Caption This!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ernest Nagel

is old
Yeah, it's actually $765 per bottle but only $400 is for the beer and bottle. The other $300 is for the rabies shots and $65 for the flea dip.

(On a parenthetical note this stuff claims to be 55% alcohol. That's fecking 110 proof!! :eek: The perfect beer for telling the arresting officer "As wod is my gitness I only had one beer, occifer!" :shocked:)

BullseyeB

For round 32, I shall be the judge this is temporary, don't you worry :

Beer bottles sold by the Scottish Brewery BrewDog are seen inside the bodies of stuffed animals. "The strongest and most expensive beer ever created soldout within hours Friday", BrewDog said as they courted controversy by packaging the bottles inside animal receptacles.
Are they really stuffed or just pickled?! :eek:

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.
"Beer goes 'Green'. Redneck Idea goes Gold. Film at 10. "
This is such a win.

Thanks to msbard90 for stepping in while I've been away. :)

I should have gotten back on the horse today, but I've had a rough rough weekend. New picture will be posted tomorrow, and the game will be afoot anew

*sigh* The rep gods have cursed me. I cannot rep you at this time.

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
This is such a win.

Thanks to msbard90 for stepping in while I've been away. :)

I should have gotten back on the horse today, but I've had a rough rough weekend. New picture will be posted tomorrow, and the game will be afoot anew

*sigh* The rep gods have cursed me. I cannot rep you at this time.
Sorry to hear you've had a rough weekend.

..Also? Rep Gods Suck. Lol! I can't rep -anyone- anymore. And I've probably only spent two hours on this site total today. :rolleyes:

lucidbliss

A tourist slides in mud during the 13th Boryeong Mud Festival at a beach in Boryeong, about 190 km (118 miles) southwest of Seoul, July 18, 2010. During the festival, visitors can take part in activities such as mud slides, mud wrestling and mud massages. The festival runs from July 17 to 25. REUTERS/Jo Yong-Hak
this is the worst sex education class ever.......and why does this vagina slide have teeth....

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.

Aruba's Anouk Eman and Amanda Maduro perform in the women's duet technical routine final at the Central American and Caribbean Games in Mayaguez July 26, 2010. REUTERS/Juan Carlos Ulate

frankman

The Eternal Cowboy
Did the stack of bendy Chinese circus girls from a couple of posts ago suffer some water damage?

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
The only photographic proof in existence of Nessie representing Loch Ness, Scotland and Champ representing Lake Champlain, Vermont (USA) attempting to qualify in the Cryptid Olympics.

BullseyeB

Swimmer 1: "You ask for directions!"

Swimmer 2: "No! You ask for directions!"

Swimmer 1: "Oh hell, I'm all turned around."

nitewriter

Melissa Raynes and Brandy Witherspoon the new Spokesmodels for Pretty Feet practicing strength training water aerobics since their new jobs require then to walk on their hands.

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.
The only photographic proof in existence of Nessie representing Loch Ness, Scotland and Champ representing Lake Champlain, Vermont (USA) attempting to qualify in the Cryptid Olympics.
Congratulations, you won the round!

Now on to official business.

As you can tell by my lack of updating this thread, I've been extremely busy lately. It's only going to get worse over the next few days, so the game is on hold until either I can get back into it, or my stand in can judge a few rounds.

So... stay tuned for developments.

msbard90

Congratulations, you won the round!

Now on to official business.

As you can tell by my lack of updating this thread, I've been extremely busy lately. It's only going to get worse over the next few days, so the game is on hold until either I can get back into it, or my stand in can judge a few rounds.

So... stay tuned for developments.
I can put up the next round or 2... tomorrow :)

Latest posts