Cars BBWs like

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Will S

In know their have been many threads on this, but this is a bit different. What kinds of cars do BBW's like to ride in and what kind of cars do they tend to not like? I know this could vary a lot, but are their certain things that are more universal.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I'm a fan of luxury sports vehicles. Not tall, built in comfort, and still sexy.

Marlayna

In know their have been many threads on this, but this is a bit different. What kinds of cars do BBW's like to ride in and what kind of cars do they tend to not like? I know this could vary a lot, but are their certain things that are more universal.
Nothing small, it's too hard to get in and out of. I've always bought small cars because I think they're cute, but a car that's higher up, like a small suv, would be preferable.

Tracyarts

All the cars I've chosen for myself have been two door midsized models. They seem to have the most room behind the wheel, as well as the most leg room and head room. Important when you're big and tall too.

Tracy

S13Drifter

JDM Fanboy
I seem to notice a lot of newer VW beatles owned by bigger and taller ladies

bigmac

You really have to do a bit of trial and error. My Volvo V70 has lots of head and leg room but the seats are pretty narrow. My mother-in-law's Lincoln Town Car has nice wide seats but really crappy headroom and surprisingly little leg room. My old 1980 Mercedes 240D had lots and lots of room for the front seat passengers (wide comfortable seats, loads of leg room, and good headroom). Some cars have surprisingly little passenger room -- the BMW 3 and 5 series are notoriously cramped.

However, nothing I've ever ridden in comes close to the passenger room of one of my high school cars -- a 1966 Mercury Montclair. I could move the front bench seat so far back I couldn't reach the pedals (I'm 6'4") and both front and back seats were wide enough to accommodate pretty much anyone!

cinnamitch

nope
I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata and it is really roomy. I've also had a Crown Vic and a Cadillac and a Pick-up. Seems I like those big ol gas guzzlers. All of the autos I have had were really roomy in the front and back

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Limousines. :D

Actually, my friend had a Chrysler Sebring convertible that was like riding around in a big comfy couch. I cried when they turned it in for something more fuel-efficient.

Tracyarts

" Actually, my friend had a Chrysler Sebring convertible that was like riding around in a big comfy couch. I cried when they turned it in for something more fuel-efficient. "

Seriously... I love mine so much that I put a new engine in it rather than replacing it because I couldn't find anything that came close comfort-wise.

Tracy

Will S

I surprised some by the answers, I figured a car like the crown vic or a full size truck but many smaller cars work well. Something not to low to the ground. And not every big car has a lot of room in all dimensions. Is headroom important, if he is under 6 ft tall?

Au_girl

I've had good experiences with Fords being roomy behind the wheel and belts that fit. I had a Focus and now a Fusion and both were/are comfortable. I also like that the newer models allow you to "click and un-click" the belt to disable the beeping when the belt isn't latched.

KHayes666

Go away
My 2004 camry is pretty roomie and has had no complaints from larger folk yet.

prplecat

I find my Chevy HHR very comfy...I'm 5'8" and 280.

What I really, REALLY want, though, is a pink Cadillac. :batting:

Paul

I find my Chevy HHR very comfy...I'm 5'8" and 280.

What I really, REALLY want, though, is a pink Cadillac. :batting:
"Then go sell Mary Kay" said tongue in cheek :)

indy500tchr

I like cars that I can just slide into instead of squatting down or hiking my short legs up into. I love mini vans and small SUV's. I have a KIA Soul and it's the perfect height and very roomy for me.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I'm very short, and very wide. Sports cars are perfect to me. I can buckle up comfortably in most, and the height is good for my insanely short legs. But I've always found a way to get into tall vehicles. Hummers are very comfy, decent buckling, and I can still climb into one at under 5 feet tall.

Mind you, my friend has a Monte Carlo SS, and it's basically the perfect car, to me. My mother and I own a Saturn Ion with suicide doors, and it's also perfect for us. We're both SSBBWs and we both can fit in the front seats together with lots of room.

It's all about how you use it :happy:

BigWheels

It's OK, I bite back
I think I just had an orgasm. That is the single most beautiful car I have ever seen.

What is it & I will now be on the search for one when I find out. OMG!:D:D

EDIT- I found Lincoln Continental sedan from 1961 through 1969. Which one is this? THANKS!

S13Drifter

JDM Fanboy
I like where you went with that!

KFD you'll get a good kick out of this, but I've had some big girls in my ae86 and they fit just fine. Head room and leg room!

(btw the ae86 is another name for a 1985 Toyota Corolla Two door)

Group builder