• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Change of Seasons

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eating more this fall?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SSBHM

I have had the most incredibly strong urges lately to want to stuff - I mean much more than normal. I am a bit stressed about work, maybe that's it. I also love the change in seasons and somehow more color and cooler weather also spike my appetite.

Maybe there's a lot more to it but I can't stop thinking about food, especially cinnamon, brown sugar, butter, gooey goodness, and am going a bit hog wild.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I wake up famished, eat. Brush my teeth, eat again. Leave the house, stop to eat. Get to work, eat more.

Is this how someone reaches 500 or even 600 lbs?!

Latest posts

Back