BBW Bulking Up Steph- (~BBW, ~XWG, Stuffing, Sex)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Polarisdreamerr, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Mar 24, 2019 #101

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Chapter 10- Starting Something New Continued

It took about half an hour for the burrito to arrive. In that time Steph and Joline had consumed no less than three more of their mixed drinks. Feeling buzzed, Steph was surprised by how large the burrito was and joked with Joline about the best way to consume the darn thing. The side of the burrito was so fat that Steph couldn’t even fit it into her mouth at once. She started with little bites and eventually worker her way into an effective eating method. She would periodically spend a few minutes munching, and a few minutes catching her breath. Eating the huge burrito was kind of exhausting. It was heavy for her fat arms to carry and she found herself having to chew a ton because of the sheer volume of food packed into it.

A few minutes later Steph had her mouth full of a large bite of burrito when there was a knock at the door. It was Joline’s boyfriend. Joline let him in and he said a quick hello before heading into Joline’s room to finish up some work he took home. He asked Joline and Steph not to get too wasted before he could join them, but the liquor had already started flowing.

“Ugh.. No more! I can’t do it!” Steph pleaded exuberantly, as she put her food down and laid back into the couch. They were well into their movie, but the majority of Steph’s attention had been on devouring her massive burrito. At least until her stomach began to really feel full. Steph couldn’t believe she was being bested by a burrito! Her only excuse was the amount she’d had to drink with Joline, but she knew Joline wouldn’t let her make any excuses. “Ugh.. getting this full is not making me feel any less horny. In fact, I think it’s making it worse..”

“Hmm.. I have an idea.” Joline hummed, as she turned around and called out, “Oh Trent! Could you come here?”

“What’s up?” Trent responded from the bedroom. It took him a minute, but he soon hurried by the couch.

“Steph’s having some trouble finishing her burrito, would you be a doll and tie her up for me?” Joline asked in such a mundane fashion, Steph could hardly believe what she heard.

“Tie me up?” Steph repeated with a flicker of excited curiosity. She’d never been into bondage too much, but her videos with it incorporated had caused the kink to grow within her.

“If you insist.” Trent smiled, as he quickly went back to Joline’s room and grabbed some cuffs. Steph leaned forward from the couch so Trent could secure her arms.

“So Joline, what’s your idea?” Steph asked with a bit of horny excitement.

“Open wide!” Joline burst, as she picked up the burrito and forced it into Steph’s face. Steph took a reluctant bit, but Joline didn’t pull the burrito away. She kept forcing more and more into her mouth. Steph tried to voice a muffled protest, but Joline just roared, “I know you like it you big fat bitch!”

“Mhhhh!” Steph hummed with her mouth full. Being force-fed was turning her on even more.. And not only that, Trent was watching the spectacle.. Watching her. His eyes. She knew that look. He was giving her the eyes! Feeling the excitement, Steph ate more vigorously. Her belly felt strained to its limit, but she kept forcing more food down her throat.

“Good girl, keep eating. Gotta make sure this belly stays nice and big!” Joline teased, as she felt Steph’s massively bloated belly. She firmly pressed her hand against it and heard Steph’s response.

“*Burp!*” Steph belched, as Joline put down the empty burrito wrapping. Steph had officially finished it. She looked like a stuffed boar helplessly ready to roast on an open fire. Steph was practically twitching in her seat she was so turned on. She only hoped whatever Joline did next would be satisfying. To Steph’s surprise, Joline turned her attention toward Trent.

“Is this turning you on honey?” Joline seductively asked, as she spotted a significant bulge in Trent’s pants. Putting her hand on it and tenderly giving him a tantalizing rub, Joline asked, “Is this for me? Or for her?”

“For you babe.” Trent lied. He’d spent so much time doing videos with both Joline and Steph, but he only ever got to fuck Joline. He’d be lying if he denied a growing attraction toward Steph. Seeing her tied up and helpless like this was something. Seeing her fed to the point of near paralysis was something else. She was weak and helpless. He wanted her..

“Of course, but I bet Steph would really like it.” Joline seductively teased, as she glanced at Steph with a horny look, “Maybe we should give her a little show since she’s all tied up.”

“What did you have in mind?” Trent asked, as Joline looked up at him.

“Tell me what to do.” Joline smiled, as Trent really thrived off of Joline’s submissive and obedient sexual nature.

