• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Carla's Big Decision - by The Briton (~BBW (multiple), Fantasy, Drama, Imagery, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britt Reid

Library Editor
~BBW (multiple), Fantasy Eating, Drama, Imagery, ~MWG - a plausible fanfic tale that no network would ever dare air

Carla’s Big Decision
by Squashed Fox (aka TheBriton)​

[Introduction:

Carla Espinosa was the head nurse at Sacred Heart Hospital in the long running medical comedy-drama TV series Scrubs (2001-2010) In the last two seasons of the show she disappeared off screen. She became the wife of Chief of Surgery and diabetic Dr. Christopher Turk, settling into the role of a full time housewife and mother (of daughter Isabella, who was born in season six).

Her best friend at the hospital was initial female intern and later private practice physician Elliot Reid. The latter was driven by what Wikipedia calls “a neurotic desire to prove her abilities to her family (in which all of the males are doctors), her peers, and herself.” Elliott eventually marries Dr. Jonathan Doris, whose diaries provided the perspective .for most of the episodes.

From this synopsis you may gather that some of the interaction between the characters never made it to the show. This is true – viewers were watching actors. In the finale the “real” Jonathan Doris even made a cameo appearance to say farewell to his “fictional” counterpart.

Such is also the case with Carla and Elliott, whose real life counterparts reportedly were a good deal larger than their series personas. This is the story of an adventure of Carla and Elliot that may explain why ….]​
 

Chapter One – Carla’s Big Decision

In her ten years of being a nurse, Carla Espinosa had never felt more anxious.

"C'mon Carla, this is it... last chance."

Sweat beaded on her brow.

Her surroundings seemed to blur, all of her focus completely on the job in hand.

Taking a deep breath, Carla summoned her courage and... fastened the last button on her jeans.

She stood stock still. It appeared to be holding. She took a tentative step
forward. It was holding. It was holding!

Carla let out a sigh of relief, causing her belly to rush forward, opening her pants which such force that the top button pinged off and hit Rowdy, Turk's stuffed dog, smack between the eyes.

Her bedroom, strewn with discarded clothes, came rushing back in to focus as she swore fluently in Spanish. Wriggling out of the jeans, Carla headed for the kitchen, to drown her sorrows.

As she walked it was easy to see the changes it her once perfect figure. A tight white t-shirt, emblazoned with the slogan 'Sacred Heart Picnic 2007' in big blue letters, showed that her boobs were a little bigger, and, unrestrained by a bra, jiggled freely. Poking out from under the bottom of the shirt, her once flat stomach was now pudgy, what some would call a pot belly. Her bare legs made it obvious that her thighs and even her calves had thickened, but the biggest change was her ass.

While always big enough to be considered attractive, Carla's butt had come into its own in recent months. Straining her lilac panties' waistband to the max, her ass was now big enough to start swallowing the satin material between its cheeks, meaning Carla had to pick it out every few minutes.

She did this now as she raided the freezer, searching for some Ben and Jerry's. She found some, and picking up a previously abandoned spoon, began to eat with gusto.

"Stupid delicious ice-cream." she thought bitterly, chewing a particularly large chunk of fudge. "Stupid unforgiving pants manufacturers."

She slammed the freezer door, and with an angry snort, sat down on the couch next to her husband, Turk.

"Something wrong sweetness?" he inquired casually, not moving his eyes from the episode of 'Sanford and Son' playing on the TV.

"Muh pun-uh uh lubunh uh muh rubuh uh punhuh mu bunh..."

"Whoa, slow down and start again Baby, and swallow first this time." he advised, turning to his distressed spouse.

She swallowed, grudgingly, and put down the spoon.

"I just outgrew my last pair of non-elasticised pants, I can't stop eating, and we're almost out of Chunky Monkey."

"Don't worry baby, I'll just run to the store..."

"That's not the main problem!" Carla yelled, hitting him on the arm.

"Though if you do go we're also out of toaster strudels, whipped cream and Snickers bars." she added quietly, looking down at her lap.

