Caption This!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Bearsy

Genuinely Disingenuous

A woman holds a giant inflatable penis against a fence of Argentina's congress, during a rally to support a proposal to legalize same-sex marriage in Buenos Aires, Wednesday, July 14, 2010. On Wednesday, senators are expected to vote over the bill which would make Argentina become the first Latin American country to legalize same sex marriage. A sign on the penis reads in Spanish: " I want to get married...what about you?". (AP Photo/ Natacha Pisarenko)
This brings new meaning to the term "penis envy"

frankman

The Eternal Cowboy
Fake Flash: "If you could have sex with one person living or dead, who would it be?"
Fake Hourman: "Cortana"
Fake Atom: "Virtual chick. Good call, man..."

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.

A tourist slides in mud during the 13th Boryeong Mud Festival at a beach in Boryeong, about 190 km (118 miles) southwest of Seoul, July 18, 2010. During the festival, visitors can take part in activities such as mud slides, mud wrestling and mud massages. The festival runs from July 17 to 25. REUTERS/Jo Yong-Hak

frankman

The Eternal Cowboy
Drats.

Okay new try: "Chinese man impressed by repercussions Cleveland Steamer."

Paquito

don't July to me
"They're eating Asian reporter Tricia Takanawa!"
"That's crazy, they're just gonna be hungry again in an hour."

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
"Raw Food Given to Godzilla causes remake to be post-poned. Taping to continue once the star recovers. In other news, Asia is now desperately seeking the worlds top vetrinarians"

nitewriter

Jack, of Beanstalk fame was seriously injured today while trying to pry a Gold Crown from the Giants Mouth. When interviewed by Fairytale News, The Giant replied " You mess with my Bling, I'll eat you with that thing!Nuff said!"

Bearsy

Genuinely Disingenuous
As he races down a mudslide at the Boryeong Mud Festival, this young man realizes that this place is not nearly as boring as it's name implies.

msbard90

For round 32, I shall be the judge this is temporary, don't you worry :

Beer bottles sold by the Scottish Brewery BrewDog are seen inside the bodies of stuffed animals. "The strongest and most expensive beer ever created soldout within hours Friday", BrewDog said as they courted controversy by packaging the bottles inside animal receptacles.

Paquito

don't July to me
I prefer the wine bottles stuffed into human babies that their competitors sell.

nitewriter

I don't know about you but this Rolling Rocket J. Squirrel Beer is leaving a fuzzy taste in my mouth.

Bearsy

Genuinely Disingenuous
For round 32, I shall be the judge this is temporary, don't you worry :

Beer bottles sold by the Scottish Brewery BrewDog are seen inside the bodies of stuffed animals. "The strongest and most expensive beer ever created soldout within hours Friday", BrewDog said as they courted controversy by packaging the bottles inside animal receptacles.
I don't have a caption, all I know is I fucking want one of those.

Latest posts