chat!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

cakeboy

Douchepuncher Supreme!
Hello!

Does anybody ever join the BHM/FFA chat? If not, where else would you chat, most excellent people?

cakeboy

extra_fat_guy

Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!
I check to see if anybody is chatting in the BHM/FFA chat room, but seems there is nobody ever in there. Not sure if there is any other chat rooms where BHM and FFA chat.

missaf

I'm always on the go, no time to sit still, I post in bursts, and that's the best I can do as far as chatting goes.

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
I'm in the chat on occasion! However the BHM/FFA chat is usually empty, so I go to one of the others!

TaciturnBadger

I used to frequent the DALnet mIRC channels a long time ago, before the server went on the fritz.. since then, I've not found much in the way of a "regular" chat room.. I'm all for any help in finding a new text-based cyberhome :D

--B.

Mariah

I used to hang out in the HTML chat room here on dimensions. Perfect place for chatting for me at least. It was easy to use, PM's were VERY easy to use, and it wasn't so insanely fast as the streming chat because HTML chat doesn't update continuously... It was set at a rather slow interval - which I know annoyed a lot of people - but I suppose they didn't know you could manually refresh the screen, and try and remeber text can't appear any faster than people write and post. Anyway wonder what's up with that place, has been down for some time now (again) anyone know? Anything being done about it or will it be burried in case I'll have to go into mourning.:(

bigbass

does anyone here use the video chat program pal-talk? you can get the free version, just can't use the cams with it. in the program you can start your own room and make it private where only people with codes can come in, or leave it open to everyone. i know there are more than a few bbw rooms on there.

extra_fat_guy

Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!
Jmeeting is a website where you can chat, and use your cam. Its free but you can also pay, and you can do more things on there. If you just use the free part I don't think you can send e-mails to other people, and also in the chat rooms I don't think you can use a microphone. But it is more of an adult theme chat room site where lots of people go to show of their bodies.

bigbass

i have never tried Jmeeting. I kow on paltalk you can use a mic in most rooms, lso they have both adult themed rooms and family rooms. they have a rating system for each room, kinda like the movies, A = adult which is where people show things, R = a little softer and G- just regular everyday chat. Just a thought. Gonna check out J meeting when i get back in town.

Webmaster

Chief Emeritus
https://www.facebook.com/conrad.blickenstorfer, Ma
cakeboy said:
Hello!

Does anybody ever join the BHM/FFA chat? If not, where else would you chat, most excellent people?

cakeboy
It's really too bad that the BHM/FFA community is not taking advantage of our Dimensions chat. The streaming chat software is very good, the place is safe because we actively manage it, there are sidebar pictures, people can PM each other or even create private rooms and there are no commercial messages either. Perhaps you guys in here should spread the word or make chat dates to get things started.

ConnieLynn

has left the building.
cakeboy said:
Hello!

cakeboy
I always chat in the BBW/FA chat, because it tends to get the most traffic. Just maybe if we tried to set up a chat night in BHM/FFA once a week some of the folks from the forum would come?