be watching her videos..

Feeling a bit calmer, Joline took a few minutes to relax in bed before going out to talk to Steph again. By the time she opened the door she could see that Steph had finished the chocolate cake and was laying in an ‘X’ position on the floor. Her belly looked even larger fully stuffed than it did normally.

“Wanna grab a drink at a bar?” Joline offered, as Steph looked up at her and gave her a thumbs up.

“Just give me a few minutes to let everything settle, *BURP!* I’ll be good to go soon..” Steph belched, as Joline hurried back into her room to get ready.

15. Feb 1, 2019 #75

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Joline decided against changing into something nice. It wasn’t like they were going to do any dancing at a bar. She kept her ill-fitting button down top on, but simply grabbed a light jacket to cover up just how much her belly and breasts fought against the buttons of the shirt. Her skirt was very tight, but she didn’t have anything larger to wear so she was kinda stuck with it. Her thick legs and meaty ass didn’t make shopping for pants easy, but Joline knew she might have to very soon. Regardless, she felt passable with her jacket, so Joline waited for Steph in the kitchen.

While she waited, Joline could see that Steph was not moving very fast. Not only had she stuffed herself into a bloated stupor with that cake, she seemed reluctant to even get off the floor. Joline had to kick her in the bum just to get her to waddle to her feet. Picking an outfit also took longer than it should have, because Steph changed her mind from the large sweater dress she’d originally changed into. Instead Steph decided to change into her old work clothes to match Joline’s outfit. And boy did her old work outfits not fit her bloated figure well. If Joline’s outfit looked painfully tight, it was a miracle that Steph could even fit her fat ass into her old dress pants. It was a mystery to Joline how Steph managed to fit her blubbery belly and bloated tits into a button-down shirt. Steph had to have been sucking in her gut the whole time. Even as they left the apartment and got a taxi to take them to the nearest bar.

At the bar, Joline was quick to order a few Long Island Ice Teas and even quicker to start drinking them. She wanted to talk to Steph more about what she’d just seen, but it was too awkward. Steph got to drinking a little bit, but the two friends mostly sat in silence for the better part of fifteen minutes. After downing a few more drinks, Steph couldn’t take it anymore.

“This is awkward. This feels awkward. Are you sure we are okay?” Steph asked, as she turned her robust body toward Joline.

“You’re still at eight, right?” Joline inquired out of the blue, as Steph could smell the tequila on Joline’s breath. Steph had been drinking fast, but Joline had been downing drinks even faster.

“What?” Steph huffed in confusion.

“Conquests.” Joline rephrased, as Steph still looked lost, “Guy’s you let pork you silly!”

“Oh.. Yeah, I really haven’t been having many takers lately.” Steph admitted, as she finally got what Joline was talking about. She guessed that this was Joline’s attempt at small talk? Steph knew she’d have to play along if she wanted to have a normal friendship again, “It’s like tinder is not designed for girls closing in on 300 pounds!”

“We are tied now.” Joline mumbled not really responding to what Steph was saying.

“Huh?” Steph uttered in confusion. Joline did not weight 300lbs! She looked like she hardly weighed more that 170lbs. However, she could tell Joline looked uncomfortable.

“I’m at eight also.” Joline smiled, as Steph nodded her head and realized Joline was still on the subject of boys.

“Umm.. Cool. Who was it?” Steph asked trying to sound engaged. She didn’t really want to talk about this. She finally had someone in real life, not on the internet who knew about what she was doing with her life. She wanted to talk about fattening up, her gut busting stuffing’s, anything other than how many guy’s she been with.

“Just a random guy. I fucked him in a bathroom at a club last week.” Joline admitted, as she crossed her legs and shot Steph a self-impressed expression.

“Umm.. gross?” Steph raised her eyebrow, as Joline’s upper lip puffed up in a responsive frustration.