Turk almost laughed. "Baby, don't worry about your weight. You could gain a hundred pounds and you'd still be the most beautiful woman in the world."

Carla looked up, a smile on her face. "Really? Because women in my family have always tended to be on the heavy side, and I'm getting older, so my metabolism's changing..."

Turk put a finger to her lips. "You're babbling. And yes, really. It doesn't matter what you weigh, you'll always be my Dominican Goddess."

Carla grimaced. "For the last time Turk, I'm Dominica-"

Realization crossed her face, "You got it right!"

"Yep!" Turk grinned proudly, "I'm learning."

Carla, got up, took Turk by the arm and led him to the bedroom door.

"You deserve a little something for being so understanding..."

Suddenly she slammed the door.

"...But first, go get some more ice-cream, won't you?"

Later that night, Turk was sleeping soundly, but Carla found she just couldn't put her head down and rest.

Her mind was racing, going over what Turk had said earlier in the evening. Did he really mean it? Or was he just trying to make her feel better?

What she had said was true at least. She had grown up surrounded by voluptuous women, and recently she had been finding it more and more difficult to control her hunger pangs.

As if waiting for a cue, one of these pangs ripped through her stomach, accompanied by a large gurgle.

Did Turk mean it or not? Could he really find her attractive no matter how big she got? Either way, she was about to find out.

Carefully, so as not to wake her sleeping husband, Carla slid her expanded form out of bed. It was the middle of summer, so she was only dressed in slightly too small tank top and panties.

She snuck to the fridge and pulled it open. The pale light illuminated her plump frame, and the waft of cool air made her nipples poke through the thin material of her top.

Turk's diabetes meant that there weren't too many goodies in the apartment, but tonight Carla was in luck. A rich chocolate cake, coated in thick, sweet icing, occupied most of the middle shelf of the refrigerator. Carla had bought it just the other day, and was planning to bring it in to share with the other nurses, to celebrate the new union pay deal.

"Maybe, I'll just have one slice, a small one, no one will notice."

She slid out the platter and, using a large knife, cut a slice that was beyond anyone's definition of 'small'.

She needed two hands to pick it up, and after glancing around guiltily, as if suspecting to be caught, sunk her teeth into the chocolaty confection.

"MmmmMMmmmMmmm" she murmured, chewing luxuriously. She quickly swallowed and took another bite, this one even bigger than the last, smearing icing over her chin. By the time she was finished the entire lower half of her face was covered in frosting, which she wiped off before sucking her fingers greedily.

"Maybe 'urp' I'll just have one more, teensy eensy slice."

She did, though it was hardly 'teensy eensy'. After that she had another 'itty bitty' slice, and then a 'tiny weeny' slice, and finally, an 'I might as well finish it off slice.' She washed this down with a half gallon of milk.

Finally, rubbing her swollen belly and burping quietly, Carla headed for bed, where she fell into a deep, and satisfied, sleep.

Carla slept heavily, in both senses of the word, and woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon playing enticingly around her nostrils.

"Whu-?" she mumbled pulling herself upright and shedding the duvet in one quick movement. Her mind may have been groggy, but her stomach knew exactly what was happening, and was eager for food.

Pausing to rub the sleep out of her eyes, Carla looked down to see that her top had rolled up in the night, unable to contain her growing pot belly. She smoothed it down as best she could, but it kept retreating up to a spot just above her belly button.

Carla then stood up, scratched her expanding rear, and headed for the kitchen.

To her surprise she found Turk, placing a large stack of pancakes on an already crowded table. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, pork links... Carla was practically drooling.

“What's all this?" she asked, shooting her husband a quizzical glance.

"Just a little something, for my baby." Turk explained with a grin on his face. "To show you that, no matter what you want to do, I'll support you one hundred per cent."

"Oh papi..."

Turk pursed his lips and leaned over the table for a kiss. After a few seconds, he reopened his eyes to find his wife loading a plate with pancakes and bacon, before squirting the whole plate with a liberal amount of maple syrup.