“Get on your knees fatty.” Trent commanded, as Joline followed his orders, “Be a good fat slut and do what comes naturally.”

“Mhh! Sucking your dick comes naturally!” Joline hornily blabbered, as she unbuttoned Trent’s pants and tugged them down. Steph watched with astonished anticipation, as his boxers could hardly contain his bulging arousal. Joline gave Steph a wink before tugging down Trent’s boxers. She wasted no time in wrapping her lips around his manhood, as she got started Joline moaned, “Mhhh! Yeah!!”

Steph couldn’t take her eyes off of it. It was such a stark contrast. Joline was so short and fat, Trent was so tall and fit. He was pretty forceful, grabbing Joline’s head with his hands and moving her back and forth even faster. Steph’s legs jittered.. If her hands weren’t cuffed behind her back she’d be playing with herself right now to alleviate some of the pent up sexual pressure. Just as she was about to beg for them to uncuff her, Joline paused and turned to her.

“Steph, this dick is amazing, do you want some?” Joline smiled, as Steph’s face lit up.

“Yessss.” Steph burst with horny excitement. The last time she had sex was over 60 pounds ago, she felt huge from stuffing herself with that burrito. She wanted nothing more than to experience what it felt like to be fucked at her current weight. She felt like a fat whale and she wanted to be fucked like one.

Joline wobbled to her feet and uncuffed Steph. Trent seemed quite excited, but also a bit concerned. He understood what Joline was inviting him to do, but he just wanted to check to make sure it was okay.

“You are okay with this?” Trent asked, as Joline hurried over toward the kitchen.

“Yeah, fuck her brains out while I get a milkshake to stuff her with.” Joline replied, as she grabbed a large premade gainer shake from the fridge and a funnel.

2. Mar 24, 2019 #102

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Steph was at a loss for words. While Trent approached her, he took his shirt off. The guy had a freaking 8-pack! Steph hurried to undress while she lay on the couch, but Trent was quicker to tug off her pants and rip the rest of her clothes off in quick succession. Breathing with excitement, Steph was caught off guard by Joline sticking the funnel tube into her mouth. As the milkshake started flowing, Trent got on top of her.

“Mhh!!” Steph nearly squealed in excitement, as she began sucking down the yummy chocolate milkshake. She couldn’t wait for Trent to get started, and by the look on his face, he couldn’t wait either. Steph eagerly spread her huge thighs and welcomed Trent to enter her, while she continued to suck down gulp after gulp of milkshake.

“hmmmhH!” Steph nearly choked with joy, as she felt Trent penetrate her. It felt sooo good! He was big.. And strong. His efforts to thrust caused her extremely bloated belly to jiggle all about. Her fat was shaking tremendously, it was almost as pleasurable as the sensation Trent was causing her to experience between her legs.

“You’re tight for a fat girl.” Trent teased, as Steph shook with excitement. She wanted to play along, but she had to keep sucking down the milkshake Joline was feeding her.

“*Buurrpp!*” Steph belched, as all the thrusting shook up her belly. Steph hadn’t realized it was so hard to chug while getting fucked.

“Mmhhhhh!!” Steph roared, as she could hardly keep focused on sucking down milkshake. She could feel her legs begin to twitch and spasm with each motion of Trent’s strong hip thrusts. He had total control over her. He moved faster and Steph had to slow down chugging, while her breath began racing. The vibrations overtook her helplessly fat body causing Steph to shake with exhilaration. She was being fucked dirty like the fatty she was.. and she loved it.

Steph woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. She groggily opened her eyes and saw Joline spooning peacefully with Trent. They were all in Joline’s bed.. The sex had been amazing, although it only whetted Steph’s appetite. Getting out of bed, Steph needed a shower. But she also need something else. She needed a boyfriend. Someone to cuddle with after sex. Cheer her up when she was down. Entertain her when she was bored. She just needed someone.. Before Steph stepped into the shower, she paused and opened her computer. She sent ValiantMongoose a message that she wanted to talk to him later that night. And lucky enough for her, later that night, he responded:

ValiantMongoose: What’s wrong?

StuffedSteph: Lots.. My roommate has an awesome boyfriend.. My mom has an awesome boyfriend.. I have nobody..

StuffedSteph: And I just found out my ex is dating another girl!

ValiantMongoose: Is that a bad thing?