“You don’t get to accuse me of being gross! I caught you stuffing your face for a porn website.” Joline murmured with a volume that was just soft enough to avoid unwanted attention at the bar. Steph didn’t want Joline getting louder.

“Okay, fine. That’s fair.” Steph assured Joline, as she tried to shift the conversation, “So was he cute?”

“Oh-my-god he was sooo hoootttt!” Joline enthused, as she leaned toward Steph and whispered in her ear, “And so hard!”

“Are you gunna see him again?” Steph asked, as Joline just giggled.

“Haha, nope.” Joline laughed, as she leaned into Steph before wobbling her chunky rear back into her seat.

“Why not?” Steph replied with a slight concern.

“We were both pretty drunk.. I’m not sure I’m in his league at the moment.” Joline emphasized, while she poked her rounded gut for emphasis.

“Joline you look so hot!” Steph assured her. She put her hand on Joline’s shoulder for support, but Joline just shrugged it off.

“I’m fat. Not fat like you, but fat for like a normal person.” Joline snobbishly explained, as Steph felt a little insulted.

“I’m not a normal person anymore?” Steph huffed, as she crossed her meaty arms across her blubbery belly. Did weighing 280lbs somehow make her weird?? Was Joline trying to insult her? Because it was actually causing Steph to feel that strange inner tingly feeling..

“Of course not!” Joline teased, as she nudged Steph and watched her bodyfat shake relentlessly, “You’re big enough to be two people!”

“Well you’re not normal either!” Steph pouted, as Joline seemed to take exception to Steph’s accusation.

“How so!?” Joline spoke in a jolt of energy.

“Do you like acting like a slut?” Steph poignantly asked, as she extended her hand and glided it over Joline’s exposed cleavage. Joline had unbuttoned the top of her button down shirt in the car. Steph hadn’t said anything then, but she was now, “Because you’re not a slut, but you sure act like one and dress like one whenever we go out clubbing.”

“I guess it’s kinda a kink for me.” Joline shrugged, as she straightened up her back and stuck her chest out farther. Steph rolled her eyes. Joline was only doing that to be annoying.

“Since when?” Steph inquired.

“Well, Shaun really liked it.. And it kinda grew on me..” Joline admitted, as she spotted a change on Steph’s face.

“You’re not over him are you?” Steph investigated, as Joline looked away.

“I am.” Joline protested. Steph wasn’t buying it.

“Are not! Then call up the guy you slept with..” Steph began, before Joline stopped her.

“Fucked.” Joline emphasized, as she suddenly realized what Steph had been talking about earlier. She really did like talking like a naughty slut.

“If you are over him, call up the guy you ‘fucked’ last week.” Steph rephrased, as Joline bit her lip.

“No.” Joline protested, as she crossed her arms. Part of her did really miss Shaun.. She didn’t exactly know how to respond so she decided to go on the attack, “Shit.. Do you ever think about Noah?”

“Sometimes why?” Steph admitted, as Joline’s eyes seemed to brighten.

“Do you miss him?” Joline inquired in a similar tone that Steph had just been using.

16. Feb 1, 2019 #76

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“…No.” Steph muttered after a short silence. She was clearly thinking about something, “Why?”

“Cause I think about Shaun a lot..” Joline sighed. Her eyes tilted upward, while she no-doubt pictured him in her head, “I really miss him..”

“Shaun is not worth it Joline.. You need to move on.” Steph tried to comfort her friend by putting her arm around her back.

“You don’t know how good it felt to be with him..” Joline softly spoke, as Steph knew all too well what being with Shaun ‘felt’ like.

“So what if his big dick felt good! He’s not a good person! You deserve better!” Steph enthused, as Joline sharply tilted her head toward Steph with surprise. How did Steph know Shaun was so well endowed? Had Joline mentioned it before? Or did Steph..

“Steph?” Joline poignantly asked, as Steph seemed perplexed by Joline’s sudden seriousness.

“Yeah?” Steph responded, as a bead of sweat fell down the side of her temple.

