Can a person stop being attracted bbws and ssbbws?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

The 'toxic white male' rhetoric may be an issue, but it will quickly be tossed aside by the vast majority of women who really are just looking for a good man. If you are financially secure and not actually physically 'ugly' (and no, you do not need to look like anything special), then there is a whole world of single, 40+ BBW women out there. Although, as Screaming Chicken said, you are more likely than not to encounter women with a whole lot of emotuional baggage from failed past relationships and decades of discrimination. So, it is no cakewalk to find a partner in this paradigm, but far from being some immense hurdle.............

i HAVE ENTERED MY 60'S. When I was younger I found BBW could move a lot better than when they had aged. Carnal activity is active event. However in saying that I have seen many people who when married were slimmer than they are now but they still love each over and just as active with each other.
It is the person that completes you regardless of the body.

extra_m13

stop being attracted to bbw and ssbbw ? mmm, difficult question. i dont think that is likely for most of the people. you dont go from being attracted to blondies to latins in a heartbet or over the years. it can happen for sure but it is not likely. personally... its been over 20 years since i identify myself as a ... i was called a chubbychaser at first. by a chubby girl. and on the contrary, while i do appreciate thin girls i am now much more at peace knowing that i will always prefer the chubby one, and if she gains, the better. that is probably the only thing still in the air. do i enjoy more the overweight or the gain weight? but, the goal is always to get the ssbbw for sure

Bigdj1977

I don’t think that’s possible for most people. You like what you like within certain parameters. While I am physically attracted to a wide range of fat women, I am never physically attracted to skinny or slim women. I don’t think I could control that to change. However, within the range of fat women, I have experienced a shift from being mainly attracted to chubby thick BBWs to very fat SSBBWs.

Not for me. I am attracted, often strongly, to slim / fit women, but I know deep down if I was ever single again, if I ended up in a relationship with such a woman I would always be encouraging/ enabling her to put on weight. It’s just how I’m wired, I can’t turn it off.

waldo

Not for me. I am attracted, often strongly, to slim / fit women, but I know deep down if I was ever single again, if I ended up in a relationship with such a woman I would always be encouraging/ enabling her to put on weight. It’s just how I’m wired, I can’t turn it off.
So, you are saying that you have a fixation on taking slim women and fattening them up!? I am a little unsettled by that. However, there are many slim women who are miserable, because they have a natural tendency to be heavier (see Hunter McGrady) and literally must starve themselves to remain 'svelte'. So interacting with such a woman and helping her to accept her body's natural tendencies could be a good thing.

luckyfa

I tried really hard several years ago and it didn‘t work. But that‘s just me. Whether the admiration of excess female body fat and its exclusivity are genetic or learned, or both, they’re deeply ingrained, aren‘t they?

I tried really hard several years ago and it didn‘t work. But that‘s just me. Whether the admiration of excess female body fat and its exclusivity are genetic or learned, or both, they’re deeply ingrained, aren‘t they?
There are several things you cannot control but may change due to experiences and events.
One is whether you go same sex or opposite or worse both. The same sex is only about 10 percent of the population. This leaves 90% of your preferred sex for sexually encounters going 'No way'.
Bi sexual leaves you in a situation where attracted to everything. One person is not everything therefore one partner does not fulfil all your desire. To no fault of theirs you need to substitute from both pools.
If you are of the 90 percent then there are the same compatible issues in the other types of relationships.
However if you like to play with the bountiful body that is pure soft flesh then you do have some advantages over the skinny bone people. One they are not battling with gymnasium and food restrictions. Apart from emotional issues of sustaining the teenage body which is takes massive effort and resolve they seem to think that that they will silently loose the battle and are insecure.
Picking a gainer can work out cheaper than Gymnasium fees and healthy foods but clothing cost that of a growing child.
I love been compressed by a body that is 150 kilograms plus especially where so much of their weight is at the midriff. The soft pillow like flesh that weighs like a large bolder is so great. In saying that I also fine the skinny narrow lighter body places all their crushing force in a concentrated spot.
I enjoy both ends of spectrum but the average do not turn my head. I reached this point by trying all types.
With this I say you might narrow the type of overweight people you like or expand your desire. Or you might find the opposite has it desirable fun qualities.
Enjoy as much as you can safely and if things change roll with it. Otherwise yes you will always look to the expanded body people.

Orso

Yes, fashion can be a reason. But take my case. I was always out of the closet, when I was a teenager and later on all my friends (and my girlfriends) knew of my attraction to BBWs. I am not a strong person, so I think that any average person can withstand peer pressure, and the average persons are the greatest majority.

