can a very thin guy get a bbw/ssbbw?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

thinguyforbbw

hi,

im 5 7, and weigh 110 lbs, am 32 years of age, have glasses etc - you get the picture. I am attracted to much bigger women, but it seems to me that bigger women do not like being with thin guys because a thin guy makes them look fatter and unfeminine. Is this true?

i was also once in a hotel with a colleague of mine and a fat woman walked past and I just commented that she is gorgeous and my colleague said "she'd squash you, she needs a guy like me to handle her" (he's a big guy). I've never had a big girlfriend, now obviously I cannot make love to a big woman with her on top because of my size, but surely there are other positions in which I can be successful, yes?

what I am basically asking is, should I just be realistic and drop this idea of finding a bbw/ssbbw?

thanks

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
hi,

im 5 7, and weigh 110 lbs, am 32 years of age, have glasses etc - you get the picture. I am attracted to much bigger women, but it seems to me that bigger women do not like being with thin guys because a thin guy makes them look fatter and unfeminine. Is this true?

i was also once in a hotel with a colleague of mine and a fat woman walked past and I just commented that she is gorgeous and my colleague said "she'd squash you, she needs a guy like me to handle her" (he's a big guy). I've never had a big girlfriend, now obviously I cannot make love to a big woman with her on top because of my size, but surely there are other positions in which I can be successful, yes?

what I am basically asking is, should I just be realistic and drop this idea of finding a bbw/ssbbw?

thanks
I don't think it should be a problem thinguy. I mean, I wouldn't try to carry an ssbbw over my shoulder if I were you but I don't see any reason why sex would be difficult or why she can't be on top. Only if you or she has physical limitations that make it uncomfortable: i.e. a bad back, bum knees, etc. If that's the case there are plenty of other positions to choose from and lots of threads here that talk about them.

Seth Warren

May she always be True
but it seems to me that bigger women do not like being with thin guys because a thin guy makes them look fatter and unfeminine. Is this true?
No. It is an inaccurate generalisation. Most of the large women I've talked to don't like large men. This would probably account for why they were dating my waify ass.

Yes you can have a big woman on top. I've done it many, many, MANY times (and lo, it is good). This squashing myth needs to be...well, crushed.

I wouldn't call that realistic, I'd call it self-defeating. Also, I'd call it unfair to any skinny women you were "settling" for. To thine own self be true and to hell with what everyone else thinks.

BothGunsBlazing

Back...ish
I never got the whole why skinny men think they can't be on the bottom. It's not like fat women are filled with bricks.

stldpn

hi,

thanks
lol I hope you're joking boss... In my experince most big girls want average to slim guys.

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ
dude what are you smoking.

almost every fat chick i know wants a thin dude.

my man is pretty thin. well, not too thin. i would be sad. i guess 110 lbs is kinda small. i dunno. i can't get too philosophical about it.

this was kinda hard to type. i am amazed there are no typos.

MizzSnakeBite

Taking a Break From Here
hi,

thanks
Thin, slender guys are fine (I'm SS).

You might look at the thread on the Weight Board titled "The Realities of Dating a SSBBW" (or something like that). That might get you headed towards some information you might like to know (and need to know).
Hope that helps,
Mizz

Inhibited

now obviously I cannot make love to a big woman with her on top because of my size.
I used to think i would squash someone who was on bottom until reading some forums, am glad some of the guys have commented as i needed reassuring after reading the OP comment...

stldpn

I used to think i would squash someone who was on bottom until reading some forums, am glad some of the guys have commented as i needed reassuring after reading the OP comment...
The human body is remarkably resilient... unless you're 500+ and passing out cold on someone it's unlikely you'll do any permanent damage... On the other hand... I prefer average to larger girls simply because they do feel more sturdy under me...

liz (di-va)

Those damn Commodores!
View attachment 74186

thinguyforbbw: The answer to your thread's question is yes, definitely yes. Listen to the peoples. Don't decide dating a big girl is impossible...what would that further but your own unhappiness?

Jay West Coast

Witness to the Thickness
Dude, it sounds like your problem has more to do with your own self-consciousness about your figure than anything else. Just as you like what you like, so do women. Simply put, there is someone for everyone.

Plenty of big women like slim guys. But keep in mind that that's not all they like; anybody serious about dating you is going to be dating much more than your body.

ohwhynot

i know i'm repeating some of what's already been said but sounds like the issue might be thinking of this solely as a weight issue as if those are the only relevant factors, my advice is to forget about it as a roadblock since it only will be if you think it is.

thinguyforbbw

lol I hope you're joking boss... In my experince most big girls want average to slim guys.
most of the big girls I see over here tend to be with beefy guys!!! In fact, I don't think I have ever seen a big woman with a guy as thin as me.
I also tried a dating site (as I don't seem to meet really big women in my life), and one bbw had a friend looking for her and she said that she thinks I am a good bloke but that I am too thin for her friend, and another bbw said I am too thin too!

But reading from what others have said on here in addition to you, I guess there really is no hard and fast rule, and I guess some big girls don't mind really slim guys and maybe I just havent met one.

It is also heartening to know that at least some big women don't think a thin guy can't handle them, as I hate stereotypes.

Thank for you replies all, and I wish all the best for everyone.

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
most of the big girls I see over here tend to be with beefy guys!!! In fact, I don't think I have ever seen a big woman with a guy as thin as me.
I also tried a dating site (as I don't seem to meet really big women in my life), and one bbw had a friend looking for her and she said that she thinks I am a good bloke but that I am too thin for her friend, and another bbw said I am too thin too!

But reading from what others have said on here in addition to you, I guess there really is no hard and fast rule, and I guess some big girls don't mind really slim guys and maybe I just havent met one.

It is also heartening to know that at least some big women don't think a thin guy can't handle them, as I hate stereotypes.

Well, here at Dimensions we're all sort of cosmopolitan about such things due to exposure. Out in the big wide world though there are lots of big women who are so self concious about their heft that they fear hurting a smaller person. That theory has been vigorously tested here however and I'm happy to report you haven't a thing to worry about. You should be as safe as a babe in mother's arms on the bottom. Wishing all the best for you too thinguy.

stldpn

Well all ladies have preferences. "This thing of ours" as they say, you get a mixed bag when you combine fat acceptance and, fat admiration. Mostly because only the latter denotes overt pleasure in fat. I have to admit sometimes admiration's a one way street, in fact I think way too often it's a one way street. There are a lot of Fat Girls/Guys who just aren't turned on by the very idea of touching someone else's fat body. And while some people might be accepting of a larger partner because they themselves are heavier, it doesn't mean they wouldn't be more "into" a thin person physically.

I've gotten incredibly lucky to find someone who more than just "accepts" my chub. I hope everyone has that opportunity at least once in life.

Latest posts