“Who was the guy you had rebound sex with after Noah?” Joline questioned, as Steph’s face froze.

“Nobody.” Steph gulped, as she quickly picked up what remained of her Long Island Iced Tea and gulped it down. This conversation had officially made her uncomfortable.

“Come on, I promise I won’t tell anybody.” Joline begged, as she nudged Steph’s soft side with her hand.

“You have to promise you won’t get mad.” Steph sighed, as the liquor in her system was giving her some semblance of courage.

“Why?” Joline wondered out loud, as she suspected the worst.

“No reason!” Steph tried to laugh it off, as Joline’s face betrayed the revelation she was having in her tipsy brain.

“Oh my god, you slept with Shaun didn’t you!” Joline burst, as she connected the dots much to Steph’s regret.

“*sigh* kinda..” Steph honestly admitted, as Joline’s face was steaming with a newfound anger.

“You said I like acting like a slut?! And you fucking slept with my boyfriend!??” Joline growled, as she shook her head in disbelief.

“He wasn’t your boyfriend when it happened!” Steph tried to reassure Joline, but she wasn’t having any of it.

“He was mine! Boyfriends are off limits! I never fucked Noah!” Joline spat, as Steph took a big breath to emphasize her next point.

“You two had already broken up!” Steph slowly and loudly explained, but her emphasis only seemed to enrage Joline further.

“Liar!” Joline rebuffed Steph’s words, as she slammed her empty glass onto the table.

“Joline, you are drunk. We shouldn’t be talking about this right now. Can we talk when we are both sober?” Steph pleaded with Joline because she could see this fight quickly getting out of control.

“Fine. Let’s go home. This club sucks anyway..” Joline snobbishly complained, as she hopped off of her stool and stumbled slightly.

Steph was quick to grab Joline and steady her, before responding, “We’re at a bar..”

“Whatever. I don’t fucking care. Let’s go home.” Joline demanded, as they quickly paid for their drinks and caught a taxi home.

17. Feb 1, 2019 #77

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

The car ride was a quiet one. The taxi driver tried to make conversation, but neither Joline or Steph gave him much to work with. Steph was feeling guilt for selfishly having sex with Shaun after splitting with Noah. It had been impulsive and childish, she really had never thought about how it might have affected Joline’s feelings. She wanted to make things right and she only hoped Joline would let her.

While Steph’s thoughts were on reconciliation, Joline’s were on revenge. Steph hadn’t exactly spelled it out for her, but if she was telling the truth about when her sexual encounter with Shaun had taken place, it would mean that Steph would have had to be around 230lbs. That was fucking fat! Shaun would never fuck somebody that fat! Every memory Joline had of Shaun confirmed this. Joline had still been super skinny and fit at that time, Shaun would not have traded sleeping with her for Steph! Steph’s little sexual escapade with Shaun had to have happened when she was still dating Noah, but when?? The real thing that Joline cared about was knowing if Steph had slept with Shaun when Joline had been dating him. But how to make sure Steph told the truth.. Joline had a few ideas..

After exiting the taxi, the girls made their way up to the apartment. They were both a bit bloated from the bar, but they eventually made it inside their place without much trouble. Steph was wondering how to approach talking to Joline, but to her surprise, Joline was the first one to speak.

“So, how do your video’s normally work?” Joline asked, as she pointed to the camera and went to toss her jacket in her room.

“Do you really wanna know?” Steph called after her, as Joline quickly emerged from the room with an interested smile on her face.

“Yeah take me through a regular video.” Joline grinned, as Steph nodded. Perhaps Joline had cooled off over the car ride?

“They normally start with a scene, I’ll say a few lines for the atmosphere and then I’ll start doing whatever I’m doing. Eating, weighing myself, acting like a fat farm animal, overweight cheerleader, you’d be surprised by the requests I get.” Steph explained, as Joline seemed to appreciate the level of detail Steph was going into.

“Ever use handcuffs?” Joline asked with one eyebrow seductively raised.

