• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bus Ride by Anonymous (SSSBW, Explicit Imagery, Mild Sexual Foreplay)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lardibutts

Aged Member
SSSBW, Explicit Imagery, Mild Sexual Foreplay - Car breakdowns in small towns can lead to the most interestibng discoveries

Contributor's note: Does anyone know the origin of this one? I found it on the net 2 or 3 years ago and it remains one of my favourites. Anonymous, it seems to have been assembled using cut and paste descriptions that seem familiar from other wg stories. It also overuses the word "massive" (though you can understand why).

BUS RIDE
by Anonymous

My car packed up on day three of my cross country journey through rural America. I nursed it into the first service station I came across, reached out my overnight bag and started walking.

I headed for the bus station to inquire about buses leaving that evening for my destination. The lady at the ticket counter said that Bolder Brothers Bus Line’s last run left in about 30 minutes but it was full. Seeing the look on my face, she then said there was a seat in the last row but it wasn’t to be assigned. When I asked why, she told me that 3 of the 4 were reserved for Annie, the bus company’s quality control inspector. She rode runs every day to monitor service. When I asked why she needed three seats, the lady smiled and said, " Well Mister, just look over there, and…. besides …..her dad and her uncles own the bus company."

Wow! Just appearing around the display rack was a truly vast young giantess. She was not just high and heavy, she was rotund. Her shoulders were wide and supported arms bigger than most women's waists. They were pushed out of the way by breasts that would topple a lesser woman. These swayed heftily with each step the huge twenty year old took, keeping a sort of double rhythm. Doing a poor job of hiding below was a vast stomach big enough to dwarf her breasts. But even with the bouncing grandeur of her belly and breasts, it was her hips and thighs that were the most captivating. She was so much broader across the hips than at her waist that there was a shelf on each side that continued out around her back. From here, her hips curved out and down until her thighs swelled out still wider. She was tall - I guessed not far off six foot.

The bus pulled up, vintage 1950s but clean and well cared for. Her colossal protuberant arse sashayed right past me under my nose; I savoured huge wobbling blubber spheres dancing and shimmying. As the driver held the door open for her, she was obliged to turn her wide bulk sideways to navigate out to the back.

I remember thinking how horny I was and started fantasizing: I really love huge women with hourglass figures I thought. Especially when they have enormous breasts, a huge arse and hips, and of course, massive legs. The bigger and more voluptuous, the better.

As we filed onto the bus, I kept looking down the dimly lit interior toward the back of the bus for Annie. There she was, right at the back. I eased down the aisle toward the last row until I saw beautiful eyes in a large round face, with a full head of dark curly hair.

When I got to the last row, I fully understood why Annie needed three seats. Seated now she was just enormous, absolutely the biggest woman I had ever been close up to. I wanted to see more, much more. As I squashed myself into the remaining seat, jammed in by her thigh, she overflowed like jelly right across me.

Good grief, I thought, she was massive beyond compare. Her thighs were unbelievably huge, as were her massive calves. Her breasts jutted what looked to be 15 inches from her chest and took up all of the space between her body and the seat backs in front. Her immense bust laid on her fat thighs and bulged all the way to her knees. Her upper arms were larger than some heavy women’s thighs and were certainly larger than mine.

I continued to get excited as I sat staring at the upper slopes of the biggest breasts I’d ever hope to see in my lifetime. She showed about 9 or 10 inches or bulging cleavage and at least another 6 inches plunged down into her dress.

She caught me staring and I blushed beet-red; she noticed because she smiled. She introduced herself as Annie and I introduced myself. I felt like a teenager again, trying to ease the discomfort my stiffy was causing me, my heart pounding.

