Butt Gain Food?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

RevolOggerp

What types of food makes your butt bigger?

I'm talking about the kind of food that goes straight to your butt or hips, no where else.

I know that a lot of food goes to your whole body, but is there anything that has little or no effect on the rest of your body but a big effect on your hips/butt?

I have a friend who wants a bigger butt and wider hips, but doesn't want to gain weight in the wrong places. She wants to keep her waist as little as she can while making her hips bigger. Any suggestions?

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
As far as I know it's all about how your body processes food. I gain weight all over, I always have and I probably always will. As far as I know theres nothing that I could eat that would go straight to my ass. Maybe if she exercised so that the weight only could go to her ass idk. Maybe someone else knows something I don't know.

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ
donuts and ANYTHING ROUND THAT LOOKS LIKE A TIRE.

No. Nothing is.

sunnie1653

Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)
Pork butt, baby back ribs, rump roast. :bow:
heehee. This made me giggle.

Seriously.. I can't think of any one food that goes straight to your butt or hips. Unless you stick it on there, and I'm fairly sure that is not what you meant. :D

newlylarge

I agree with previous posters that there is no such thing as a food that only adds "fatness" to certain areas of the body. If you either gain or lose fat, it is entirely a matter of how and where your "body type" tends to store or "consume" such fat that determines such things. Anyone who suggests that certain foods might tend to add fat to certain areas of the body does not know what they are talking about.

biackrlng

Just my opinion

After carefully reviewing this question and seeing the women that work for me and thier eating habits I would say that High Carbs is a good choice for this answer

biackrlng@aol.com

mango

Mustachio Nut
BUTTer Chicken

RUMP Steak

Fudge BOTTOM Pie

& BOOTY Juice

:cool:

RevolOggerp

Oh, just wondering...

I've always heard myths that drinking protein makes your breasts bigger.

I read an article about Japanese women growing curvier hips today than before due to an increase of red meat in their diet.

However, I'm wondering if there were food that makes the hips much bigger or wider. That's why. ;)

Nordon

Actually, there is no way to make your body store fat in a certain place, at least not by eating specific food. The body stores the most fat over the most used/the biggest muscles after you stop working out.

liz (di-va)

I think if you want to fantasize that certain foods do this...go ahead.

As it is, no, in the real world, no, human beings don't operate like that. Especially if yer trying to grow yer own. If you meet somebody who's already pearshaped, that might tell you something about where that particular person gains weight, but as it is, unusual fat distribution is a gamble.

Speaking as an actual fat person, it's hard for me not to feel a lil exasperated with this thinking...it's no different from dudes who like skinny chicks and wanna grow big breasts on a chick and keep the rest of her body small. Tis not how actual humans work.

But if you wanna fantasize differently...more power to ya.

ripley

In Remembrance
My sister is a pear; I showed her the title of this thread and she said she swears by cheese.

Jes

is oddly aroused
I have a friend who wants a bigger butt and wider hips, but doesn't want to gain weight in the wrong places. She wants to keep her waist as little as she can while making her hips bigger. Any suggestions?
Maybe just eat regular fattening foods, but do it while listening to some Sir Mix A Lot? Maybe the food will listen?

i think your friend needs to find out if, when she gains, she's a pear or an apple type shape. If she's the former, it'll happen, to some extend. If she's an apple, not so much. The problem here is that once she's gained, and it's gone to the 'wrong' place, she's kinda stuck unless she wants to seriously diet.

the end.

diggers1917

Cynical Romantic
Well its not an entirely silly question, is it? I mean, isn't trans-fat meant to collect primarily around the belly? It's just that that seems to be the only type of fat that chooses where it goes rather than your body choosing.

Totmacher

What types of food makes your butt bigger?

I'm talking about the kind of food that goes straight to your butt or hips, no where else.

I know that a lot of food goes to your whole body, but is there anything that has little or no effect on the rest of your body but a big effect on your hips/butt?

You're not funny. This thread's not funny. I can tell you with absolute certianty there are very few - if any - things you can eat that aren't broken down into their basic nutritive building blocks by the digestive process. For something to, "choose where it goes" in your body it would have to remain intact so your body would, "know" to treat it differently. Try gene therapy.

Chubbyadmirer86

This definitely isn't a silly question. I actually encountered someone on another thread who sweared that when she started eating vegan her waist got smaller and her hips got bigger. There may be something to that. Plus let's not forget how many chemicals get put into food these days (such as cow hormones and trans-fat). I would not at all be surprised if one of the many such chemicals somehow affected where body fat gets distributed.

VVET

1st - Body type
2nd - Lots of appropriate exercise - standing & sitting & standing & sitting
3rd - Gaining weight while doing so

RevolOggerp

This definitely isn't a silly question. I actually encountered someone on another thread who sweared that when she started eating vegan her waist got smaller and her hips got bigger. There may be something to that. Plus let's not forget how many chemicals get put into food these days (such as cow hormones and trans-fat). I would not at all be surprised if one of the many such chemicals somehow affected where body fat gets distributed.
If only we could get our hands on some cow hormones and get our women to take them... imagine their udders... err... breasts and nipples getting bigger while growing bigger hips.

Latest posts