StuffedSteph: No.. I don’t know. I just feel weird about it

ValiantMongoose: Not over him are you? Is that why you don’t wanna meet up?

StuffedSteph: I’m over him. I just.. Miss him a little bit I guess. I don’t know it’s a weird feeling

ValiantMongoose: how long were you two together?

StuffedSteph: Years

ValiantMongoose: Then it might take years for you to get over him

StuffedSteph: No, don’t say that

ValiantMongoose: It’s tough when you form a long bond with somebody like that. It’s almost like they become part of you. Losing them feels like losing a part of yourself

StuffedSteph: So you know the feeling?

ValiantMongoose: I’ve had my heart broken once or twice

StuffedSteph: Did you ever want to see the women that broke your heart again?

ValiantMongoose: Haha, it was just one woman. She broke my heart a couple of times I think.

StuffedSteph: I’m sorry to hear that. That sucks.

ValiantMongoose: It does.

StuffedSteph: If you could go back in time, would you still have dated her?

ValiantMongoose: If I could go back in time I would have done everything in my power to make sure she never exited my life in the first place. I never knew how much I needed her until she left.

StuffedSteph: How’d you get over her?

ValiantMongoose: Time. Although, sometimes. I think of her and it’s like I never got over her

StuffedSteph: I feel the exact same way!

ValiantMongoose: Meeting up for a date might help you feel better

StuffedSteph: You’re right.

ValiantMongoose: So, you wanna actually meet up in person?

StuffedSteph: On one condition.

ValiantMongoose: Name it

StuffedSteph: Roleplay with me. Right now. I’m really horny, lol

ValiantMongoose: Alright, you win. Let’s play

3. Mar 24, 2019 #103

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

StuffedSteph: Yeesss! I knew you would't resist me forever haha

ValiantMongoose: Haha… yeah, you can be quite convincing when you want to.

ValiantMongoose: So, how do you want to do this?

StuffedSteph: Okay, here is the scenario.. We were dating since high school.. and I was like the HOTTEST girl ever. We were dating throughout college and got married after graduation. I was the most beautiful bride in the world during our wedding! During our honeymoon you said I should take it easy and take a break from my exercise routine, you said “It’s our honeymoon, enjoy!” So I did.. When we came back from Ibiza, I was 20lbs heavier… and all that weight changed something inside me…

StuffedSteph: Two years later, I’m over 300lbs! I spend my days laying on the couch, indulging and masturbating, being an obese slob waiting for my hot hubby to come home after a hard day of work and fuck my brains out1

StuffedSteph: Tonight you had a difficult day at the office… you come home and you find your former super-hot wife laying on the couch, surrounded by empty containers of junk food, touching her enormous belly while belching non-stop..

StuffedSteph: Go.

ValiantMongoose: Hi, honey…

StuffedSteph: hiii! *burp* how was your day, handsome? - I tried to sit down but I feel to full and just colapse again on the sofa.

ValiantMongoose: well, it wasn't a good day, tons of work and some problems with an important client..

StuffedSteph: Oh, I see... Something I can do??

ValiantMongoose: Not really. How was your day??

StuffedSteph: Well... it was gooood. I ordered some Thai for lunch and Domino's for dinner. I think it might be some leftovers on the table... oh, no, I ate them. Sorry, hon. I was quite hungry.

ValiantMongoose: ...

StuffedSteph: What? I said I'm sorry *buuurrppp*

ValiantMongoose: No wonder you are so fat. You are a pig

StuffedSteph: excuse me??

ValiantMongoose: You could find a job, you know? But instead of that, you just stay at home wasting my money in online-shopping with clothes that won't fit you in a couple of months because you can't stop eating like a prize hog. Look at yourself, you used to be my trophy wife, and now you are just a bimbo slob that spend her days eating and masturbating.

StuffedSteph: That's not tr..u.. *burp*..e...

ValiantMongoose: See...

StuffedSteph: Well, it's not my fault you never take my out anywhere!! I'm alone so I eat

ValiantMongoose: Of course I don't take you out. None of my friends wants to hang with such a shameless pigh in public

StuffedSteph: Liar!! Frank and Linda love me!! We used to hang out every night!!

ValiantMongoose: That was before you spent the whole evening burping aloud in Linda's face at one of the most expensive restaurants in the city. Didn't you notice how embarrassed they were? They reject all my calls since then!!