Besides, I was speaking of good reasons, and peer pressure is definitely not a good one.

Ilegalpat

Some of this assumes looks are the only thing that brings people together. I have dated women of all shapes and sizes. Yes, I prefer a taller bigger woman. But, I dated a girl who was 5'1 95 pounds. There is more to attraction than just the size of a woman. Brains and personality play a part in that attraction and holding it.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
One is whether you go same sex or opposite or worse both. The same sex is only about 10 percent of the population. This leaves 90% of your preferred sex for sexually encounters going 'No way'.
Bi sexual leaves you in a situation where attracted to everything. One person is not everything therefore one partner does not fulfil all your desire. To no fault of theirs you need to substitute from both pools.

NZ, you have a lot of great thoughts and opinions and it's really interesting hearing them, but this sort of thing is not okay. Bisexual people are not 'worse' than gay/straight people and neither are they attracted to everyone or unable to have monogamous relationships. Saying so is just homo/biphobic and not tolerated at all on Dims.

Let's be honest. We're all biased; we're here on this site, having this discussion. With that said.

Over the years, I've been very fortunate, having crossed paths and had relationships (romantic and otherwise) with women who are intelligent, and beautiful inside and out, but I've only been attracted to those who are BBW. I would say I have a weakness for BBWs, as I find them Irresistible. It has been this way my whole life, it has not waned in the least.

So, for me, it is like asking if a Bee can stop liking nectar. I'm a Bee who loves nectar and can't imagine anything better than being covered in it.

NZ, you have a lot of great thoughts and opinions and it's really interesting hearing them, but this sort of thing is not okay. Bisexual people are not 'worse' than gay/straight people and neither are they attracted to everyone or unable to have monogamous relationships. Saying so is just homo/biphobic and not tolerated at all on Dims.
I think I am misunderstood here.
I am NOT saying Bisexuals are bad people. I am saying although most Bisexuals do marry their opposite sex that now and again they cross over to their own sex for something that their partner physically cannot give.
This shows up in dating sites where the partner advertises for someone to give their partner what they cannot supply.
The partner does not want the marriage to break and accepts that their other half has unfulfilled needs.(not wants).
I apologise to anyone who feels I said Bisexual are bad people. The subject was being attracted to bountiful people instead of skinny.
The statement I have made through my responses in many panels is that a person does not choose whether they are attracted to: skinny, chubby, muscular, morbidly obese, bisexual, same sex opposite sex or even both sexes.
I have even stated that I like extremes of size. The under weight as well as over weight. I am not saying there is anything wrong with average. They are just do not grab 'MY' attention. Therefore it would be wrong for me to date them, as it would be a falsehood.
Now as far my interactions with Bisexual goes I have very little experiences but the Lesbian Couple I did interact with did not want to break up over one of their needs but felt bad bring the 3rd person in, as a "strap on" did not substitute a male. 99.9% of the time both were contented with each other but do have conflict with themselves when external person to the relationship was required.
The internal conflict of seeking outside the relationship comes in many forms. A common one is that one of the partner wants BDSM and the other does not want to use such a device resulting in the use of a prostitute. Everyone likes to think that they can satisfy their partner and bisexual is one incident where this is not possible. The bisexual is not choosing to be this way to be promiscuous, as they genuinely have no say in it.
The word worse is used in regards to internal conflicts that come from something outside their choice.
I have personally seen the internal conflict inside a bisexual and in no way think they bad people for it. I am glad I am spared of this issue and sympathise to those who live through it.
The girls choose me because I am a mountain man living in harsh and tough conditions but afterwards was given a rating of 'not man enough'. From the conversation that followed she wanted barbaric where I was sensual just like her girlfriend.
We do not choose our needs and there is nothing wrong with people who's needs are not main stream.

Skins87

I think tastes can change,prefrences can change.I would say yes.I find thin women attractive and full figured women attractive.I prefer a fuller figure.

Some of this assumes looks are the only thing that brings people together. I have dated women of all shapes and sizes. Yes, I prefer a taller bigger woman. But, I dated a girl who was 5'1 95 pounds. There is more to attraction than just the size of a woman. Brains and personality play a part in that attraction and holding it.
I spend little time in the city so I do a lot of No Strings Attached meetings. As the separation is good as already happen I have over looked the person that they are. Now after saying that there are some woman that I have backed away from simply because they make being swept down the Rangitiki River feel safe.
At the same time I am open to finding someone whom I can spend time with on an often basis.

Latest posts