• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Calling All Artists

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnekkralc1956

I'd like to keep this thread tasteful. Let's leave sOmething to the imagination, please. I want you artists to come out here and shine. Give your best.

... please keep the public applause to a minimum, -mEanINg- keep your kudo's and criticizisms between you and the artist; intimacy comes to mind. If nothing else, you have my thanks for it. I'll start with...

Eve. And if I were Adam I'd have said, "LORD... Thank You."

With minumal postwork this is all CG. Built her in Poser 5; textured, lit, and gave her life in Vue 5 Infinite. Thanks for looking. That's all I desire.

View attachment 19734

Back