• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Callie's Revelation - by Bellydreamer (~BBW, Imagery, Feederism, Sex, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Imagery, Feederism, Sex, ~SWG - a wife discovers that she enjoys the erotic results of what her husband feigns innocence of having done

Callie’s Revelation
By Bellydreamer
(reposted with permission from Fantasy Feeder)

Chapter One – The Surprise Bulge

Callie was driving home from work. She was in a great mood because today she was starting a long vacation from work. Callie was an executive a large company, one of the few women of that level at the corporate office, and she was very well aware of that fact. That is probably why she worked so hard and continued to move ahead. She had not taken more than one or two days off in a row in the last year. Her boss finally told her to get two weeks in before the end of the year. So she chose the second and third week of December. The corporate office closes the week between Christmas and New Years, so she would really be getting three weeks away from the office.

The car hit a bumpy patch in the road. Not anything to be concerned about, just enough to jostle the car a bit. Immediately Callie became aware of her stomach rubbing against the steering wheel. Even with her winter jacket on she could see a bulge protruding over the waist band of her dress slacks.

Where did you come from? Isn’t this a surprise?” she said to herself.

Callie had been trying to control her weight, on and off, since she graduated from college, nearly 15 years ago. She knew she was heavy, she wore a size 16W, sometimes 18W, she didn’t really know how much she weighed, but she never had a bulge like this before.

She noticed her black dress pants were tight against her thighs and her hips; with each bump in the road the fabric pulled tighter. The waistband was digging in to her stomach. She remembered the pants were snug this morning, but she was in a hurry and didn’t want to look for something else to wear.

She touched the bulge protruding from her jacket. She felt an immediate wave of pleasure.

“What was that?” she thought to herself, “what was that sensation about?”

With her right hand on the steering wheel she unzipped her jacket with her left hand. She pushed her jacket aside letting the seat belt hold it back. She glanced down at the pink knit top she was wearing. She noticed it was pulling across her large heavy breasts, (she was up to a size 40 D bra and recently she noticed her breasts overflowing out of the sides and the middle of the bra). It wasn’t bad enough to be risqué, but definitely too tight for Callie’s business needs. She could see her belly wrapped in the pink wool protruding over the waistband of her pants.

“My stomach can’t be protruding past my breasts, that’s impossible,” she thought. Callie touched it again. A wave of pleasure pulsed through her body. She rolled the sweater up over the bulge revealing what seemed like a huge white package of soft dough poking out where her stomach should be. She touched her bare skin with her cold hand.

“Wow”, she couldn’t believe that touching her own fat stomach was creating this pulsation of pleasure. She glanced down again and saw her nipples protruding. This is really something. She rubbed her stomach more and became truly aroused. With her right hand still on the steering wheel she tried to unbutton her pants with her left hand. The button came off and dropped some place in the car.

Who cares I’ll find it later. The release of the button gave her stomach little relief, the zipper still held.

She was a few blocks from home, but she was not ready to see her husband yet. She needed to figure this out. She pulled into a parking spot along the river. During the day people leave their cars here and ride their mountain bikes along the river. At 6:30 at night in December no other cars were around. Since this wasn’t really a parking lot there were no streetlights. She had just the moonlight and the lights from the dashboard. She wasn’t going to turn on the lights inside the car and risk someone seeing her there as they drove by. She turned off the headlights, but left the car running. She pressed the button to roll down the passenger side window. Cool crisp December air filled the car.

She began rubbing the bulge with her two cold hands. Out loud to herself, looking at the almost translucent white skin on the soft bulge she said, “I’m not sure how you got here, but you have to go, after Christmas of course. I am going to enjoy you through the holiday, then you are going away”.

She unzipped her pants releasing her stomach from its cage. With her two cold hands she began massaging the sides of her belly then the top, the bottom, all over. The pleasure waves kept rushing through her body. With one cold hand she touched her breast through her bra. Her nipples were hard. Her bra was too tight to slide her hand under the under wire so she slid her hand in middle.

