Quantcast

Calling all Youngsters!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

phatmariposa

I'll be too old for this thread in about a month :-(. Oh well, the first 1/2 century has been AWESOME and here's to looking forward to even MORE FABULOUS YEARS! :p

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
i figured out something last night.. as long as you can still laugh at a fart joke you're young.
However, you're mature if you don't laugh at all fart jokes- just the good ones.

That's pretty much my maturity barometer right there.

piratechick

However, you're mature if you don't laugh at all fart jokes- just the good ones.

That's pretty much my maturity barometer right there.
i can agree with that. i watched these videos of a hidden camera type prank video where a guy would be in target and use a fart machine he invented to make them sound more real.. ohman. i nearly cried a few times.

kateri_karui

22 in less than two weeks~! *does the youngster dance...there IS one, you know*
FA in the "I write it and draw it" sense. ;)

Sephiran427

I'm 15. I suppose one could call me a "gainer". I really don't fake an age. It sometimes may seem that way though.

Aust99

SOLD! It's sassy, it's catchy, i'm in!
Abbreviations?I'm thinking 'TM20GOPWDKWTHTWTBBRSYENUF2EL', just rolls off the tongue.

Sign me up, we have our first three members.
I'm with you...... 24 atm.... how did that happen?

jamesdevise

I'm with you...... 24 atm.... how did that happen?
I know what you mean, had my cousins 18th this weekend in the same pub as we had mine....I was thinking 'i'm still around the same age' and then it hit me...that was 6 years ago! arghhhh christ on a bike!

So looks like this group's got a few more members! soon this forum will be ours....

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
I'm getting older and older than this thread by the year. I turn 27 in yikes! 2.5 months!

<clings to the thread>

calauria

La Negra Hermosa
I'm 38, just turned 38 and I'm always mistaken for being in my late teens to no more than 25. It's like than with my whole family, we are a lot older than we look. We must be a clan of vampires.

I guess with my bubbly, giggly and goofy personality helps to make me seem a lot younger, also....LOL...:p

Latest posts