Quantcast

Calling All Artists

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Moonchild

Seniory McMember
Would anyone be interested at all in my 3D, non-BBW, entirely non-fat-related stuff? I've been screwing around with Blender, an open-source freeware 3d modeling, rendering, and animating program, and I'm in the beginning stages of not sucking.

I actually have a BBW-related project in mind but I need more practice first, I'm not quite up to the task.

UMBROBOYUM

Would anyone be interested at all in my 3D, non-BBW, entirely non-fat-related stuff? I've been screwing around with Blender, an open-source freeware 3d modeling, rendering, and animating program, and I'm in the beginning stages of not sucking.

I actually have a BBW-related project in mind but I need more practice first, I'm not quite up to the task.
Put them up.. I'd like to see what you got!

Moonchild

Seniory McMember
I should have just posted instead of asking first. Apparently my Windows XP noticed that I was running searches on how to dual-boot Linux and decided it couldn't bear to be second best, so yesterday morning it committed suicide and took my whole hard drive with it. I'm now running Linux Ubuntu, which I was planning on doing anyway, but without most of my stuff.

However I uploaded a few things to show my friends. My works-in-progress are gone, along with the files for the pictures I'm about to post, but I can deal with that in exchange for a secure OS that doesn't slow down, freeze, or crash as often as my old one.

As you can see, I'm a Nintendo nerd.

- The Master Sword - The first thing I made with Blender.
- 1-UP - My quasi-realistic take on the 1-up mushroom from Mario games.
- 1-UP cel-shaded - First try at Blenders toon shader settings.
- Helloween Logo - Wanted to try Bezier curves with something like a simple logo and I was listening to Helloween's new album at the time. Here is the actual original logo.
- - Just the jack-o-lantern part. This came out way better than I thought it would with the right lighting. The actual mesh really sucked.

tnekkralc1956

...another send-up to Maxfield Parrish. Background built and rendered in V5I and used as a 'backdrop' for the final render in Poser 5.

Frankhw

BBW Betty's HD Teddy Bear
Thats one wonderfully strong tree. :D
Beautiful render as always.

boobstoke

I was having a really hard time getting to work last night, so I figured I could get the juices going by doing a doodle or something.. referenced.. a little different than what I usually do... but fun anyways... :)

UMBROBOYUM

I was having a really hard time getting to work last night, so I figured I could get the juices going by doing a doodle or something.. referenced.. a little different than what I usually do... but fun anyways... :)

Beautiful! Great work! :D

Allie Cat

Hey doods, sorry I completely forgot to post this for almost a month, but around the end of last month I did this picture of CrystalUT11: linky

Sorry, you gotta go to my dA to see it because I don't have it uploaded to my photobucket account.

Risible

Monkey Daze
I would buy some, i meant
Actually, I bought that little beauty, on Ebay. I'm thrilled with it; I haven't got around to it yet, but my plan is to get a nice black frame for it and find a perfect small space for it.

I think Lady at Large's work is particularly lovely and appealing.

Latest posts