Quantcast

Calling All Artists

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Letiahna

..in search of sunrise..
The new V4 character from DAZ! and rendered in Vue 5 Infinite. Thanks for gawking.;)
Hey, which morphs did you use on V4? Default or your own or a pack? This is pretty good. I didn't know V4 could morph into a pretty fat chick like this.

tnekkralc1956

...these are the standard morphs available with V4. Once I saw how much they made improvements over V3 (which is great to begin with) I got her bundled package on sale last time they ran one at DAZ!

She will only run on Poser 6 and 7 and you can't store her root files outside of the program's runtime. She still has some limitations within her morphing capacity, but that's what magnets are for.

She won't import into Vue 5 and neither will she import into Bryce 5.5. I worked around that by exporting her .pz3 file into an .obj file from within Poser and importing that file into the other proggys. Supposedly her .pz3 will import properly into Bryce 6 and Vue 6.

tnekkralc1956

...fatter in person. Seriously, the camera is taking away about one hundred pounds... mostly below her waist.

Cat

Gone baby gone
Wow! Where have I been hiding? This is the first time I've been to the "fine arts archive". Great stuff, one and all! I'm a bit intimidated to even think to clutter this thread with my digital "art" -- a term I use appropriately loose.

Primarily, I use Macromedia products for these illustrations, so no high end rendering here.

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
I love a lot of this 3D artwork featuring BBWs - it is fantastic stuff!

I wish someone who post a tutorial on how to make attractive, bbw and ssbbw characters in Daz or Poser. I'm a total newbie on this kind of software and got too frustrated trying to make something acceptable.

Good work, guys! I look forward to seeing more!
Brenda

Santaclear

User
I like all your pieces you posted here, tnekkralc1956.....really good color sense, subject matter, darkness and mystery!

Tina

Older and wiser now
T, I really love the lighting in Come Here. It's like she glows from within. Lovely. :)

Other than the one I've been working on, on and off for a while (mostly off), and it's just some pencil with a bit of color, so not much to see, this is what I've got uploaded. They were all created in Photoshop with a Wacom tablet.

Detail of the above:

Portrait of a friend who used to post on these boards years ago, but who I haven't been in contact with for ages.

This one has been around a bit:

Some might recognize this one:

Thought I'd add these two. They were taken from drawings I did in life drawing class some years back, and then scanned and manipulated in photoshop. This was back before I started drawing fat bodies (then again, the school never really used any truly fat models). What a difference. :p

The previous two images were taken from the one below:

tnekkralc1956

...to see another great posting here. Thanks, T. You're in the right place for your work... if you want, that is. Same to you Cat. I am simply delighted with other artist's work... which I think is as it should be. Let's have some more... anyone?

Tina

Older and wiser now
...to see another great posting here. Thanks, T. You're in the right place for your work... if you want, that is. Same to you Cat. I am simply delighted with other artist's work... which I think is as it should be. Let's have some more... anyone?
And thank you, T. :)

Oh, and i think I know of someone who might be able to help with that swelling problem. Well, maybe "help" is the wrong word and "exacerbate" might be more accurate... :p :D

Latest posts