• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Can you love someone you're not attracted to?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugarkitten7

I've asked this question once before on DIMS, and got some really great answers. But now I'm asking this question again.

I know that everyone is attracted to different things. And there are alot of things that contribute to loving someone. Obviously it's not all about physical appearance, but can you love someone you aren't attracted to sexually/physically?

I am a FFA, and love a guy who's bigger. My longterm boyfriend, was once a larger guy. But has recently slimmed down. Now, don't get me wrong, I really care for him and we've been together for a several years. But lately, maybe from the lack of lately, I've been glancing at guys who are bigger. I want to slap myself in the face, not that I would even act on it, but what am I doing? I feel shallow and bad about it, sure it's natural for us to think other people are attractive but it just makes me wonder. Can we stay in love with people we're not attracted to? Should it matter at all?

Other FFA's have you been in love with slimmer men/men you find unattractive? BHM's have you been in love with anyone you found unattractive?

Latest posts

Back