Quantcast

Calling All Artists

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

tnekkralc1956

"...but in the meantime, I want to cheat a little and brag on my daughter, who is a wonderful artist in her own right. This is a piece she did for her senior art class, which she recently entered in an art competition and won a "Superior" ranking."

Talent runs in the family it seems...

tnekkralc1956

Another offering in Bryce 5.

Trivia: She already knows and I doubt minds me saying so, but svs was the original inspiration for this meta character---also used in 'Quicksilver Dancer'. Thanks for looking, boys and girls.

Interesting detail?

If you look at the lip of the glass on the left and on the right you see a 'square' looking edge. This is one of the limitations of the geometry of all digital models. Sometimes the effect is more noticable than others, but it is always there, even in the high dollar work you see in the movies and TV.

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance

Another offering in Bryce 5.

Trivia: She already knows and I doubt minds me saying so, but svs was the original inspiration for this meta character---also used in 'Quicksilver Dancer'. Thanks for looking, boys and girls.

Interesting detail?

If you look at the lip of the glass on the left and on the right you see a 'square' looking edge. This is one of the limitations of the geometry of all digital models. Sometimes the effect is more noticable than others, but it is always there, even in the high dollar work you see in the movies and TV.
No, I don't mind you saying...but you left out the best part. I RAVED about it before I knew I was the inspiration. I've always said I love fat art that looks like me, I guess I've confirmed it! :)

btw, need I say that this one is amazing too? I LOVE IT!

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
Talent is clearly hereditary Joy, or at very least your daughter had a good teacher. I like her self portrait!

Stan

UMBROBOYUM

Wow everyone here has great work! I've been drawing for three weeks now, getting into other styles of art, I've downloaded bryce 6.1 but I have no idea how to use it!

anywho heres a picture I drew on Friday and colored in adobe-photoshop cs3

It's been resize and quality lowered for posting!

Enjoy!

tnekkralc1956

...great...

"White Hippo"
Poser 5 & V5I... *yawn*

Been asked about this: limitations in the model's basic morphing capacity make it nearly impossible to make fat faces, arms, and necks look right. Sorry.

Frankhw

BBW Betty's HD Teddy Bear
...great...
"White Hippo"
Poser 5 & V5I... *yawn*

Been asked about this: limitations in the model's basic morphing capacity make it nearly impossible to make fat faces, arms, and necks look right. Sorry.
oook is the model a kind of hippo taur and that mass behind her is the lower body? Or are there actually two models and the one in back is bent over showing off her assets? It looks like the former but I can't tell for sure.

tnekkralc1956

...anyway, the hippotaur, like the centaur (in some jerk's Behind-The-Closed-Doors-Of-My-Whatever thread) is a combination of two models. The unnecessary parts are rendered 'invisible' and the woman's hip is parentd to the hippo's head to make them act together as one model, rather than two. I have a third -taur model to round out the three. She's a skinny, so I'm working her torso onto a creature that is known for being lean. When she's finished I want to put her, the centaur woman, and the hippotaur woman in a scene together. That's all I'm disclosing...;)

RedVelvet

Airship Pirate
She's a skinny, so I'm working her torso onto a creature that is known for being lean. When she's finished I want to put her, the centaur woman, and the hippotaur woman in a scene together. That's all I'm disclosing...;)
This.......I am looking forward to seeing.

yup.

Frankhw

BBW Betty's HD Teddy Bear
All in all a good depiction of "built for comfort not speed":D

UMBROBOYUM

...great...

"White Hippo"
Poser 5 & V5I... *yawn*

Lovely!

I guess I should add in my latest sketch. This is the first version I have the second one up in another thread. Still learning how to draw :D