Caption This!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.

People cool off in the water-jets of a waterfall in Minsk, Belarus, Thursday, July 15, 2010. A heat wave hit the city with temperatures going higher than 30C (86 F). (AP Photo/Sergei Grits)

nitewriter

Herman Fenstermacker wakes to friends as he demonstrates how he won the title of Sweatiest Man in the World.

msbard90

People cool off in the water-jets of a waterfall in Minsk, Belarus, Thursday, July 15, 2010. A heat wave hit the city with temperatures going higher than 30C (86 F). (AP Photo/Sergei Grits)
Daft Bodies Chicks auditions round 1

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.
Ohhh I so so would :)
You keep posting the pics though...
It was an actual job offer. In the next few weeks, I'm not going to be able to be online as much. If you'd like to take over when I can't log in, I will appoint you my official assistant.

If you agree, I'll even share with you my picture source. :D

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.

Visitors dressed as DC Comics' (L to R) Hourman, Atom and Flash walk during the 40th annual Comic Con Convention in San Diego in this July 24, 2009 file photo. In recent years, Comic Con has helped launched films like "Iron Man," "Twilight" and "Avatar" to tremendous box office success, and the number of movies and TV shows being promoted in 2010 seems larger than ever for what, once upon a time, was merely a gathering of comic book fans. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni/Files

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
Dimmers heading to the Jersey bash...."wrestling Theme" lol

nitewriter

Visitors dressed as DC Comics' (L to R) Hourman, Atom and Flash walk during the 40th annual Comic Con Convention in San Diego in this July 24, 2009 file photo. In recent years, Comic Con has helped launched films like "Iron Man," "Twilight" and "Avatar" to tremendous box office success, and the number of movies and TV shows being promoted in 2010 seems larger than ever for what, once upon a time, was merely a gathering of comic book fans. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni/Files
Hey Guys that was Don they are ready for our sound check. Lets start warming up. YMCA, YMCA......

msbard90

It was an actual job offer. In the next few weeks, I'm not going to be able to be online as much. If you'd like to take over when I can't log in, I will appoint you my official assistant.

If you agree, I'll even share with you my picture source. :D
Definitely. I got it covered. Just let me know.

AuntHen

"Yes, but we agreed Larry...I have the best legs, therefore no tights! How many times do we have to go over this? Let it go!" :p

BullseyeB

Dude! You left your tights in the Batcave! Do you need to call Robin and have him bring 'em over?

Latest posts