• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking California Love?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abstracterika

Extra points if you know the song. :)

Name: Erika
Height: 5'6
Size: 22/24
Profession: Currently Group Travel, graduating next year with a B.S in Healthcare Administration
Looking for: Male 32-49, Exclusive relationship, Local only (no long distance)

Music: Jane's Addiction, Depeche Mode, Joy Division, NIN, Portishead, Nirvana, Lizzo, Post Malone, Lil' Nas X, The Deftones, Billie Eilish, Pantera, Down, David Bowie, Alice in Chains, Fear Factory, Gravity Kills, High on Fire, Lana Del Rey, Lorde, Queens of the Stone Age, etc. As far as genres I love metal, hard rock, New Wave, sludge metal, psychobilly, grunge, etc. I love going to concerts.

Likes: Art, art museums, travel, history, writing, reading, concerts, movies, listening to the waves at the beach, crime, thriller, and mystery TV shows, interior design, Disneyland and amusement parks. I'm also interested in social change and helping to make a difference. Extroverted, happy, supportive people (I am introverted so I need a yin to my yang).

Dislikes: Commitment-phobes, liars, sushi, country music (except for Johnny Cash and similar), complacency, lack of drive, unauthentic people, lack of effort, nightclubs, lima beans, narcissists, users.

About Me: Not sure if I am honestly ready for an immediate relationship as I just went through a huge breakup and then a huge loss, but I miss companionship. Working and finishing university, both full-time. Finally got a new cat during the lockdown and his name is Prince Maximilian since he's a spoiled little brat. My 5-7 year plan is moving up in my new career (after graduation) and then saving to buy a house (probably in another state). I'd love to have nature & a stream, lake or beach around me and some dogs to go with my cat as well as BABY GOATS. *_______* I also love buying clothes, makeup and skincare (just being honest!). I'd say my style is a bit edgy, but with some femininity. I even started buying dresses recently. I'm also a Harry Potter and Star Trek nerd.

I will exchange more pictures, but for the love of god, don't expect or ask for sexy/nude photos. You need to just meet me in person, I'm not here for an online relationship.

Latest posts

Back