• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

By Chance - by Anonymous (~BBW, Eating, Romance, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Eating, Romance, ~MWG - Its nature's law: give a natural chubby the right guy and she explodes

By Chance
by Anonymous

There she was. Why was she so sexy? Her tight shirt hugging her curves, her love handles holding her skirt down a little, I can peek at her panties. They are very skimpy, how good would she look just wearing that. Huge bust that would grow every time she inhaled, and the sexiest belly that would expand every time she exhaled. Why did I love her flab? Why was it so appealing? Tammy, so incredibly sexy.

"How's it goin, Tammy?"

"I'm good Scott, real good. I'm really hungry though, but I need to lose weight, so I'm resisting temptation."

I knew her type. She was naturally a chubby eater, weary of the diet wars, looking for reinforcement and affirmation.

"Noooo, you're perfectly fine the way you are."

"That's flattering, but I have at least 10 pounds to lose."

A lot more than that, I'm thinking. This is just an act. "No way, I hate those anorexics anyway. Here, have some of my chips."

"Maybe a few." She began to munch slowly on them. I could hear her belly rumbling a little. We kept talking and before she knew it, she had finished all of the chips.

"Aww, I really outdid myself this time. I'm gonna have to work out extra after school today, but there's so much homework."

Code language: I hate working out, give me permnission not to. "No don't worry about it, they were low fat (a white lie)."

"Oh, good, ok, well, I have to head off to class, I'll see you later."

"Ok. Hey, do you want to go to a movie tonight or somethin?"

"Oh, sure, great, pick me up at 8?"

What happened to the homework? Oh yeah, there are snacks at the movie. I think I know why I like this girl so much. "Sounds good, take it easy."

I bought a large popcorn with extra butter and a large soda. I never intended to finish either of them. Halfway through the movie, I began to feed her some popcorn. She was ok, and I never let her see how much she had eaten. Before too long, she had eaten all of the popcorn and I offered her the rest of my coke. She once again was suckered into consuming all of it.

"Ohhh," she groaned," I'm so full. How much did I eat?"

"Oh not much, only about half the popcorn and a quarter of the drink."

"It feels like I just polished off both of them in their entireties."

But you did my sweet.

"My belly is so full."

I leaped at an opportunity, it was a long shot, but I didn't really care.

"Sit on my lap, I'll massage the tension out."

"O-Ok, I guess." She gently let her weight on me. She was definitely a big girl. I slowly reached for her belly. As I first touched it she jumped a little bit. I told her to relax and not to hold anything in. I started to slowly rub it. I could tell that she was still holding in, but she relaxed after some time, and her belly expanded.

"Oh my goodness, look how tight your pants are. That's unhealthy even. That must be painful. Let me undo these." I lifter her belly up a little bit and slowly but firmly grasped the button and undid it.

"Ok, is that better?"

"Oh yea, that feels soo good."

"Ok, take a deep breath." As she exhaled I kept my hands around her flab and it slowly expanded, pushing her zipper open.

"I'm fat, aren't I."

"You're beautiful."

"Look at this. All of this, its embarrassing."

She looked down at my hands sensuously massaging her belly.

"Look how huge it is."

More code language. Tell me its OK

"You're beautiful." I repeated.

"You're so sweet. Oh, Scott, that feels so good, don't stop." I wouldn't. Eventually we had to leave, but I could've stayed there forever.

After one month, we were dating regularly. She was gaining a little weight and we both knew it. She wasn't really anxious to diet, but getting bigger was a barrier.

I took her out to dinner one night. She ate a little bit, not much. She was trying not to gain. She had some shrimp and a coke. She finished it easily. I could tell that she was needing a little bit more food due to a stretching stomach. A little more permission was needed.

"Are you sure that's all you're gonna eat?"

"Yea, I've.....I've gained another 5 pounds. I'm up to 172."

"Well, I thought you were looking a little too skinny. Those 5 pounds just make you look better."

"You're just trying to butter me up......Do you really think I look good?"

"Definitely."

"Thanks." She reluctantly polished off the rest of her shrimp and I paid the check.

As we were driving home, we had the conversation that would change our lives. "Am I sexy to you?"

"Absolutely."

"You like me fat?"

"Yes...I mean, you're not fat."

"Ha, nice try. But you really think my being fat is a turn-on?"

"Umm...well...yes."

"Oh, goodie. So if I ate 3 Big Mac's and a large order of fries, you would like that?"

"Absolutely yes."

"Ok, I don't believe you, but pull in here." I pulled up to the drive through of a McDonald's.

"Get me 3 Big Mac's, no tomatoes, 3 large orders of fries, a 20-piece chicken McNugget deal and a large coke."

I couldn't believe it. I was rock hard and couldn't believe that she was going to eat all of this. I paid the guy gladly and grabbed the bag quickly. I sped home and we ran upstairs quickly. I dumped all the food out on the bed, and she grabbed a hamburger and ate it quickly.

"Mmm, oh that's soo good. I haven't eaten one of these in months."

"Let me feed you."

"Does that turn you on more?"

"Yes." I straddled her and she laid back against me. My dick got even harder and dug into her soft, flabby side.

"Ooo, you really do like this don't you?"

"Don't talk, just eat." I began to shove some McNuggets past her eager lips. She groaned with pleasure. They soon disappeared and then she polished off 2 orders of fries.

"Ohhhh, that feels soo good! Feed me more."

I jumped at her command and fed her the last two burgers. She then downed the coke quickly. She glared at my eyes with a devious, seductive look. She said one word which turned me on so much.

"More. You're not gettin any with me until you get these clothes off, and you aren't touching the button. More...More! Oh God I'm in heaven."

I ran downstairs and grabbed a half gallon of ice cream, a quart of chocolate milk and a leftover cherry pie. I hurried back upstairs and she was sitting impatiently on my bed.

"I'm waiting."

I assumed the feeding position and slowly fed her the ice cream.

"This is delicious, more!"

After she mowed through the ice cream, she dug into the pie. I noticed that her tight skirt was so very close to busting. Her belly was pressing tightly against it and was folding over it.

"Oh yea, mmm. No more pie?"

Then came the chocolate milk. She upturned it and began to guzzle it down.

I watched her belly expand with each gulp. I didn't see her finish it, but I saw the empty carton lying by her side. But her skirt was still buttoned.

"Here it goes."

She took a big breath and then let it out. I pushed her forward into a sitting position. Crack! In an explosion the button flew off and her blubber poured onto her thighs. I ripped off her clothes and we had the best sex of our lives.

Today, Tammy is over 350 pounds of luscious fat and still gaining. Her belly, breasts, thighs, hips, but, and love handles are all huge and pillowy. She's the sexiest college junior in the world. And I'm her guy!

Latest posts

Back