StuffedSteph: ...

ValiantMongoose: (I got close and start grabbing your enormous belly) And the worst part... It's that I fucking love it.

StuffedSteph: Wait.. What?

ValiantMongoose: You heard me. I fucking love how big you've gotten. Didn't you think it was weird that I didn't mention anything after my super-hot wife lets herself go like this? I love how obese you are. I love the disgust faces of the people when I walk next to such a slob.

StuffedSteph: (getting very turned on)... So... You like me nice and fat, right? MMMmmm, And you want me to keep getting fatter, do you? What are you gonna do about it??

ValiantMongoose: (grabs a funnel) Remember this from college? How you used to guzzle beers in your tight booty shorts and skimpy tube tops?? You have to remember, you were so popular and hot..

ValiantMongoose: Back then every guy wanted you, and every girl wanted to be you. And you loved commanding everyone’s attention with your perfect body.

ValiantMongoose: Now men are repulsed by how much you’ve let yourself go. Women look at you with a mix of pity and pleasure. Pity you have so little self-control. And pleasure that you’ve become far too fat to ever threaten them on the dating market ever again.

ValiantMongoose: I’m the only one who wants your bitchy fatass now! You obese porker! So if you want my love and attention you’re gunna have to surrender yourself to my every whim. Fulfill my every fantasy..

ValiantMongoose: Now you’re gunna guzzle heavy cream, ice cream, and all manner of unhealthy calories until you are fat enough to satisfy me

ValiantMongoose:…

ValiantMongoose: hello?

ValiantMongoose: Did I go to far?

ValiantMongoose: Sorry, I got carried away

StuffedSteph: DON’T apologize! I wasn’t typing because you made me cum so hard I lost my basic motor skills for a minute there

ValiantMongoose: Oh, good

StuffedSteph: Good?? More like fucking great!

StuffedSteph: Just an idea, just gunna throw it out there.. Feel free to say no.. but maybe if our date goes well, we can try doing something like this in real life??

ValiantMongoose: Sounds perfect to me, when do you wanna have our date?

StuffedSteph: When are you free?

ValiantMongoose: Friday?

StuffedSteph: Friday it is [​IMG]

StuffedSteph: I can’t wait! Ttyl

ValiantMongoose: Adios Steph!

4. Mar 24, 2019 #104

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

The three days until Friday could not have passed by faster. Steph was excited and nervous about her date. She knew it was time to start something new but there were too many things worrying her. What if this guy was some kind of nutcase in person? What if she didn’t find him attractive? What if things went great? Was she ready for a new long-term relationship? She honestly wasn’t sure, but she knew she wanted to make a good impression. Joline helped her pick out a large black dress which perfectly showed off her heavily inflated curvaceous figure. The place they were meeting was a relatively upscale restaurant that Steph had never been too. She decided to take the subway since it was only two stops away.

Sitting in the train-car Steph felt her usual excitement in how uncomfortable her size made other people feel. Her ass was taking up the better part of two seats and while it was moderately crowded, not a single person was sitting next to her. Steph looked at her phone and breathed deeply to allay some nerves. She had to get there in 15 minutes. She wasn’t really confident that she’d be able to walk from the subway station to the restaurant super-fast. As the subway entered the stop before her destination and opened its doors for more passengers to get on, Steph considered sending Mongoose a message that she might be running late. She wasn’t paying attention when an attractive young man sat next to her.

He was a fit looking guy, a bit short, but still taller than her. He was wearing a nice button-down shirt and some slick slacks. He had a well-kept beard, dark hair and eyes that.. Holy shit..

“Noah??” Steph exclaimed, as Noah’s eyes widened while he realized who he had sat next to. His stomach was a flutter with nerves.

“Stephanie??” Noah managed to mutter. Steph could tell he seemed unprepared to talk to her.

“It’s really you.. You look great. Just like you did in high school.” Steph commented, as she unconsciously placed her hand on Noah’s now lean and firm midsection. She definitely felt some abs. “I heard you were in town, but I wasn’t sure I’d ever run into you. What have you been doing?”

“Umm, been going to the gym actually. It’s super convenient, right by my apartment in Clinton Hill Meadows.” Noah nervously explained, as his eyes lingered on the way Steph’s belly sprawled out over her lap in her sexy black dress. “It’s great to see you. You look great too.”

