• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Capes and Cuisines #2: In the Bastille of Baccus! (BBW, XWG, Inflation, Dom)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vongola27

~BBW, XWG, Stuffing, Inflation, Humiliation, and a spoonful of Bondage: can Sensation Girl and her Amazonian sisters escape from the grip of chaos, or will they become slaves to decadence and domination?

Author's Note: And here's the next episode. I tried to do something a little different this time around, go into a few elements I've never really explored before, so let me know what you think of them. It's a bit of a slow burn this time around, but when it gets going, it'll get going good. ;)

Capes and Cuisines#2:
In the Bastille of Bacchus!

by Vongola27

Part 1: A Night on the Town
As Helena Troy and her friends prepare for a girls' night out, trouble looms on the horizon...

Friday night: a time for the young to enjoy themselves and seek out excitement from their world; where anything can happen if you allow yourself to venture from the safety of your normal world. For some though, they never dare venture from their shell, for fear of what might be waiting around the horizon. Helena Troy is one such person, and this Friday night found her in her dormitory room at Marston University, talking with a friend via the World Wide Web.

"How's Brenda coping with the chair, Mara?" the young student asked her blond friend on the other side of the country. This friend was none other than Ultragirl, maiden of might and cousin to Ultraman, the world's greatest hero! But why would Plain Jane Helena Troy be talking with a bona fide superhero? Because she herself was once a member of the cape and cowl community herself!

Some years back, Helena Troy had joined her sister, Sensation Woman, in bettering the world of Man as Sensation Girl, second of the Amazons to leave their home island. Helena even helped to found the team known as the Teen Defenders alongside Pug, Kid Crash, Aquamaiden, and Swift. But as she grew older, Helena realized that she wanted to enjoy what the world had to offer and live an ordinary life among its people. With a heavy heart, she retired the identity of Sensation Girl and became an assistant professor at Marston University, an all-girl academy that also served as an embassy of sorts for Amazons.

"She is adapting quite easily, Helena," Ultragirl replied. "You should see her: she can get around just as easily as walking; she can network with everyone in Arcane City; she is even learning how to fight! I would have thought that Brenda would be wanting to slow down because of what happened, but I think she is more active now than before!"

The girl they were referring to was Augury, the heroine formerly known as Winggirl. After being fattened in a set of diabolical traps laid out by the Fool, the girl detective broke her legs and was confined to a wheelchair. Rather than get away from the game and recuperate as her friends had hoped, Brenda Gorman had become a valuable assistant for the caped crusaders in her city by giving them insider knowledge on crimes occurring in the streets below. Augury was fast becoming a great aid to the superhero community, wheelchair or not.

"You should come out to see her sometime soon; I know she would love to catch up with you. This whole dialogue has been great, if you ask me," Ultragirl remarked. "I can not even remember the last time we spoke!"

"It certainly has been a while, hasn't it?" Helena sighed. "Sorry, Mara, but I've just been so busy with keeping the girls together here. Casey's from the U.S., so she knows about the culture, but trying to help Minerva adapt has been crazy. The girl's just trying to pick a fight with everyone around her all the time! I don't know why she's even here; she should still be in Felicity Island's rehabilitation clinic."

"I am certain you will manage just fine, Helena. You were always the rock of the Teen Defenders, the glue that held us together. You talked Kid Crash into coming out of retirement, you helped Swift get off the drugs, and you even helped Watchdog get over his disco obsession! If there's anyone who can help Minerva calm down, it's you," the Maiden of Might smiled.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, Mara. I'll talk to you later, okay?" Helena did not want to talk much longer with her friend, for it only served to remind her of how disconnected she was from the whole community now.

"Promise you will call upon Brenda soon?"

"Promise."

Helena shut her laptop and rubbed the bridge of her nose. Ultragirl always expected her to keep in touch with everyone, but now that she was so busy with the university, she felt so isolated from her friends. She was the last one to find out that Crash and Ruby Ring were dating, she missed the invite to Aquamaiden's princess coronation, and she had no idea that Wingman was up to his fourth Pug. There was a whole world of activity going on around her, but she had no idea what was there.

The former heroine was taken from her melancholy by a knock on the door. "Hey, Helena, can I come in?"

Before she could answer, the girl on the other side opened the door. Standing in the doorway was Casey Sanders, the current Sensation Girl and one of two girls in the Byrne House that were not Amazons. Casey was shorter than Helena due to this fact, but she had hair as golden as the sun and the complexion of a movie star, a far cry from her younger days by Sensation Woman's side. Once, she had been this gangly, awkward girl who hid behind a wig and goggles; now she was a stunning goddess of a girl. That fact was accentuated by the short, red dress that clung to her toned body.