Her cheeks were already bulging with half chewed food, some of which came out in a fine spray as she said something unintelligible, yet undoubtedly heartfelt to her surprised spouse.

"Em...yeah. Love you too..." he retreated to the door, as Carla stuffed a wad of bacon and egg into her mouth.

"Just gotta, er, get to work..."

Carla washed down a mouthful of pancake with a large swig of milk, before immediately filling it again, this time with a generous portion of sausage.

"Bye..."

Turk closed the door behind him, wondering what he'd let himself in for.

Carla sat back contentedly and massaged her belly. She'd finished off the pancakes, bacon and eggs about twenty minutes after Turk left. She considered saving the sausages and hash browns for later, but then a thought crossed her mind.

"Why bother? I don't care if I gain weight, neither does Turk. I'm never going to get my old figure back, why fight it? In fact," she thought mischievously, "Why not have a little fun?"

And with that Carla had challenged herself to finish off the mammoth breakfast. It was hard going, and there were a few moments when she almost gave up, but, after all, Turk had worked hard, it would be a shame to waste it.

Sweat beaded on her brow as she lifted the last pork link to her mouth, still half full of hash browns. Her belly was now more swollen than ever before, and the waistband of her lilac panties was cutting into her, causing a little wince of pain every time she exhaled.

With great effort, she pushed the sausage into her mouth, whole, and slowly chewed it up, before washing it down with some OJ.

Breathing heavily, Carla slumped in her seat and rubbed her distended stomach with one hand, using the other to clumsily remove her restrictive underwear.

After about ten minutes, Carla let out a gargantuan burp, wiped her stained mouth with her stretched tank top and slowly pulled herself out of her chair.

The bloated Latina then headed for her bedroom to get dressed, glancing at the clock as she went. 10:02.. She had to be in the hospital at twelve, meaning she had an hour and a half free before she would have to go to work at the hospital.

Pulling on some sweats and one of Turk's old t-shirts (she decided to go commando, as she desperately needed some new underwear) Carla decided to spend that free time lazing on the couch, watching bad TV.

"Turk and J.D seem to enjoy it, maybe I should give it a try." she reasoned, simultaneously wondering if there were any more of those mini candy bars in the cupboard...

Carla sat contentedly in the nurse's station, chomping on a double-choc muffin and reviewing some patient histories. Her bloated stomach had gone down a little, but still felt nice and tight, a feeling that Carla was rather starting to enjoy.

“Thank goodeness scrubs are elasticized,” was all she could say. She was wearing a simple peach colored outfit, and it felt nice to wear clothes that fit nicely again, even if they were a little snug around her ass.

She imagined them getting even snugger and suddenly found herself getting turned on. She took an extra large bite of the muffin in her hand and moaned as she imagined it turning into soft, supple fat...

"Mmmmmmm...."

"Um, Carla?"

Carla's eyes snapped open, and she found J.D looking at her quizzically.

"Is everything all right?" he asked, looking concerned.

Carla flushed. "Oh yeah, I just, em, skipped breakfast, so..."

"Right... Em, can I have Mr. Barnaby's chart?"

"Of course!" Carla quickly located the file, and after brushing off a few muffin crumbs, handed it to J.D.

J.D sped away, and as soon as he was out of sight, Carla slumped back in her chair.

"Am I crazy?" she asked herself, looking down at her recently acquired paunch. Was she? Was it weird to be enjoying this like she was? Most women in her position would probably be tearing their hair out if they couldn't stop eating. She could definitely imagine her best friend Elliot's reaction.

Speaking of Elliot, she'd agreed to meet her for lunch in the cafeteria. Elliot had been so busy with her new private practice job that she and Carla hadn't seen a lot of each other recently, so Carla was looking forward to catching up. Also it was double cheese macaroni day, so she was really looking forward to it.

She hauled herself out of her chair, rearranged her scrubs, pulling them down over her belly and hitching them up over her butt, then headed off to the cafeteria.

Latest posts

Back