Cakes, Cakes, Cakes

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Shotha

DM Supporter
This last couple of weeks I've been enjoying Chinese versions of Japanese rice cakes, also known as mochi. They come in various flavours. I like the ones flavoured with green tea the best.

Joker

This last couple of weeks I've been enjoying Chinese versions of Japanese rice cakes, also known as mochi. They come in various flavours. I like the ones flavoured with green tea the best.
Green tea is not a flavor. It is a feeling.

Shotha

DM Supporter
Green tea is not a flavor. It is a feeling.
How is it a feeling?

There are many varieties of green tea. Mochi and ice cream are flavoured with matcha, a powdered, high quality, green tea. It is the variety of tea used in the Japanese tea ceremony. Is this why you say that it is a feeling?

Joker

How is it a feeling?

There are many varieties of green tea. Mochi and ice cream are flavoured with matcha, a powdered, high quality, green tea. It is the variety of tea used in the Japanese tea ceremony. Is this why you say that it is a feeling?
In my world there is no powdered green tea just the extract of the leaves.

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
Made my son's farm themed birthday cake. Chocolate mud cake, with ganache filling. Decorations in chocolate and vanilla american buttercream, whipped ganache and fondant (homemade of course)
Not only is that adorable, but it sounds divine as well. You had me at ganache. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy birthday to Millard. ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Made my son's farm themed birthday cake. Chocolate mud cake, with ganache filling. Decorations in chocolate and vanilla american buttercream, whipped ganache and fondant (homemade of course)
Not only is that adorable, but it sounds divine as well. You had me at ganache. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy birthday to Millard. ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿ˜
@littlefairywren - at ganache lol

@FFAFarmher
You had me at chocolate mud cake.
One of my favorites...
I am always sharing food except chocolate mud cake.

Orchid

My old big muffin tin rusted long ago. Bought another one same story rusted again.
Those had many more and bigger spaces muffins. Since I can not go to the shops I put it on grocery list.
S/o who does the groceries came back with muffin tin six small size. Was only one in grocery shop.
So it is 6 small cupcakes made in muffin baking tin. Had to do 1/5 recipe adapt.
I ate 2 with tea, s/o ate 2 after return from outdoors hiking, have 2 left for maybe late evening with tea.

Shotha

DM Supporter
My old big muffin tin rusted long ago. Bought another one same story rusted again.
Those had many more and bigger spaces muffins. Since I can not go to the shops I put it on grocery list.
S/o who does the groceries came back with muffin tin six small size. Was only one in grocery shop.
So it is 6 small cupcakes made in muffin baking tin. Had to do 1/5 recipe adapt.
I ate 2 with tea, s/o ate 2 after return from outdoors hiking, have 2 left for maybe late evening with tea.
You could mail order a big muffin tin - one of those squishy ones that can't rust.