• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Cake binge fetish...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boots

Are there any ladies out there who have a particular fetish for binging specifically on cake (or snack cakes)? I don't know what it is, maybe because it's so sweet and fattening, maybe it's because you can keep pushing bite after bite into a girls mouth even when she's not done swallowing the last, maybe it's because a particularly moist cake she might swallow without even chewing as you push another piece into her cheeks, but feeding a girl cake really does it for me more than any other food.

As a matter of fact, I don't really have any food fetishes; all my kinks revolve around interaction, weight gain, kinky helplessness, and the female form; and I generally love to make pretty healthy (not "health") wholesome food for friends and lovers alike, but when it comes to cake it's like a whole other beast. Maybe it's the idea that if I convince a lovely lady fit an entire sheet cake into her belly, she'll still have puffed out cheeks, a distended belly, and realize that she just laid back and let a whole cake enter her tummy and now it's all turning to fat, and she won't be able to help it the next time either, no matter how out of control her weight gain is becoming. It's hard to say. And why is it just cake :p?

Any plumpkins out there find that a whole cake is the ultimate challenge to overcome, or the ultimate submission of self control, or just that it's the best possible thing to shove in your face while trying to become aroused?

Or any other foods that have this same effect?

Also, is anyone else infatuated by women who's knees turn in towards each-other sometimes when they're standing about?

Big women and moon-bounces, your thoughts?

Nom,

-R

Back