“Not yet, but I’ve gotten requests. Why?” Steph asked. She sensed something was off about Joline.

“You can borrow mine.” Joline smiled, as she pulled out a pair of handcuffs from behind her back.

“Ha, do I even want to know why you have handcuffs?” Steph joked, as Joline stepped toward Steph and wrapped her arm around the back of her body.

“Probably not.” Joline knowingly smiled, as she ushered Steph toward one of their kitchen chairs, “Let me show you how they work, sit down.”

“Okie..” Steph reluctantly agreed. She wanted to smoothing things over with Joline and things seemed to be heading in a positive direction. She almost didn’t question Joline’s motives until Joline rather forcefully tugged Steph’s fat arms behind her back and cuffed her wrists together. After tugging at them, Steph realized Joline had interwoven the cuffs with the wood of the chair, “How do I..”

“No more talking.” Joline shushed Steph, as she put her hand over Steph’s mouth. Steph gave her a puzzled look while Joline cruelly smiled and headed over to the fridge.

“Wa-what are you doing?!” Steph asked in odd surprise, while she watched Joline fill a tray with tons of ice cream, heavy cream cartons and milkshakes. It didn’t take very long for Joline to bring it to the kitchen table and sit next to Steph.

“I wanna see what all the fuss is about with this feeding stuff.” Joline answered, as she gave Steph’s belly a poke. Steph tried in vain to wiggle free, but it was no use. She didn’’t know how to feel. This was certainly odd behavior from Joline, but Steph was thrilled by the scenario. She’d been conditioning her imagination to be a submissive feedee and she was getting her chance right now! It was like something out of her horny dreams, while she watched Joline scoop up a large bit of ice cream and say, “Open wide!”

“No! Get the camera first!” Steph begged, as the tingling sensation between her globular thighs began surging in overdrive, “If you let me film this, I’ll split the money from it with you 50/50!”

Joline paused. Her thoughts brain was feeling the effects of the liquor. She wanted answers, but the thought of being in a porn video was pretty kinky. It would be quite a slutty thing to do..

“Fine.” Joline agreed, as she ran her thick butt over to Steph’s camera and hit the record button, “Action!”

“Look at what I’ve done to myself!” Steph helplessly struggled, as Joline watched Steph’s display in surprise. It was like Steph had suddenly shifted into character, “I bet you can’t believe how much of a fat cow I’ve turned into!”

“Shut it! You horny pervert!” Joline growled, as she played along in a theatrical manner like Steph, “I can’t believe a fat cow like you could sleep with by boyfriend! Now you’re gunna get it..”

“You were not dating him when we had sex..” Steph protested, as Joline forced a scoop of cold chocolate ice cream into Steph’s mouth.

“Shut it. Just keep eating.” Joline ordered, as she looked at the camera and smiled devilishly. Something about this was exciting, but Joline still needed to know the truth. As she stuck another spoonful of ice cream into Steph’s mouth, she playfully pinched Steph’s belly fat that was straining her button-down work shirt, “Stop sucking in your gut!”

18. Feb 1, 2019 #78

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Mhh!” Steph obediently followed Joline’s command, as her meaty gut surged forward and strained the lower buttons of her shirt to the point that five snapped off completely!

“Jesus you’re fat! This huge shirt can’t even contain your belly!” Joline teased, as Steph’s legs squirmed in place. Steph couldn’t articulate just how amazing this whole scenario was because Joline just kept stuffing her mouth with ice cream, but it was really turning her on in a big way!

“MHhh!” Steph moaned in delight, while Joline forced spoonful after spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. After 15 minutes, Joline needed to switch to the other foods she’d brought on her tray. Thinking for a second, she picked up one of the cartons of heavy cream.

“Look at all these rolls on your fat gut! Ew!” Joline gushed in pretend disgust, as she tried her best to humiliate her fat friend. She’d been fondling her full stomach roll for a while. Steph’s fat felt pretty nice, all warm and soft. It was interesting to see just how much firmer it got as Joline stuffed her.