The bus pulled out from the drug store on time. As we rode, Annie drew a clipboard out from somewhere in the folds of her lap and perched it atop her enormous chest. It laid nearly flat! As the bus rode the bumpy back road her titflesh was quivering like liquid. I kept thinking, "God, what a massive pair !“

The overhead reading lights shone on her super-structure as she looked at her watch and filled out the form. Once she finished, she shoved the clipboard down between her huge thighs and enormous breasts until it disappeared. She reached up to turn off the light and I moaned out loud as my eyes feasted on the side view of a truly wonderful massive chest. I just could not help but stare blatantly at her more than ample charms.

We began to chat as the bus rolled along the country roads; she told me she was grading how the bus run was doing. She also said this was one of the few jobs the family let her do, because of her size. Her other job was in the office. I diplomatically passed over the size comment, but tried to visualize this immense young girl waddling around an office, trying in vain to appear modest despite her vast bust.

We pulled up in front of the closed small town post office. I collected my bag, using it to hide my hard-on while assisting Annie to disembark. She was so massive she had to side-step down the aisle and wobble her massive bust from side to side just to clear the bus’s doorway. As she stepped down onto terra firma her huge cantilever bust bounced dangerously several times then wobbled massively around and the bus springs noticeably righted the vehicle.

I asked her if there was any place to stay, get some coffee and something to eat. Annie said her Aunt had a diner about two blocks away, along with and a Bed and Breakfast nearby. Since she was going thereanyway she invited be to join her, as long as didn't mind her slower pace. I acceptred willingly; wWe made small talk as we walked. I watched her huge chest bounce and shimmy from side to side and up and down as she waddled. She was so big I couldn't help but continuously marvel!

I noticed how her arms didn’t hang straight at her sides, then realized that her great breasts bulging at her sides and under her arms prevented them from resting in a normal position. I thought about what she’d look like if she were to squeeze her big bosom between her arms.

Her legs never once separated until well below her knees. Her thighs made whispering sounds as she rolled them massively past one another with every ponderous step.

We arrived at a corner diner, a real "greasy spoon" if I ever saw one. She said, "It’s OK. This is my Aunt’s place. The food is all home cooked and very fattening but the coffee is the best you’ll ever drink - with the exception of mine."

The neon sign in the window read "BOLDERS’ DINER". The smells had my mouth watering. As I held open the screen door, she turned toward me, and had to begin crushing her enormous breasts right into my chest as she passed through the door. This mountainous maiden was making me crazy for her; I wondered how much sherealized it.

Waddling down the café before me, my eyes locked onto and feasted upon her extraordinarily fat arse dancing and wobbling. She held up two chubby fingers at another enormously endowed woman that just had to be auntie at the back of the place. Annie slid into a booth with a thankfully movable table, filling all the space on one side, and dumped her massive breasts down on the table. They covered nearly a third of the surface.

"Good grief," I thought! She's unbelievably huge, but stunning.

She told me that the lady with the huge bust was her auntie Tess.

"I thought she must be," I replied, as I couldn't help but continue ogling Annie’s massive chest. She’d served it up like jallo for me on the table.

She grinned lewdly as she said, "So it seems you like what you see. Right?"

I blushed as I looked her in her eyes and replied, "Please forgive me but I am awestruck, smitten, and completely overwhelmed by your voluptuousness. I’ve never in my wildest dreams or fantasies ever pictured anyone quite like you."

She smiled and said, "Apology accepted. And I’m quite sure that you’ve never seen any woman as big as I am."

She looked deep into the cleavage of her phenomenally big bosom, taking stock of its plush contours and blushed slightly herself.

Tess brought two cups of coffee and two large pieces of apple pie. While not quite as huge as Annie, Tess was still enormous and had to turn sideways to serve us. I stared at her cleavage bulging out of her too small bra cups.

Annie watched me eyeing up her aunt. She winked as she caught me comparing her huge chest to her aunt’s and smiling widely, she hefted her own bust off the table to flaunt it at me. I blushed.