"Why haven't you changed?" she asked as if she were expecting Helena to be dressed like her. In stark contrast, the Troy girl was wearing blue sweatpants and a red sweatshirt that red "Marston" on the front; the whole ensemble was completed by bunny slippers. "We're leaving soon!"

"Leaving for what?"

"Our night on the town!" Casey exclaimed. "We're gonna go hit up that new club downtown, Thyrsus, to celebrate the end of the school year. You've got to come with; it'll be the hypest!"

"Go clubbing with you girls? No no no, out of the question," Helena shook her head. "First off, Minerva is still in deep trouble for punching out that rugby player last week; she can't leave the house. Second, I don't like clubs."

"We'll sneak Minerva out in the invisible car."

"Well, I still don't like clubs."

"Come on, Helena," Casey pleaded. "We need our head sister to come with us!"

"No means no, Casey!"

Casey sighed and walked over to sit on Helena's bed. "Look, I didn't want to have to say this, but the real reason we're doing this is because we want to get you out of the house. You've been cooped up in here for weeks; the only time you've left is to go to classes or get groceries. You need to get out and live a little, girl."

Helena thought about it and was brought back to her earlier reminiscing. When was the last time she had allowed herself to have some fun? When did she become such a stick in the mud? Where was the girl who ran from Felicity Island so that she could experience the great, wide world?

"Can you give me twenty minutes?" Helena asked with a small grin on the corners of her mouth.

"I'll give you all the time you need!" Casey declared as her eyes lit up. She wrapped Helena in a great, big hug and squeezed her tight. "We're gonna have an awesome time tonight!"

Once Casey pranced out of the room, Helena made her way to the bathroom to get showered up. After stripping from her baggy clothing, the former heroine looked over herself in the mirror and gasped at what she saw. How could she not have noticed how poor she looked before? Her skin, bronze as the metal itself, was beginning to fade, and her hair was no longer luxurious; it hung limp and weak. But worst of all was the small potbelly sitting on the top of her panties, hanging just a smidgen over the edge. Her whole body was soft now, the tone gained from years of training gone in place of a thin layer of pudge. To anyone else, it would not be noticeable, but to a woman who came from a tribe of beautiful athletes, soldiers, and scholars, this was unacceptable.

"Training, tomorrow morning," she promised herself as she pinched an inch around her waist. "This has gone too far."
"I don't see why we can't just leave," Minerva huffed. The muscular girl was tall, taller than anyone in the house, and her high heels made her even taller. In spite of her bulging build, she still had an attractive face and carried herself like a woman; if her attitude was any better, she could get any man she wanted. And clad as she was in a strapless, green dress, she just might that evening. "We don't need that quitter."

"Helena's one of us, and if I say she comes, then she comes," Casey argued. "We're not leaving without her."

"That's right! We Marston girls never leave a sister behind, whoo-whoo!" exclaimed Emma Sweetie. Emma was a short, stout girl, the smallest in the school, but she also had the distinction of being the loudest. She had the fortune of being one of the first people to meet Sensation Woman, and so she had a deep connection and fondness to the heroine and her clan. That night found her in a white blouse and a red skirt that clung to her curvy body, with heels to give her a little boost in the height department.

Minerva rolled her eyes. "I wish we could leave you behind too."

"What was that, you sexy gorilla? You wanna fight?" Emma dropped into a boxing stance.

"With pleasure," Minerva cracked her knuckles.

"Enough!" Casey roared, stepping between the mismatched brawlers. "We're going out tonight, all of us, and that is final!"

"Sounds like my cue."

The three girls turned to find Helena coming down the stairs. She was positively radiant now: her skin was rejuvenated, her hair shining like the night sky, and her face glowed with beauty. She wore a long, black dress that seemed to be cut from a starry sky, twinkling with starlight. White flats and a matching belt complimented the look.

"Shall we go, ladies?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Whoo-whoo!"

"Whatever."

All four headed out the door and made their way to the invisible car, all eager for what was in store that night. Even Minerva was ready for a good time!
Meanwhile, in a dark room, a woman clad in nothing but red straps was chained to a wall, her body quivering from fear and excitement. A waif of a figure walked up to her and slipped her gag out.

"Ready for some more ambrosia, my plump peach?" he asked.

"Please, no more," she moaned, "my belly can't hold anymore!"

"But you're so fat now, I think you can hold a lot more. Eat up, my rotund raspberry! I want to show you off tonight at Thyrsus!"

Latest posts

Back