“UMHhhh..” Steph moaned while swallowing a big portion of heavy cream.

“How does it feel to be a gross fatty?” Joline teased, as Steph kept squirming.

“Umm.. Pth!” Steph tried to respond, but Joline kept drowning her mouth in heavy cream.

“I’m gunna keep feeding you until you either POP! Or tell the truth!” Joline threatened, as she pressed her hand against Steph’s painfully stretched belly. The pressure felt amazing, but it was slightly painful. Steph coughed for a second, as she tried to respond.

“Wait! I didn’t have sex with him when you two were.. Ptth!” Steph tried to voice before Joline poured more heavy cream down her throat. Steph really wasn’t changing her story.

“I’m starting to actually believe you.” Joline admitted, as Steph’s resolve was impressing her.

“Ptth! Mhh!!” Steph puffed, as Joline didn’t give her any time to recover. She made Steph keep guzzling heavy cream like it was her job. Ha! It was her job!

“Can’t get a word in edgewise can you fatty?” Joline teased, as she flicked one of Steph’s fat boobs and watched the fat ripple.

“Mhh!” Steph moaned, as her stomach felt like it might rip.

“Did you have sex with him when he was my boyfriend?” Joline asked again, as Steph shook.

“Nooo!” Steph burst, as the heavy cream began spilling all over her tits.

“Stop lying!!” Joline roared, as she theatrically slapped Steph’s belly.

“Ouch! Joline please.. I stuffed myself earlier.. I can’t take much more..” Steph begged, as she felt she’d reached her limit. Joline had gotten her answer. She believed Steph. Although, she was actually enjoying this little game they were playing for the camera so she continued.

“I thought a fatty like you liked being fed?” Joline questioned, as she grabbed Steph’s gut, “Don’t you like this? This is your fetish right? Isn’t this turning you on? Answer me you lard balloon!!”

*Gasp!*

“Ugh!” Steph vibrated in her seat, she couldn’t resist the urge that was overcoming her, “Alright! I love this! Give me more!”

“You used to be so fit and strong with a tiny waist and big bulging muscles. Haha, now you’re so weak you can’t even put down the fork you fat hog! No wonder you got so out of shape!” Joline snobbishly teased Steph. Steph’s eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head she was in such delight.

“Oh my godddd.. I’m loving this Joline..” Steph gushed. There was only one thing that would make this better, “Could you do me a huge favor?”

“What do you want?” Joline coyly asked, as Steph looked desperate.

“Would you be a naughty slut and make this video more frisky?” Steph loudly asked, as she felt embarrassed by what she was asking for but couldn’t stop herself.

“Hmhm.. How would you want me to do that?” Joline playfully asked, as she gave Steph’s massive breasts a playful squeeze.

“Well you could.. take advantage of me..” Steph suggested in the sexiest voice she could, “Just think of all the people watching, you’d be like a slutty porn star.”

“I don’t like girls.” Joline reflexively whispered in Steph’s ears, as Steph couldn’t accept that answer. The feeling between her legs needed to be taken care of or else she’d go completely crazy.

“You kissed me when we went on that double date in college!” Steph protested, as Joline shrugged.

“That’s cause Shaun was watching!” Joline explained.

“Imagine he’s watching right now!” Steph lustfully demanded, as Joline pictured Shaun watching this video. Without a second’s hesitation, Joline leaned her face into Steph’s and planted a big kiss on her lips.

“*Mwah!* MhhH!” Joline loudly emphasized, before leaning back for the camera to see her face, “Alright you fat helpless bitch.. I’m gunna take you to pleasure town!”

“Yes! I’m too stuffed to move or resist! Have your way with me!” Steph pleaded for the camera, as Joline ripped off the rest of the buttons from Steph’s shirt. She jiggled her chest, as her big boobs flopped out in her American flag bra.

