Caption This!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

frankman

The Eternal Cowboy
-I see your point.

- What? Have my trousers come down? No they're up, I can see they're up. Oh, I see your point!

- What, have my trousers come down? No, they're up, I can see they're up. Oh, I see your point!

- What? Etc.

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
4799477610_7b5c8a043a_d.jpg

A woman holds a giant inflatable penis against a fence of Argentina's congress, during a rally to support a proposal to legalize same-sex marriage in Buenos Aires, Wednesday, July 14, 2010. On Wednesday, senators are expected to vote over the bill which would make Argentina become the first Latin American country to legalize same sex marriage. A sign on the penis reads in Spanish: " I want to get married...what about you?". (AP Photo/ Natacha Pisarenko)

CUMMING IN AUGUST: THE MICHELIN MAN DOES BUENOS AIRES
He's giant.... he's overinflated... and now he's anatomically correct and ready to blow! Don't miss your favorite tire salesman as he shows you what checking your alignment REALLY means!

msbard90

He's giant.... he's overinflated... and now he's anatomically correct and ready to blow! Don't miss your favorite tire salesman as he shows you what checking your alignment REALLY means!

OH my gawd. Please win this round!

cinnamitch

I’m old so shut up

A woman holds a giant inflatable penis against a fence of Argentina's congress, during a rally to support a proposal to legalize same-sex marriage in Buenos Aires, Wednesday, July 14, 2010. On Wednesday, senators are expected to vote over the bill which would make Argentina become the first Latin American country to legalize same sex marriage. A sign on the penis reads in Spanish: " I want to get married...what about you?". (AP Photo/ Natacha Pisarenko)

Candid shot of the strap on that will be used in the new James Cameron flick, Debbie Does King Kong.

Szombathy

"Stay puft marshmallow man gets away!
But heroic woman is able to make him pay!"

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.

The winner, no doubt about it.

And I still can't rep you. Rep help, please!

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.
4802609836_ef447f3b70_d.jpg

A model wears a creation by fashion students of Berlin's 'Universitae der Kuenste' (University of Arts) presented at the Berlin Fashion Week on Friday, July 9, 2010. (AP Photo/Markus Schreiber)

Agent 007

Shtick man
Behold last year's most popular Halloween costume: the walking ball of toilet paper, ready to wipe of some ass.

BullseyeB

The softest mattress in the world? You bet!

OR

Laura Ingalls eats the lead model on the runway!

Sorry! I don't know how to delete this! It didn't show up and I re-wrote it. I like the second one better.

BullseyeB

The softest mattress in the world? You bet!

OR

HEADLINE: Laura Ingalls engulfs lead runway model! Pa can't stop her!

Fat.n.sassy

CelebratingNeurodiversity

A model wears a creation by fashion students of Berlin's 'Universitae der Kuenste' (University of Arts) presented at the Berlin Fashion Week on Friday, July 9, 2010. (AP Photo/Markus Schreiber)

Well folks, this here little lady is bearing up right nicely under that armchair in that there furniture carryin' contest!

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars

Looks like I didn't need the new ultra super size of tampons after all.....

OR

ACK! Help my tampon exploded and won't let me go!

Latest posts