“Haha, of course you’d think that. I take up two whole subway seats.” Steph exclaimed, as she shrugged. She really wasn’t kidding. Her inflated butt-cheeks really took up quite a lot of space.

“Umm..” Noah muttered not really knowing how to respond. Steph’s tone was hard to read.

“Is this how fat you would have wanted me?” Steph asked as her thick arms went to her round tummy and gave her soft fattened appearance a squeeze for him.

“I just wanted you.” Noah responded taking Steph’s oddly confrontational tone very seriously. “Fat was a preference, but I just wanted you.”

“…” Steph was struck by Noah’s sincerity. He had lied to her and sabotaged her in the past, but it didn’t seem quite as terrible now considering how much she enjoyed her new lifestyle. She relaxed a little bit as she continued, “Sorry, I didn’t mean to sound so mean..”

“…” Noah took a nervous gulp. He was trying to formulate his thoughts.

“It’s not your fault I got this fat. If that’s what you are worried about.” Steph assured him, “I kinda like gaining now.”

“Really?” Noah asked. He’d watched the porn videos so he knew the answer to his question, but Steph didn’t need to know that.

“Yeah.” Steph nodded, as a brief silence took hold. Not wanting things to get awkward Steph opened her mouth again, “So, where are you going?”

“I’m actually headed to a date.” Noah admitted shyly, as Steph felt her heart sink a little bit. Joline had told her that Noah had a new girlfriend, but she kinda hadn’t believed it.. until now.. Not wanting to show her disappointment, Steph tried to muster some fake enthusiasm.

“Really? Me too!” Steph cheered in her fake enthusiastic manner, “You know this isn’t as awkward as I pictured it.. Meeting you again I mean.”

“You thought about meeting up with me again?” Noah asked with a tilt of his head. Steph was blushing.

“Yeah, I guess.” Steph hummed, as she couldn’t get over how good Noah looked. It was like he stepped into a time machine but kept his mature face. “Didn’t you ever think of me?”

“Of course.” Noah replied with a smile. He seemed to be getting over his nerves now.

“Hmhmh.” Steph hummed. His answer made her happy, but she wasn’t exactly sure why she cared so much, “I’m glad you are doing well. I heard you have a girlfriend. How are things going?”

“Oh, Alana?” Noah paused. Steph could see the look of hesitation on his face. His eyes briefly broke eye contact before he responded, “She’s pretty great. You’d like her.”

“Umm-hmm.. I’m sure.” Steph doubted. However, she didn’t want to sound disingenuous, “*sigh* I’m happy for you.”

“Thanks Stephanie.” Noah smiled, as the subway shook. They were going through a slight turn.

“It feels good to move on doesn’t it?” Steph asked softly, as she could feel something. She really was happy for Noah, even if she was a tiny bit jealous. She was feeling more motivated than ever to meet up with Valiant Mongoose. At lease she’d know a real name to call him by soon.

“Wah-what?” Noah seemed to stutter.

“I wasn’t sure if I was ready for another serious relationship, but.. seeing you doing so well with your life.. I just feel like I can do this. Open myself up to something new. Stop dwelling on the past. You know?” Steph cheerfully expressed, as her little revelation rang true in her heart.

“Uhh-huh..” Noah nodded, as the subway slowed down. They had just reached the stop. Feeling a bit unsure of himself, Noah began, “Steph..”

“You don’t have to say anything. It’s all good.” Steph smiled, as she heaved her hefty bulk out of her seats, “This is my stop. Wish me luck! Bye!”

“Good luck.” Noah waved, as Steph lumbered out of the subway car, “Adios Steph!”

5. Mar 24, 2019 #105

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Noah hoped Steph wouldn’t be too upset when she arrived for her date only to find herself all alone. He knew how she felt now. She was over him. He never should have tried to reach out to her online. What a fool he was..

All that time wasted talking to Steph.. He should have been focused on the girl that really did care about him, despite her flaws.. Maybe Alana would be able to meet him for dinner. Maybe with Steph out of the picture he’d finally be able to commit to Alana with all his heart.

Noah took the subway back to his apartment complex and invited Alana over during his transit. She was delighted for such a spontaneous date and hurried over once Noah had gotten the meal ready. He’d really been working on his cooking skills the last few months. He cooked a massive creamy pasta dish with plenty of Italian desserts. Alana was never one to complain about a good meal, her complaints normally surfaced after she finished stuffing her face. Over the course of their relationship, as Noah’s skills as a cook grew, so did Alana’s already chubby waistline.