Bending over and sticking out her big butt for the camera, Joline began rubbing Steph’s swollen belly, “All full?”

“*Burp!!*!” Steph belched on demand, as Joline stepped back in surprise, “look how big my belly’s gotten… I’m getting so fat…”

“Yes you are!” Joline teases, as she got back into character. “It’s turning me on.”

“What are you gunna do to me?!” Steph asked helplessly, as Joline smiled.

“Let me show ya!” Joline burst with enthusiasm, as she jumped onto Steph’s lap and kissed her firmly. Not only did the kitchen chair creak loudly as it struggled to hold the combined weight of the two girls, Joline’s skirt couldn’t handle the strain of Joline spreading her legs across Steph’s lap.

*Rip!!*

“Looks like I’m not the only fatty in town!” Steph teased, as Joline wiggled off of Steph’s lap and felt the whole in her skirt. Her fat butt had forced the seams apart! As Joline seemed embarrassed, Steph got an idea, “After you are done taking advantage of me, why don’t you uncuff me so I can give you a turn in the stuffing seat!”

“If you can still stand when I’m done with you, I’ll consider it. But I doubt you’ll have the energy.” Joline seductively offered, as she unbuttoned and tossed her skirt aside. She swiftly turned to the camera and tugged her button-down shirt lower. With the shirt now covering her fully belly she took in a big breath and puffed her stomach outward as much as she could. One by one Steph could hear the snaps of Joline’s buttons popping off. She was giving the camera quite a show. With most of her shirt ruined, Joline ripped off the last of the buttons and turned toward Steph. Throwing off her shirt, and sitting on only one of Steph’s meaty legs, Joline’s hand darted to Steph’s pants.

Steph thought Joline was going to at least unbutton them, but Joline’s hand wiggled right under her waistband and underneath her panties. Before Steph could react, she began feeling all the hallucinogenic horny energy she’d built up from her two stuffing’s coming to fruition between her legs.

19. Feb 1, 2019 #79

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

The next morning, Joline had more than a little trouble waking up for work. Her stomach was painfully bloated from the night before. It looked like she’d swallowed a full-sized watermelon. She’d gotten a little carried away the night before with the camera on. After she’d finished off Steph, she accepted a turn in the stuffing chair. Joline had to admit it felt pretty hot. There was something to this whole gaining fetish. It felt freeing to just let yourself go..

Unfortunately, reality called once Joline tried to get ready for work. She’d destroyed the only work clothes that still fit her, so she was forced to wear an even smaller shirt and skirt combo. The tight clothes really restricted her movements and made getting to work an ordeal. Once there Joline felt the dullness of her job extra hard. She was supposed to type up some reports for her parents, but when nobody was around she went to the websites that Steph had posted the video they’d done together the night before. There were already tons of comments! People were commenting on her! They liked her!

The attention this video was getting was amazing! Joline was getting turned on by the thought of how many guys out there wanted to fuck her. She could see why Steph liked being a slutty porn model.. It felt like something so much greater than her boring ass office job. Looking down at her doughy stomach, Joline let out a sigh. She was already quite fat.. Losing the weight was going to be an ordeal.. She wondered what her parents would say if she quit her job to join Steph in the modeling business. They probably wouldn’t approve..

Getting back to work for a moment, Joline had to pause. She looked back at the door to her parent’s office. She didn’t have to tell them the truth.. Standing up and patting her hungry belly, Joline sighed, “Fuck it. What do I have to lose anyway?”

bigisland likes this.
  20. Feb 2, 2019 #80

Hunkerednude

Hunkerednude

Hunkerednude

You lost the main Steph. I know it’s hard for ppl to accept in this forum, but nobody likes getting fat. How you introduced her to how she has become is not believeable. You took one great character and made her into an unrealistic fatty. You could of teased Shaun’s fascination more. Had her stay with Noah and deny him while fucking Shaun as she got fatter in spite. Just sayin lol