Oh my, how come I never felt this before when I touched my belly? She felt a hot wetness between her legs. As she moved her hand from inside her bra and was going to slide it in to her panties, the cell phone rang.

Blast it! She looked; it was Jay, her husband. She knew she better answer or he would be very upset.

Chapter 2: Gotta go home

She cleared her throat and answered the phone as calmly as possible.

“Hello?”

“Callie where are you, I expected you home 15 minuets ago” Jay snapped into the phone.

“I am on the road, I will be there in a few minuets.”

“I thought you were shutting down your computer when I called before” he persisted.

“I was, I did, I am a few blocks away, there is just a lot of volume on the road, you know holiday traffic, just let me keep driving,” she said with an annoyed tone.

“OK see you in few. Love you”.

“Me too” she said as she hung up the phone.

Volume on the road, hah, volume right here in this car! She put herself back together. She had to suck in her stomach to get the zipper up. No button to worry about. She pressed the button to raise the passenger window; turned on the headlights and started for home.

What just happened here? She thought to herself. She touched the pink protruding budge again, still slightly aroused, and thought I am going to enjoy you while you are here, but after the holidays you have to go.

She pressed the button for the garage door opener. As she pulled her car into the garage Jay was coming out of the house into the garage to greet her. This wasn’t unusual; most nights he greeted her in the garage taking her computer bag and her lunch tote and anything else she may be carrying, into the house for her.

Jay greeted her with an annoyed “You’re late”

“I don’t control the highway. How are you honey?” she said handing him her stuff and heading into the house.

“I’m OK.” He calmed the tone a bit. “How is my vacation girl?”

Chapter 3 Where is the mirror?

As Callie headed up stairs to change Jay reminded her that her brother and sister in-law were on their way over for dinner. She forgot they were coming. She wanted to set the dinner room table, but she really needed to change,

I guess we’ll just eat in the kitchen she thought to herself. She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. This was the first time she noticed that the mirror only showed to the middle of her breasts. She stood on her toes, that didn’t help. She walked over to the guest bath. The mirror in there was even higher showing only as low as just below the neck. Callie and Jay lived in this house for nearly five months and she had never noticed that there is no full-length mirror.

She went into the guest room. The large mirror she used to have over her sewing machine in the old house was resting against the wall. If she stood back a bit she could see from the floor to her full breasts, but not her face. She lifted her pink top.

Wow, when did this happen? She thought to her self. She touched the top part of her stomach that was protruding over her pants. It felt good, not the same strong sensation as the first time, but she liked it. She unzipped her pants and looked at the double bulges. She couldn’t see her belly button without lifting up the flesh of the top bulge. She stood side ways and thought, my stomach look like a big number 3. Just then the doorbell rang.

She went to her room and grabbed a par of cotton spandex capri pants. She put them on and realized that they were not as tight as the last time she wore them, when she and Jay were raking leaves. She pulled down the pants to look at the size, 2X. She knew all of the stretch pants she had were either large or 1X. She didn’t remember buying 2X; did Jay buy these with out telling her?

No time to analyze now, she grabbed a cardigan sweater to put over the pink top, put on her black satin slippers and trotted down the stairs to meet her guests. As she went down the steps she felt like her stomach was now leading the way.

Chapter Four – Dinner with Brother and Wife

Jay made beautifully delicious stuffed pork chops

(he always bought their meat at the Italian butcher in town. When she worried about the cost, he would say to her “as Grandma Dee always said if you love your family, you don’t skimp on the table”), he made mashed potatoes, corn, and carrots and of course the Pillsbury crescent rolls. He rarely made anything green; getting carrots on the table was a vegetable achievement.

Jay had been doing all of the cooking and grocery shopping for years. When they were first married, 10 years ago, he helped with the cooking and shopping, and they would alternate cooking. The second year they were married Callie started going to graduate school at night and Jay just took over the kitchen. She hasn’t been in a grocery store, for more then just one or two items, in over 5 years.

