• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Capes and Cuisines #1: Too Many Sweets for the Sweet! (SSBBW, XWG, Stuffing)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vongola27

~BBW, SSBBW, Stuffing, and a smidgen of Humiliation ~XWG - When a young heroine is kidnapped by a devious villain, it's up to her friend to save the day. Can she save her captured companion without succumbing to traps most twisted, diabolical, and fattening?

Author's Note: This is a story I posted up on Fantasy Feeder a while back and it's part of a bigger story line that I intend to get back to very soon. It's also the second FA/WG story I've ever written, so let me know what you think!

Capes and Cuisines #1:
Too Many Sweets for the Sweet!

by Vongola27

Part 1: When A Fool Calls

In which we meet our heroes, our villain, and the plot grows as thick as Ultragirl's waist

Winggirl was not a fan of Metroville: it was too bright, too cheerful, and most of all, too open. Whenever she went there, she always felt exposed; there were no gargoyles for her to hide behind or dark alleys to duck into. She hated how everyone brought attention to her, even if she was trying to be stealthy and take down a villain while unseen. But probably the worst part of the city was its protector, Ultragirl.

Ultragirl was the cousin of Ultraman, the greatest hero on the planet, and whenever he was off-planet, he would leave the blond brat in charge of Metroville.

To be fair, Ultragirl was not the worst hero ever, but she still had a lot to learn about the job. She was too brash and bold when it came to fighting the bad guys, which meant even more destruction than usual, plus she did such a terrible job with clean-up and repair that the city had told her to stop trying to fix everything. And while she might have been nigh invulnerable, she still underestimated her enemies, which often meant that someone (Winggirl) would have to save her.

Why was it Winggirl's responsibility to save this naïve sidekick? For starters, they were both teammates on the Teen Defenders, and with the rising mortality rate among teen heroes, they all had to watch out for each other. Second, they were both apprentices of the world's greatest heroes, who in turn were close friends, so she feared the retribution of a vengeful Ultraman. Above all else, Winggirl was the first human Ultragirl had formed a bond with: when she arrived a few years back, the poor girl had mistaken Wingman's sidekick for a former friend on Argon; even after they cleared up her misunderstanding, Ultragirl clung to Winggirl like glue. Much as she hated it, she was stuck taking care of the girl.

Which brings us to her latest visit to the city. Last night, as she was pursuing the Clown, Winggirl received a call from Ultragirl, who told her about the most amazing bakery that had opened in Metroville. She went on and on about the place, praising their donuts and cheering their éclairs, and just before Winggirl could hang up, Ultragirl asked her to come visit on the weekend and try the store out.

"Mara," Winggirl had said, "I've got a very busy weekend ahead of me; I'm still trying to find the Puzzler. Can't you get Titania to go with you?"

"She's out visiting her uncle this weekend. Come on, Brenda, it'll be fun! We can munch on sweets, talk about cute boys, and tell jokes about procreation, just like in the movies. It'll be a blast!"

Winggirl rolled her eyes. That was another problem she had with Ultragirl; she was still trying to learn the English tongue, so whenever they spoke, it came out rough.

"I'll see what I can do. Got to go: the Clown just let out laughing gas!"

She clicked her phone off and pursued the villain of the evening, putting Ultragirl's request at the back of her mind. By the time she had returned to the Aerie, it was all but forgotten until she got another call, again from Ultragirl.

Frustrated after failing to catch the Clown, Winggirl took the call and barked, "What do you want, Mara?!"

"That's not way to talk to a friend," came a slithery voice on the other end. Winggirl recognized it right away: the Fool.

The Fool was one of the Man of Might's oldest enemies and one of the least respected. She started out when Ultraman was still developing his powers, back when he was still only leaping tall buildings and moving faster than a bullet. Having no powers of her own, the Fool relied on jokes and tricks to confuse the mighty hero so that she could commit crimes without him knowing. It was all a game to her and for a while, she was considered a worthy adversary of Ultraman, but that changed as time went on.

