Byu's art thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

byutane

Grabby Hands Sr.
Supporting Member
Hi all,
Since I've started posting my art over on my Tumblr in addition to my writing, I figured I might as well create a thread to show it off over here too.

These two don't really have a story yet, which is probably for the best since it would only distract me from my current writing project 😅:
Untitled_Artwork-6.png
Untitled_Artwork-5.png
Untitled_Artwork-9.png

Aside from them I've also posted some other bits and pieces:
Iris_And_Kevin-1.png
Untitled_Artwork-20.png

Stand by for more as and when ✨✨

byutane

Grabby Hands Sr.
Supporting Member
Slightly older, this one is (so far) a dimensions exclusive:
Doodle-1.png
These two are Roman and Diane from a finished (!!) story that desperately needs a rework because I wrote it in a fugue state while running a high fever 🥲 their original plot is truly insane I will not be disclosing it but hopefully the art is cute

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
Wonderful artwork! You are so talented, and I love the sweet side of being fat that you share in these images.

byutane

Grabby Hands Sr.
Supporting Member
thank you fatgirl33! I'm a sucker for couples being tender and gentle ♥️
Comte3.png
the offering today is chocolat art once again... my obsession with this character will abate one day, eventually, maybe

also bonus content of the penguin as he's seen in the Gotham TV show, I got commissioned to redraw this scene to better reflect an actual comic-accurate transformation:

Finale.png
and also to render him in the costume he wears for most of the series:
Untitled_Artwork.png
have a lovely weekend all

byutane

Grabby Hands Sr.
Supporting Member
Thank you very much Jerry, I enjoy exploring contrast!

Back at it again... I took a little break from uploading my artwork publicly but I think I'm ready to share a bit again. An attempt at perspective practice which hopefully holds some appeal :)

Untitled_Artwork-34.png

Text reads: You look so small down there. What about me, how do I look? Fat? You're crazy, I'm not even overweight ❤️ These jeans just give me a little belly 'cause they're a bit tight

I love this colour palette because I myself own a pair of trousers in exactly that shade of green 🥲

Latest posts