Caption This!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.

Photo illustration shows a man dressed up for a Halloween celebration event. Frightened visitors at a Taiwanese theme park have repeatedly attacked actors dressed in ghost costumes in a "haunted theatre" attraction, the company said Tuesday. (AFP/File/Mark Ralston)

frankman

The Eternal Cowboy

Photo illustration shows a man dressed up for a Halloween celebration event. Frightened visitors at a Taiwanese theme park have repeatedly attacked actors dressed in ghost costumes in a "haunted theatre" attraction, the company said Tuesday. (AFP/File/Mark Ralston)
... but you should see the other guy.

Paquito

don't July to me
The new poster for Saw XV: The Guy on the Subway Who Bumped Into Me That One Time.

Ernest Nagel

is old
The winner! Rep is on the way!
Thank you! :bow: Can I play again?

New FTC rules require Multi-level Marketing reps to reflect typical user experience. Your results may vary.

Also

Being a Toyota salesman used to be a LOT more fun.

Ernest Nagel

is old
Alaskan manicurists are a special breed. Join us for next week's episode; Killer Cuticles of Kodiak. :eek:

BullseyeB

Good one, Mossy!

My contribution is along the same lines:

In retrospect, maybe Dating in the Dark is a bad idea.

Ernest Nagel

is old
Laparoscopic surgery?!? I thought you said "luck of the chop fix" surgery? Boy, is my face red!

Also

Discount WLS: Read the fine print after 50% off, guaranteed.

nitewriter

Hello, I'm from the Blood Bank. Do you have a Gallon of O Positive you could donate now?

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.

In this Aug. 10, 2010 photo, coin collector Darlene Corio, of Rochester, N.Y., right, peers through a circular window at a gold ingot weighing more than 662 ounces as her husband, Tim Corio, left, looks on at a display at the World's Fair of Money in Boston. The ingot was among two tons of California Gold Rush gold recovered from the shipwreck of the S.S. Central America which sank in 1857. (AP Photo/Steven Senne)

Fat.n.sassy

CelebratingNeurodiversity
Darlene:, looking skeptical: "I don't know....looks kinda skimpy to be 8 pounds of gold to me."

Tim: "That's because it's 662 ounces, dear

LovelyLiz

Gold Bar: Now, see here, little tile. That woman we are observing through the window is making what the humans call "duck face." She is attracted to me, and trying to pose in a sexy way.

Little Tile: I have so much to learn, sinsei.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
Wow, lookit that Starburst next to that weird brick..... I'm hungry. Let's eat.

cinnamitch

I’m old so shut up

Meet the new Claims adjuster for Blue Cross Blue Shield. Sorry for the mess, he was just reviewing a claim submitted by Mrs, O'Toole who is recently dissec err, deceased.

frankman

The Eternal Cowboy
Father and son Goldbar laughing at the fact that they succesfully put humantiy in a washing machine.

nitewriter

AntiquesRoadshow Appraiser...."Well this is one of the Yellow Bricks from the Yellow Brick Road it was somewhere in the the road between Munchkinland & the Emerald City before the Interstate went thru there in 1988. Do you have any idea of its value?"

Latest posts