Buttloads of Pain - Illegal Ass Enhancements May Be America's Next Health Epidemic

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

John Smith

Still relevant today, even under the face of one true epidemic outbreak.

Buttloads of Pain - Illegal Ass Enhancements May Be America’s Next Health Epidemic - VICE

"The horror that befell Oscarina Busse's backside began in July 2009. The 35-year-old Floridian felt a dull but persistent itch deep in the meat of her buttocks, one that was impossible to scratch.

It wasn't long before Oscarina noticed that her butt was changing colours – first turning purple, like a throbbing finger that had been wrapped too tightly with string, and then a cadaverous gray. From there, things got much worse. Her flesh started to crust and painfully peel off until, a few months later, the whole mess collapsed like a badly baked cake. The cheeks of her arse drooped down, loaded with a stew of poisonous goop that collected around her lower buttocks. What had once stood high and felt supple to the touch had become hot and hard and stinging. Oscarina's derrière had transformed so much that it no longer looked like it was part of a human's body; her five-year-old daughter mistook her fluid-filled cheeks for a soiled nappy, calling it a "full Pamper.
"

John Smith

Miami and other pats south. Most now take fat transplants from on body part to another now in North America.
I've heard than Copenhague in Denmark, Lebanon, Brazil and L.A. all became good spots while seeking for illegal cosmetic surgery clinics specialized in butt enhancement as well.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
^Ah...seems like a bit of a false equivalency. That if spurious claims are coming from many directions at once, that means no one is telling the truth?

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
It's a pretty straight-forward observation, I think, to say that because lots of people are misleading or lying about some particular thing, that's not really the same thing it being that everyone speaking on it is doing so, at all, if not equally.

John Smith

It's a pretty straight-forward observation, I think, to say that because lots of people are misleading or lying about some particular thing, that's not really the same thing it being that everyone speaking on it is doing so, at all, if not equally.
So to speak? Are you referencing about illegal butt enhancement surgeries or hearsays about different locations of "well-reputed" illegal clinics outside of Florida?

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I don't know about illegal ones, but even legal procedures such as Brazilian Butt Lifts are some of the most risky cosmetic surgery out there. Combination of it not being the cleanest area, having huge blood vessels and being under a lot of pressure with sitting etc makes it a difficult recovery. Not something I would recommend anybody to do. I can only imagine that illegal procedures are even higher risk.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Oh my goodness. There was this one woman who had injected tire sealant into her butt. That DID NOT go well. I say, be happy with the ass you got. It's yours. OWN IT, KEEP IT, WORK IT!🤩

Last edited:

John Smith

Sort of reminds me about many reported cases of Congolese young women in D.R.C. who injects onto themselves loads of processed chicken porridge into their buttocks to develop a bottom-heavy backside.

Which is kind of utterly rubbish, given the sociocultural onset from which these types of illegal butt enhancement treatments get done because several sub-Saharan African societies does practises various other cheap curves-boosting treatments going from ages-old homemade naturopathic therapies transmitted by female line from generation to generation, to seemingly-cranky-yet-widly-efficient mad-scientist tier heuristic methods of any sort going from harmless to nearly lethal indeed (and all near-inhumanly as swift as efficient) , but nowhere as risky as freaking pumping decomposable food into your rear-meat!

Latest posts