Alana was an attractive plumpette even before Noah had started dating her, but under his influence she started to fill out even more. The 200 pound clubber had fluffed up her figure with an additional thirty pounds thanks to Noah’s constant cooking of comfort food. Alana was a bit of a spoiled girl. She loved being pampered even if she didn’t enjoy the consequences of her near constant indulgence.

“Uggggh.. Huggy-bear.. I’m so full..” Alana pouted, as she leaned back into her chair and held her rounded gut. She’d finished two whole plates of Noah’s pasta dish. Her clothes hardly seemed capable of containing her girthy appearance. She wore a short skirt and a tube-top, her favorite style for going out on the town. Her belly jutted outward so much she looked knocked up. Her boobs had gone up a cup size and strained her tube-top to the limit. Her lower body, particularly her hips, thighs, and ass made her skirt appear akin to a mini-skirt.

“Want me to grab you a piece of cake?” Noah offered, as he appreciated Alana’s well-fed appearance. He wondered just how fat she would get if she continued eating with such greed.

“I couldn’t eat another bite.” Alana grunted, as she held her descended stomach.

“I’ll feed it to you. You wouldn’t have to lift a finger.” Noah politely offered hoping for a chance to explore his fetish with Alana.

“No! I don’t need anymore calories, unless you wanna girlfriend you have to roll into the bedroom.” Alana boisterously shot down Noah’s suggestion.

“I know a great way to burn calories in the bedroom.” Noah insinuated. He might not always enjoy Alana’s attitude, but he couldn’t deny his physical attraction to his long-haired girlfriend.

“Haha, how about you massage me first huggy-bear! My feet have been killing me so much lately..” Alana pouted, as she lifted her sore feet onto Noah’s lap underneath Noah’s kitchen table.

“Maybe you should wear more comfortable shoes?” Noah suggested, as he began rubbing the heels of Alana’s feet.

“Maybe you should buy me some more comfortable shoes.” Alana sighed, as she clearly enjoyed the motion of Noah’s hands. She took in a deep breath as she relaxed and Noah heard a distinctive *Snap!* followed by Alana roaring, “Ooff! Damnit!”

“What’s wrong?” Noah asked, as Alana’s feet dropped to the floor in her commotion.

“I just fucking popped a button on my skirt..” Alana embarrassingly admitted, as Noah tilted upward and noticed Alana’s stuffed belly overflowing over her now opened skirt. It was only a matter of time before her chunky body broke that skirt. Noah was excited to see Alana looking so embarrassed and vulnerable about it. She really couldn’t stop herself from overeating. Maybe with any luck he’d be able to eventually get Alana to outweigh Steph. Viewing the frustration on Alana’s face, Noah wasn’t surprised when she pouted, “This was my favorite skirt for clubbing..”

“I think it still looks good.” Noah assured her, as Alana bit her lip in frustration.

“Use your eyes! This outfit doesn’t fit me!” Alana growled, as Noah could see Alana’s attitude coming out, “Nothing fits me anymore! I’m getting so fat!”

“I think you look great.” Noah tried to guarantee to Alana, as he gently put his hand on Alana’s.

“You need to go shopping with me and buy me some new outfits for clubbing.” Alana pouted, as she ripped her arm away from Noah in her fury.

“Why do I have to buy all your clothes?” Noah sighed. Alana did seriously make him pay for everything. Meals, food, dates, clothes, gifts.. He had a decent job, but he wasn’t made of money.

“Cause it’s your fault that none of my pants fit!” Alana declared, as she crossed her arms above her protruding belly. Her eyes were locked on Noah with a vengeance.

“What are you talking about!?” Noah innocently recoiled. Alana didn’t know he was trying to fatten her up.. did she?

“You are honestly the reason I’m so fat. You spoil me too much with your good cooking!” Alana snobbishly declared.

“You were already over 200lbs when we started dating..” Noah responded. Sure he was trying to fatten her up, but she was gunna fatten up whether he was in the picture or not. Alana was lazy and she tended to overeat. His influence just sped up the process.

“And now I’m over 235lbs! Whose fault is that? Yours!” Alana declared, as she used her fork to grab a chunk of the cake Noah had yet to cut in the middle of the table. Without any hesitation she put the chocolaty morsel into her mouth.

