Can a person stop being attracted bbws and ssbbws?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

The 'toxic white male' rhetoric may be an issue, but it will quickly be tossed aside by the vast majority of women who really are just looking for a good man. If you are financially secure and not actually physically 'ugly' (and no, you do not need to look like anything special), then there is a whole world of single, 40+ BBW women out there. Although, as Screaming Chicken said, you are more likely than not to encounter women with a whole lot of emotuional baggage from failed past relationships and decades of discrimination. So, it is no cakewalk to find a partner in this paradigm, but far from being some immense hurdle.............

i HAVE ENTERED MY 60'S. When I was younger I found BBW could move a lot better than when they had aged. Carnal activity is active event. However in saying that I have seen many people who when married were slimmer than they are now but they still love each over and just as active with each other.
It is the person that completes you regardless of the body.

extra_m13

stop being attracted to bbw and ssbbw ? mmm, difficult question. i dont think that is likely for most of the people. you dont go from being attracted to blondies to latins in a heartbet or over the years. it can happen for sure but it is not likely. personally... its been over 20 years since i identify myself as a ... i was called a chubbychaser at first. by a chubby girl. and on the contrary, while i do appreciate thin girls i am now much more at peace knowing that i will always prefer the chubby one, and if she gains, the better. that is probably the only thing still in the air. do i enjoy more the overweight or the gain weight? but, the goal is always to get the ssbbw for sure

Bigdj1977

I don’t think that’s possible for most people. You like what you like within certain parameters. While I am physically attracted to a wide range of fat women, I am never physically attracted to skinny or slim women. I don’t think I could control that to change. However, within the range of fat women, I have experienced a shift from being mainly attracted to chubby thick BBWs to very fat SSBBWs.

Not for me. I am attracted, often strongly, to slim / fit women, but I know deep down if I was ever single again, if I ended up in a relationship with such a woman I would always be encouraging/ enabling her to put on weight. It’s just how I’m wired, I can’t turn it off.

waldo

Not for me. I am attracted, often strongly, to slim / fit women, but I know deep down if I was ever single again, if I ended up in a relationship with such a woman I would always be encouraging/ enabling her to put on weight. It’s just how I’m wired, I can’t turn it off.
So, you are saying that you have a fixation on taking slim women and fattening them up!? I am a little unsettled by that. However, there are many slim women who are miserable, because they have a natural tendency to be heavier (see Hunter McGrady) and literally must starve themselves to remain 'svelte'. So interacting with such a woman and helping her to accept her body's natural tendencies could be a good thing.

Latest posts