When Ultraman learned how to fly and shoot lasers from his eyes, villains like the Fool or the Dollmaker were not worthy of his attention; all it took was a stern look to send the normal crooks running. After calls stopped coming in for their help, Dollmaker retired from the business and made toys for charity, but the Fool never gave up. She was determined to keep playing tricks on the Man of Might whether she profited from them or not; she lived for the thrill of the gag, not the reward. And when Ultragirl moved into town, she found herself a new rube to mess with, giving the poor, misunderstanding girl a hard time any chance she could. It seemed that she was up to something yet again; Ultragirl was hardly ever without her phone.

"How did you get this phone?" asked Winggirl. "Only Ultragirl can activate it."

"I asked her for it," the Fool replied, acting as if it was so obvious. "You know how she can be, so very trusting and naïve. She really should know better than to let any stranger play with her toys."

"Where is she?"

"In a chair. A comfy one, not like those awful things your rogues use in Arcane City. She's just putting her feet up while I give her a home-cooked meal."

Winggirl had no idea what the Fool meant by that, but nothing she said or did made sense, so she waited for the inevitable explanation. Sure enough, like any good villain, the Fool was happy to elaborate.

"Here," she said, fumbling with the phone, "let me turn on the camera for you."

When Winggirl held her phone before her, she could not believe what she saw. Ultragirl was seated in a recliner, one that could easily fit a sumo wrestler, and she was bathed in blue light. What made the scene so surreal was that Ultragirl looked to be about fifty pounds heavier than when she last saw her.

Everything about her was so much bigger: her breasts were the size of grapefruits, her stomach was the size of a hefty pumpkin, and what little of her legs looked beefier; even her face was rounder and softer, which showed against the metal contraption attached to her head. Four clamps ran from the back of her head and into her mouth, prompting her to chew despite her signs of protest. What was she chewing? Chocolate pies, and plenty of them.

The Fool, giggling all the while, panned the camera across to show a conveyor belt leading from a large pile of sweets to Ultragirl's controlled mouth. Every time she finished chewing, a new sweet came up to her and the poor girl was forced to consume another treat. Dollops of cream and sauce covered her red top and most of her 'U' logo, but she had more pressing things to worry about. As she ate and ate, the Fool brought the camera back around to show her narrow, angular face.

"I'll bet you're wondering what happened, Wing-Thing," the wiry woman said, running a hand through her hair. "Well, it's all very simple. I set up a shop in Metroville and pretended to be an enthusiastic baker, one who loved sharing her sweets with all good people. One hit of the stuff was enough to bring Ultra-bimbo around for more, and after a day or two, she was hooked. I told her about a special treat I was making in honor of her and her cousin and that I wanted her to get a peek at it, so she followed me to my backroom where I bombarded her with blue Argonite rays and stripped her of her powers. I then strapped her into my comfiest chair and hooked up an eating mechanism to her face so that no matter how hard she tries, she won't be able to stop eating."

"How did you manage to make her so big?" Winggirl asked, snapping out of her daze. "I saw her yesterday and she was skinny as a rail."

"Oh, that was easy. Meg Mexlor owed me a favor, so I asked her to make me a chemical that could turn calories instantly into fat. I just mixed it into the pies and voila, Ultragirl becomes Ultra-blimp!"

Winggirl glared at the grinning fiend. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I have a challenge for you, Winggirl," the Fool chuckled. "My hideout is lined with lead, so there's no way Ultraman can look inside and see me. I want to see how one of her little friends does in trying to save her. I've laid out an array of traps, traps that will leave you like Ultra-pig here, and you need to avoid them and get your friend out. Think you can handle that?"

If she could, Winggirl would have reached through the screen and punched the smirking prankster in the face. She growled and said, "I hope you realize what a big mistake you've made, Fool. When I get there, I am going to make you wish you'd retired with the rest of the has-beens."

At that taunt, the Fool scowled. She fixed her green jacket and huffed. "Challenge accepted. Just so you know, that little jab of yours just earned your friend another hundred pies."

Ultragirl's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates and she let out muffled pleas for help before the Fool shut off the video. Winggirl stowed her phone away and raced to the Wing, Wingman's flying machine. It was the quickest way to Metroville, and in light of the circumstances, her mentor would not mind her borrowing it.

Winggirl hated going to Metroville. She hated the odd villains, the chipper people, and their all-too-naïve protectors. Ultragirl was annoying, frustrating, and more than a little clingy, but no one was going to mess with her except for Winggirl.

Latest posts

Back