“If you are so upset about gaining weight, why are you eating cake? I thought you were full. I’m not making you eat it.” Noah countered, as Alana seemed annoyed by Noah’s resistance. Normally he just did whatever she asked of him. Why was he being so much of a pain tonight?

“I’m a stress eater. I’m stressed about my weight so I’m eating. Sue me!” Alana burst, as Noah rolled his eyes.

“So, it’s not entirely my fault you gained weight?” Noah suggested, “Maybe you actually like being lazy and being spoiled with good food.”

“Oh man, if you weren’t so good looking I don’t know how I’d put up with you.” Alana growled, she didn’t like Noah talking back to her like this. Not one bit. “I’d like it if you’d give my feet a massage.”

“Wait-wait-wait.. You only put up with me because you think I’m attractive? What if I was fat?” Noah asked feeling a bit insulted by Alana’s snobbish comments.

“I have standards. I don’t fuck fatties.” Alana grunted, as she reached over the table and forked herself another morsel of cake.

“You realize you sound like a hypocrite, right?” Noah pointed out, as Alana’s pretty face pursed itself with annoyance.

“Are you seriously calling me fat?? Can you just shut up! My feet won’t massage themselves.” Alana roared in her frustration, while she put her feet back on top of Noah’s lap. She continued licking the chocolate icing off of her fork, while she continued, “If you want sex later you better do a good job.”

“*Sigh* Alright..” Noah relented, as he grabbed Alana’s sore feet again. Her feet were probably sore as a consequence of getting so fat. He was starting to get into massaging the heels of her feet when there was a noise from the door.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

6. Mar 24, 2019 #106

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Well?” Alana muttered, as Noah look at the door in surprise. Alana was not in a patient mood, “Answer it.”

Following Alana’s order, Noah got up from the table and opened his front door. His heart skipped a beat when he realized who was knocking.

“Stephanie? What are you doing here??” Noah blurted, as Steph seemed intent on entering his apartment. She tried to force herself in, but Noah blocked her.

“Why’d you stand me up?” Steph accused, as Noah began formulating his denial. However, before anything came to mind Steph poked him right in the chest, “Valiant Mongoose!”

“You know?” Noah nearly croaked. His voice was shaking.

“I know.” Steph confidently replied. It had taken her more time than she cared to admit, but she figured it out. She’d arrived at the restaurant patient and optimistic about meeting her mystery admirer. Her little conversation with Noah had her confident that she was making the right choice. However, as time passed, Steph couldn’t ignore the fact that Valiant Mongoose had yet to make an appearance. She’d been abandoned. At first, she was devastated. She was going to leave a nasty message online for Mongoose to read, but when she pulled up their chat forum she saw it. The phrase Mongoose always used to say goodbye.. ‘Adios Steph’ It was a small clue, but it was all Steph needed to connect the dots. When she’d left the subway car Noah had yelled the same thing! He was heading to a date alright.. He was going to show up to meet her! But why hadn’t he gone through with it?? She had to know. It was no wonder she and Valiant Mongoose had enjoyed such a great chemistry online, it was Noah the whole time!

“And how do you feel about it?” Noah gulped, as part of him wondered how Steph had found his apartment.

“Well I am here aren’t I?” Steph sweetly replied, as she seemed to relax slightly. Noah heard commotion behind him. Alana quickly stormed to his side.

“Who is this fat bitch!?" Alana gawked, as she got an eyeful of Steph standing outside the door.

“Who are you calling a fat bitch? You fat bitch!” Steph countered, as she could tell that Alana’s belly had obliterated the button on her slutty mini-skirt.

“Alana, this is Steph. A friend from college.” Noah explained, as Alana didn’t pay his words any heed. She was staring daggers at Steph.

“I’m his ex-girlfriend.” Steph gloated, as a fire burst in Alana’s eyes.

“Well I can see why he dumped you butterball.” Alana insulted Steph, as Noah had completely lost his voice in this commotion.

“For the record, I dumped him.” Steph announced before looking Noah dead in the eyes and putting her hand on his cheek, “And I’m here because I wanna give it another shot Noah.”

“You do?” Noah muttered in amazement. It was like so many dreams he’d had over the past year..

“I do.” Steph assured him, as Alana shoved Noah inside the apartment.

