Caption This!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

nitewriter

Welcome to Happy Trails Nude Ranch, Our smiling staff is available to you 24/7 to help you settle into a real wild west experience :)

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
This one is so full of awesome I had to post it.

4790004069_3f9fed0ab7_d.jpg

In this photo taken July 3, 2010, from left, Marsha Cunningham, Debby Sims, Barbara Weber, and Lavonne Northcutt, members of the Knotty Knitters, pose for The News Tribune behind a white fence draped with hand knit scarves in Tacoma, Wash. Marsha Cunningham's grandchildren Josef and Mollee Cunningham, 7-year-old twins with autism, are the inspiration for the upcoming 2011 Knitting Naked for Autism Calendar, featuring eight Pierce County knitters and one from New York State, tastefully draped in knit goods. Most of the proceeds will go to getting the twins the treatments that have shown promise. Cunningham is also making the calendar available to other autism groups that want to use it as a fundraiser. (AP Photo/The News Tribune, Drew Perine)
Seriously, Tiger, did you run out of bimbos? Give us our clothes back!

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.
4794312839_33070a06ec_d.jpg

Mission commander Ken Ham, left, tries out a cat o' nine tails, a multi-tailed whip on his crew of astronauts Garrett Reisman, front centre, Mike Good, behind, and Piers Sellers, right, during a visit aboard Admiral Lord Nelson's flagship HMS Victory which stands in dock at Portsmouth, England, Monday June 28, 2010. The NASA astronauts, fresh from a 12-day space flight on the shuttle Atlantis, are at their first stop in the UK to promote science to schoolchildren in a series of lectures. HMS Victory was a first-rate ship of Britain's Royal Navy and was Nelson's flag ship during the Battle of Trafalgar against the combined French and Spanish navy in 1805.
(AP Photo / Chris Ison, PA)

Paquito

don't July to me
Sailor boy off in this oh
Watch me steer it, watch me go
Watch me steer that Sailboy Boy
Then Admiral that oh

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
NASA's dirty little secret: The "S" in NASA doesn't actually stand for "space," but for S&M.

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.
4799477610_7b5c8a043a_d.jpg

A woman holds a giant inflatable penis against a fence of Argentina's congress, during a rally to support a proposal to legalize same-sex marriage in Buenos Aires, Wednesday, July 14, 2010. On Wednesday, senators are expected to vote over the bill which would make Argentina become the first Latin American country to legalize same sex marriage. A sign on the penis reads in Spanish: " I want to get married...what about you?". (AP Photo/ Natacha Pisarenko)

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
henry_kissinger_olympics.jpg

I adore these two guys... as one of the few in the world... but this photo made me laugh out loud!