Callie and her sister-in-law set the kitchen table while catching up on the latest family gossip. Jay filled Callie’s plate with two huge stuffed pork chops and large heap of mashed potatoes, with a puddle of butter in the middle, generous portions of corn and carrots, both dripping with butter, and two rolls with butter already melting on top. Callie could see her brother staring at her plate.

She said, “Jay, this looks delicious, but I think you gave me too much.”

“Eat what you can, if there are leftovers you can have them for lunch tomorrow”.

He handed her “her” mug, a sixteen-ounce glass mug with Jay’s name etched into it. He got it a state fair and has been giving her drinks in this mug since they started dating. The mug was filled with milk.

“Jay, I think I’d rather have water with dinner tonight.”

“Callie, you know you don’t get enough calcium. You need to drink milk.” He stressed.

She pushed back gently, “I know that, but can you at least give me skim milk?”

“Oh, I forgot the skim milk, I’ll pick it up next time I’m at the super market, you can drink regular milk for one night.” he said sweetly.

Her brother and sister-in-law seemed uncomfortable with the strange milk conversation they just witnessed. Callie asked her brother to tell her about his new car to get the conversation topic away from her.

By the time everyone was finished and they had covered a number of conversation subjects, Callie finished everything on her plate and finished her large glass of milk. She was over full and quite satisfied. She didn’t notice what Jay or anyone else ate. She wasn’t like that, she didn’t concentration on what others had or didn’t have to eat, and actually she didn’t pay much attention to what she ate. She ate what Jay gave her or what she felt like eating if he wasn’t around. She liked food and had favorites, but was so well fed by Jay that she didn’t have particular cravings.

Callie stood up to clear the table. Her stomach was heavy from the hearty meal, she felt like she could hardly breath. As she filled the dishwasher she felt hot pain in her back. Her sister-in-law prepared the coffee and set the table for desert. Callie didn’t want her to see how uncomfortable she was.

Her sister-in-law was no petite waif, but she certainly was not fat, she obviously watched her diet and exercised regularly. For the last few months Callie and Jay have been having dinner in front of the TV. When she is finished Jay takes her plate to the sink and she leans back in the recliner while he gets her desert. So, moving around after so much food was not something Callie was used to.

“I don’t think I can eat another thing,” her sister-in-law said. “Jay is such a good cook. It is really sweet how he dotes on you.”

Callie thought it was sweet too, his doting makes her feel contented and loved by his affection. But she wasn’t sure if this comment was meant to confirm that or to point out that Jay was really controlling her through food. Callie thought she must have misunderstood the tone of the comment; she tried to push any negative intention out of her mind.

“Yes, its great; yah know I love it, Jay does everything…I guess I’m a kept women.” Uh oh, that slipped out wrong, Callie knew her sister-in-law was jealous of her successful career and wasn’t really happy being a stay at home wife. But Callie’s brother was a very successful contractor and he said he needed her to always be available to help out with the business, which she actually did quite often.

There was silence for minute, then her sister-in-law said, “Yes, I can understand that, but we do still share chores around the house and we do enjoy cooking together.”

Before Callie could say anything to try to retract the thoughtless comment, Jay came in to the kitchen.

“I picked up a pumpkin cheese cake at that farmers market on Park, and in case you don’t like pumpkin I also pick up some bakery cookies.”

“Thanks Jay” her sister-in-law said “we also brought some pastries from the Italian baker.”

Jay cut a healthy piece of the cheesecake for Callie and put two of the pastries on her plate before handing it too her. She didn’t say anything, but she could see her brother looking at her plate again. Conversation started to flow again and before she knew it, it was 11:30 and they were all saying good night.

“Jay, thank you for a wonderful dinner tonight. Everything was great.” Callie felt she needed to acknowledge his efforts, especially when the food was really good.

“I am so glad you liked it, now lets head up stairs, get naked and get your vacation started.”

Chapter Five – Dessert

As she headed up the stairs her back ached, her stomach was full and heavy from the hearty meal and rich desserts. She felt like she could barely take a step, let alone have sex. Again she felt like her stomach was leading the way. Jay was behind her on the steps and cupped his hands under her rear end and gave her a gentle push.