“Are you crazy you blob? Get out of here!” Alana ordered, as she pointed for Steph to leave.

“Alana, can you give us a minute?” Noah requested, as Alana seemed at her wits end.

“No! Why don't you send this bitch away? Noah, I'm your girlfriend!!!! Do it!!” Alana yelled, as her anger boiled over. Noah had seen this side of Alana too many times.

“Steph doesn’t need to leave.” Noah countered, as he stood firm. “You do.”

7. Mar 24, 2019 #107

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Excuse me??” Alana gasped.

“You need to leave.” Noah reiterated.

“Are you seriously picking that obese bimbo over me?” Alana burst in astonishment.

“Stop pretending like not being as fat as her makes you better than her or something!” Noah fired back with an authoritative firmness in his voice that Alana (and Steph for that matter) had never heard from him before. He was not going to let Alana push him around any longer, “Nobody’s ever treated me better than Steph. Not even you.”

“I can’t believe I’m hearing this. You are such a freaking moron!” Alana spat, as she slapped Noah right in his face. To Noah’s credit, he hardly batted an eye. Focusing his eyes and letting out a deep breath. Noah didn’t let Alana’s outburst deter him. Steph couldn’t believe what she was watching.

“We are not right for each other. I’m sorry it had to happen like this, but it’s over.” Noah sternly explained, as Alana’s face went blank. She’d been told off. Steph could see that her nerve was broken.

“I’ll be back for my shit tomorrow. My friends are gunna fucking hear about this!” Alana angrily spat, as she nudged herself passed Steph and hurried away before the tears started. Of course, she couldn’t help herself from leveling one last mean comment in Steph’s direction, “Watch it wide load!”

“Your girlfriend seems nice.” Steph sarcastically joked, as she watched Alana’s chunky body waddle down the hallway to the elevator.

“Ex-girlfriend.” Noah corrected her, as he opened his door a little wider and let Steph enter.

“I missed you.” Steph sighed, as she leaned her weight into Noah and gave him a firm hug, “I’ve been knocking on doors for an hour looking for you! Why didn’t you tell me you were Valiant Mongoose?”

“When we ran into each other on the train you said you wanted to move on..” Noah began, as Steph tenderly rested her forehead against Noah’s.

“No. I don’t wanna move on. I want you.” Steph urged him, while she leaned her fat body into Noah even more and planted a kiss right on his lips. It felt electric.. Her whole body felt warm. It felt right.. Steph leaned back slowly and saw the look of satisfaction in Noah’s eyes. She smiled, just like she did after the first time she kissed him all those years ago, “I forgive you for everything.”

“…Thank you,” Noah hummed with relief. Everything felt right with the world.. There was only one more thing he wanted now, “Are you hungry? I’ve got some leftover cake.”

“Yeah, but I’m tired. Would you mind feeding it to me?” Steph winked, as took a few steps with Noah over to his table.

“It would be my pleasure.” Noah excitedly smiled, as he cut a piece of cake and brought it to Steph’s mouth. Before she took a bite, she had something to say.

“You know I’ve been meaning to thank you. *Munch*” Steph mentioned before taking her first big bite of cake. It tasted amazing!

“For what?” Noah asked, as Steph chewed and swallowed.

“For helping me discover my love for food.” Steph chirped, as Noah brought the cake to her mouth again, “And for getting fat. *Munch*”

“You’re welcome.” Noah smiled, as he looked at Steph’s massive boobs. The dress she was wearing was sexy, but he wondered how she would look without anything on.

“Noah?” Steph muttered in between bites of cake, “I want you to help me reach 400lbs.”

“It would really turn me on if you begged me for that.” Noah soothingly coaxed Steph into compliance as he began rubbing her fat belly. It felt even softer than he’d imagined..

“Please feed me! I wanna get so much fatter for you! It’s your job to feed my big, fat ass until I’m over 400lbs! I want to be SO FAT that I can't walk!” Steph begged, as Noah could hear the horny excitement escaping from Steph’s voice. She’d surrendered herself to their now mutual desires. First he was gunna feed her, then he was gunna weigh her, and then he was going to fuck her every way he knew she couldn’t resist. As Noah’s plan solidified in his mind, Steph seemed to be growing slightly impatient, while she burst, “Now feed me more!!”

The End

loopytheone likes this.