• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

can a very thin guy get a bbw/ssbbw?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thinguyforbbw

hi,

im 5 7, and weigh 110 lbs, am 32 years of age, have glasses etc - you get the picture. I am attracted to much bigger women, but it seems to me that bigger women do not like being with thin guys because a thin guy makes them look fatter and unfeminine. Is this true?

i was also once in a hotel with a colleague of mine and a fat woman walked past and I just commented that she is gorgeous and my colleague said "she'd squash you, she needs a guy like me to handle her" (he's a big guy). I've never had a big girlfriend, now obviously I cannot make love to a big woman with her on top because of my size, but surely there are other positions in which I can be successful, yes?

what I am basically asking is, should I just be realistic and drop this idea of finding a bbw/ssbbw?

thanks

Latest posts

Back