Changes due to gaining

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by sarahe543, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Oct 8, 2019 #61

DWilliams1

DWilliams1

DWilliams1

Part Time Gainer...Full time Foodie and FA!

Most noticeable changes so far:

~Clothes getting tighter (significantly)
    ~Literally feeling fatter...especially with all the eating I've been doing.
    ~Appetite (which was always big to begin with) getting INSANELY huge.
    ~Wanting to eat constantly (and obscene amounts of food)
    ~Surprising myself with just how much I can handle these days

And enjoying everything about it so far!! Gaining like crazy and all of it is making me want it even more.

nsandru likes this.
  2. Oct 8, 2019 #62

nsandru

nsandru

nsandru

Since I started overstuffing my stomach in late July I noticed the following:

- In the beginning I could only ingest about 1.5 lbs of cream and 1 quart of milk in one sitting before feeling pain. Now I can put away 3 lbs of cream and 1/2 gallons of milk in one sitting, besides the normal meals that I take during the day.
    - I feel most comfortable when my belly is distended to the limit.
    - I eat more than before during breakfast, lunch and dinner, even with the extra load from overstuffing.
    - I feel hungry even when my stomach is full and I have to eat some more until it's overfilled.
    - I keep bumping into things because I am not yet used to my growing belly.
    - Size L shirts are harder to button up (same goes for some of my size XL shirts). I go shirtless most of the time anyway so this is not such a big problem.
    - My size 36 shorts are tight (I wear them under the belly).
    - I have to pull my shirts down every time I walk more than a few yards because they climb up my belly after a few steps. That happens regardless of the shirt size.

3. Oct 11, 2019 at 8:22 PM #63

nsandru

nsandru

nsandru

Today's overstuffing result: belly distended to the limit, I can barely sit down and can't lean forward. This is however how I feel most comfortable.

72579093_376124479999385_8055422355779878912_n.jpg 72722226_490908261464420_7039871716528488448_n.jpg 72294124_3361126560579016_808676371139133440_n.jpg

4. Oct 12, 2019 at 8:59 AM #64

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

Fat and Happy Moments: Fat Man Sinking: (2019/10/12 Saturday)

Today voting in the Local Body Elections in New Zealand closed and the preliminary results were announced. Everyone, who had volunteered to help with the election campaign for the two candidates sponsored by our political party, had been invited to a barbecue at the home of one of our City Councillors. It was a beautiful spring day and we sat at a table in a sheltered spot in her garden.

I sat next to a young man with, whom I frequently worked, but I found that my garden chair was starting to tilt and I was sliding off it. I was worried that I might have broken one of their expensive-looking garden chairs. My friend commented that water seemed to be coming out of one of the chair legs. I looked down to see that it had started to sink into the lawn. I moved the chair and sat down again, only to find myself and the chair slowly sinking. I moved the chair again and it started sinking into the lawn again as soon as I sat on it. My friend offered to swap chairs with me. I sat in his chair and it started to sink into the lawn under my weight. The councillor herself intervened and asked people to move their chairs, so that I could place my chair on a small concreted patch of ground. I didn’t sink into the concrete but by this time everyone realized that I was so heavy that I kept sinking into the lawn, which was waterlogged after several days of very heavy rain. No one else seemed to have this problem. I felt so pleased with myself. I was obviously the fattest person there and the fact had been made obvious to all present.

As the evening progressed, I had to get up several times and help myself to food and drink from the kitchen and I would return to find my seat taken by someone else. I had to ask several times if I could have my place back, as I would sink into the lawn, if I sat in a chair on the lawn. This certainly drew everyone’s attention to my being the fattest man there. This experience made me feel so fat and happy.

Tad likes this.