Burger King Whopper Downsized

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Paul Delacroix

In case you haven't been following the Burger wars between BK and McDonald's, BK now has ads saying "sorry, Bic Mac--Size matters."

I had a double-meat Whopper today, for the first time in awhile...it was substantially smaller than the old Whopper. The amount of tomatoes and lettuce was the same--everything else was smaller, especially the amount of beef.

Anyone else discovered this? My guess is they are responding to higher food prices but cutting down on the burgers.

JerseyGirl07093

Stick a fork in me
I wouldn't doubt it if they got smaller. :(
A lot of products do that and hope you don't notice. Like the Little Debbie brownies that now have 8 instead of 10 brownies or the Mama Celeste pizzas that have the same size box but a smaller pizza. Don't think this fat girl hasn't noticed! :p
I hate when they do it and don't say anything as if they're trying to fool you, then it makes me feel cheated. If they were up front about it I wouldn't mind it so much.

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy
i haven't noticed the whoppers but i have noticed that the chicken sandwhich has fallen off of what it use to be. i would always get the spicy chicken value meal and the chicken patty what a good size. now that they have the $1 spicy chicken sandwhich the chicken patty is so small lol. and now when i order the value meal it is the smaller patty like the $1 sandwhich. tottally sucks. now i just go to wendys to get the baconator :)

RevolOggerp

I used to always get combos from McDonalds, Wendy's, and Burger King. Now, I just order stuff from their $1 menu because they're more for less than what they offer on the regular menu.

For Taco Bell, I always get the combos... :)

Latest posts