By popular demand! Small Shirts Themed Pictures!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Ok, your pics caught me off guard last night as I was leaving for the club...let's just say my fiance should thank you for uh...starting the engine.

Oh, and please disregard the floral print wall paper. I don't have many rooms with good lighting/pictures of chicks' asses on the wall. :p
Are you saying you need an ass pic? :p:p

This one's just for you, monkey girl.:p
Fuck. Hot. *insert monosyllabic compliment*

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
Ok, your pics caught me off guard last night as I was leaving for the club...let's just say my fiance should thank you for uh...starting the engine.

Are you saying you need an ass pic? :p:p
Hm...well, are you volunteering? ;)

Oh, and in response to your "Rep message" Thank you, and yes, I actually have posted pics before, but it was when I was one of those newbs that felt pics were necessary, and I didn't use it as an avatar, so I'm not surprised noone remembered. It's right here: http://dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50196

And I guess give a big "your welcome" to your fiance, too. :p

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Hm...well, are you volunteering? ;)

Oh, and in response to your "Rep message" Thank you, and yes, I actually have posted pics before, but it was when I was one of those newbs that felt pics were necessary, and I didn't use it as an avatar, so I'm not surprised noone remembered. It's right here: http://dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50196

And I guess give a big "your welcome" to your fiance, too. :p
Yeah, I went and checked it out after you mentioned the thread (a few posts ago). I definitely remember now. The thing is, you looked sooooooo young in the first pics that I didn't want to comment :blush: With these new pics, I don't feel like I'll do time for mastur....er...looking at them.

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
Yeah, I went and checked it out after you mentioned the thread (a few posts ago). I definitely remember now. The thing is, you looked sooooooo young in the first pics that I didn't want to comment :blush: With these new pics, I don't feel like I'll do time for mastur....er...looking at them.
Ha! I guess that's good point. I wonder what the difference is in these pics...and more smoldering look perhaps? :p

Sneaky cougars are sneaky. :p

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Ha! I guess that's good point. I wonder what the difference is in these pics...and more smoldering look perhaps? :p

Sneaky cougars are sneaky. :p
Did you just call me a cougar??

I'm 25!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

....lol

third that request...:eat2::eat2::eat1::eat1::D:p was that enough smilies to persuade you...no..ok, here is a few more:eat2::eat2:::eek::bow:

that should come with a warning...because i can't drive after seeing that..lol:eek::eat2:

good thing i feel the need to iron my shirt.

CherryRVA

Metalhead FFA
Johnny -

Thanks for posting that.Yum! :eat2:

For a Monday morning at work, that pic woke me up more than my usual 2 Starbucks Doubleshots. ;)

Tanuki

Bear. Rawr~!
Not exactly that small but it is more figure hugging then what I normally wear... its a new pajama top, I love it cos its so cozy it feels like I'm wearing a soft hug!

Not exactly that small but it is more figure hugging then what I normally wear... its a new pajama top, I love it cos its so cozy it feels like I'm wearing a soft hug!

have anything that makes you feel like hot sex on a platter.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I like hugs.....

....what? Just saying.