Changes to the Boards

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
At the start of february, there is going to be some condensing/shuffling of boards to try and get more people participating in the boards we have. The changes will be:

• Weight gain sub-board merged the Weight Room board
  • WLS board archived
  • Marketplace board archived
We will also be changing the order of the boards slightly, so that the archived boards are displayed below the library boards.

Hopefully these changes will help the forum become more active,

Loopy

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
We have been debating what to do with the fashion board actually, that's a good idea! We talked about the foodee board too, but a fat-love website probably deserves a food board. =p

op user

A stupid question but I need to ask: how to I contact the administrator to opt in?

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
Is the new BBW forum a replacement with the same community rules? Sorry if there has been an announcement I’ve missed.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Is the new BBW forum a replacement with the same community rules? Sorry if there has been an announcement I’ve missed.
The BBW and FA/FFA boards are being merged, which I made stickies explaining in the effected boards and on here.

There isn't going to be a new BBW board; the empty boards you are seeing at the moment are going to be deleted, its just a work in progress. Boards can't be merged like threads/posts, so the mod team are having to manually move all the threads from one board to another and then wait for the site owner to remove the old, empty boards. It looks ugly for a little while but it will be worth it in the end.

Wish us look, there are 3 mods and thousands of threads to move across!

Latest posts