• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Canon EOS 350D Rebel XT

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora

Kushy Curves
Unfortunately I gotta let this baby go and put my wildlife photography to a halt. My last year of college is going to be expensive - I'll be living off campus.

Included is the camera, two lenses, bag, two batteries, two battery chargers, memory card, and instruction manual.

Lenses: One 28-90mm lens (the auto focus is picky but the lens itself works well), and one 75-300mm zoom lens.

Bag: Nice fanny pack style carrying bag - holds the camera (with the small lens attached) and two larger lenses. Waist strap might be a bit small (just fits mine at 48 inches or so).

The camera recently (maybe in January?) had an overhaul cleaning and hasn't been used since.

Selling the whole works for $500 shipped to anywhere in the US. I wouldn't need it all up front - partial payments over a month's time would be okay.

Inquire for shipping outside the US!

Love you guys. <3

Latest posts

Back