As I offered to pay, Aunt Tess said, "Its on the house. Annie loves apple pie."
She asked if we wanted anything else and again Annie made me blush when she caught me running my eyes once more over her aunt’s immense chest.

She said, "No, Auntie, this will be plenty. I have to watch my girlish figure."

Annie and her aunt chuckled while looking each other over. Four enormous breasts heaved and shook, swaying massively around me.

As we ate and drank, I tried my best not to stare at Annie’s chest while thinking how I could get this enormous example of womanhood into bed.
From her flirtatious comments and eye contact, she was obviously more than willing.

I was getting really excited, enjoying the buzz.

What really clinched it was her asking, "If I asked you to stand up right now, would you be embarrassed?"

"You bet I would," I blushed bright red.

She giggled and said, "I thought so."

I started to apologize but she said, "No need. We’re both adults and I can see that you find certain parts of me very attractive and exciting."

I said, “If you only knew."

She put her hand on mine, patted it, smiled and said, "Oh, I think I do.
I find that extremely thrilling and, by the way,I think you are pretty exciting, too."

Right then, I knew I was destined to see a whole lot more of big Annie Bolder’s considerable charms.

Blushing, she said, "Right now I think we should get out of here while you can still walk."

I stood up, adjusting my trousers, and asked her, "Now, can you see anything?"

She stared at me bulging rock hard down my pants leg and replied,
"Why yes, Kind Sir, I do believe I can."

Annie waved good night to her aunt and once more I was transfixed, the way her huge arse battled past me and out the front door. She reached for my hand and we held hands as she waddled, bounced, shook and shimmied, along the dimly lit street.

She asked was it painful to walk with an erection.

I said, "You better believe it" and pulled her around to kiss her. I crushed my chest against her cushiony bust but my lips stopped about 10 inches short of touching hers even as we leaned into one another. We tried twice more.

Finally she half turned sideways, pulled me into one of her giant breasts and proceeded to try to suck the lips off my face.

My rigid member pressed against her massive left thigh and we were panting and gasping for air in mere seconds. I was on my toes as she was taller than me.

I reached to embrace her and cupped her colossal right knocker as it bulged out in all the available space from her waist upwards. Instead of pushing my hand away, she moaned into my mouth pulling me tighter to her huge charms.

She broke the kiss and gasped, "Oh was that wonderful. Let’s hurry to my room. I need you so badly I’ll explode if I don’t make love to you soon."

I was panting like a wild man and kissed her hard on the lips again. The way we were panting and gasping, it was a wonder that we didn’t wake people sleeping in the houses along the street. I was glad for once that small towns are dead at night. I hauled her along after me just as fast as she was able to roll those great fat thighs round each other.

We got to Annie’s room on the second floor of the Bed and Breakfast breathless and started ripping each other’s clothes off. When she was down to her bra and panties, I asked if I could take her bra off for her. She moaned and nodded yes. My cock was throbbing and twitching erratically as I counted 9 big hooks on the over 5-inch wide back band of the biggest bra I’d ever seen or hoped to see.

Still bent over from shucking her panties off, Annie backed her massively soft arse right onto me, rubbing it all over. I thought I would lose my load right then and there. As I began to grind against her big rear, she slowly pulled away from me and, standing up, turned to face me.

I had never been this close to such massiveness ever and I gasped as my eyes took in the sight of gigantic breasts cascading down and out over her belly. They drooped as hemispheres down against her fat thighs. I put my hands on her breast flesh and caressed downwards till I encountered nipples. I cupped aurole and nipples the size of a half a roll of dimes and hefted them in my hands.

Moaning pitifully with the stimulation Annie drew me across to the bed.
She sort of flopped backwards onto the bed and pulled me down on top of her. From where I was, I could at least reach her face and lips as her enormous breasts flowed out to her sides and up around her neck. She spread her huge fat thighs and pulled me against her body.

The look in her smouldering eyes told me I was not going to get a lot of sleep that night.

Latest posts

Back