Sex? She tried to remember the last time she and Jay made love. It was before the move, when? Six months?

Callie was so busy with her work and packing and unpacking for the move that she hadn’t thought about it. Jay sometimes complained about how much she worked and how her job and career were so much more important than he was. Sometimes he would feel sorry for himself because her salary was more than double his. Her attitude about that is “hey, I worked hard to get through graduate school and I have work hard to prove my self everyday to maintain this position.”

Her lack of sympathy only fueled his self-pitty.

He wasn’t seeking sympathy tonight. He asked her to put on the black panty girdle and black and silver lace bra she used wear when she dressed up for him.

“I don’t think that will fit anymore” Callie said kind of apologetic “I’m not sure that it made it here in the move.”

“Yes, I saw you unpack it, look in your middle dresser drawer.”

There it was. Callie was self-conscious of what she now thought was her huge stomach protruding in from of her body.

“Put it on” he said firmly, but sweetly.

She took the girdle and bra into her bathroom. She struggled to get the size large girdle on. Her bloated stomach protruded and spilled over the top of the panty girdle, she could barely breathe. There was no way this 38 D bra was going to hook from the back. While holding her breath she got one of the three hooks done from the front and had to struggle to spin it around. She pulled up the straps and tried to force her large heavy breasts into the cups. Her breasts were popping out of the sides and the middle like white pastry overflowing baking cups.

This is terrible she thought, I can’t let Jay see me like this he will be repulsed by this white fat popping out all over.

Jay opened the bathroom door. She could see his hard erection through his briefs. Jay was not a big guy. He stood about 5’8”, had brown hair with some gray/white mixing in. His body has filled out since they have been married, but no one could call him fat. He used to be a perfect medium, now his polo shirts were large. She always thought he was attractive and loved that he had just the right amount of hair on his chest and on his slightly round belly, soft and comforting.

He said, “I don’t think you have ever been more beautiful.”

His erection was in full view.

“I feel fat”

“No way; you’re perfect. I almost asked your brother to leave early so I could get you up here and ravage that gorgeous voluptuously large body of yours.”

He stood behind her and put his two hands under the huge top budge of her stomach. She felt instant arousal. Her stomach was stuffed full and heavy with food, she was reveling in the pleasure of his touch and could feel his hard erect penis pressing against her lower back. He spun her around so he could look at her. He had this intense look on his face like he was going to devour her.

He led her to the bed and gently pushed her down on her back. He rolled the top of the panty girdle down and began massaging her swollen belly. She felt waves of pleasure pulsate through her body. He grabbed the center of her bra, gave it tug and the one strained hook ripped apart freeing her large soft breasts. He cupped her overflowing soft breasts in his two hands and put face between them. She could feel her nipples harden.

“Oh, you are my beautiful full woman” he growled.

Callie could barely take it anymore she pushed the panty girdle down as far as she could and kicked it off. She grabbed at his underpants and pushed them down. He put his hands between her large soft thighs and spread her legs apart. He started licking her warm juices and tickling her inner lips with one hand while rubbing her swollen belly with the other. She cried out in pleasure and began to squirm. He thrust his hard erection into her. She cried out again. He pumped her over and over again. He lifted one of her legs her to get a deeper thrust. Her orgasm was so intense she felt the welling of tears in her eyes. He pulled out just before he came, dripping all over her round protruding belly and down her large soft thigh.

He lay next to her drenched in sweat. Both of them breathing heavy.

“I’ve missed you,” he said softly

“Me too. I thought you didn’t like me that way anymore, I mean I know you love me, but now that I’m so fat I didn’t think you would find me attractive.”

“Are you kidding, you are more beautiful now then the day we met. And you are still the best in bed.” He said with a growl in his voice.

“Me? What about you mister?” she said in a teasing and flirting.

“Oh, look who’s back for more fun!”

He made love to her again, this time more slowly and gently. This was love, not lust. They fell asleep spooning with Jay’s hand lightly grasping the top bulge of her stomach.

She felt content and safe with Jay’s body next to hers.

Latest posts

Back